Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 16:31:03

Yall know Im not a Trump supporter, but I would really like some opinions on what you think of his first week in office so far.

DruncK Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 17:22:54

+1 for Mattis

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 17:40:18

I don't agree with his Bart killing policy....but I do agree with his Selma killing policy
Smarter than your average bear.

Ruthie

Jan 26th 2017, 17:59:18

if you build it, they will tunnel

cant stand the man, never could
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 18:03:53

trump has a pen and a phone?

maverickmd Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 18:41:06

TPP was a good one to stop.
Nafta is another good thing to end.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 18:58:45

im not so sure bout that maverick but time will tell

as far as the wall goes, they are already tunneling lol

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2017, 19:52:11

the Invasion of Mexico - coming to a border near you soon !

the Pancho Villa punitive raids (which brought us Gen Patton) comes to mind
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Marshal Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 20:13:36

if trump would invade mexico it'd cost way more than building that wall would.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

maverickmd Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 20:19:52

Its good for 2 reasons.

1. It allowed for international tribunals to over-write your sovereignty
2. It wasnt about free trde, it was about intellectual property rights for multinational corporations

Dissident Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 21:26:12

One thing that concerns me is how quickly he is signing these executive orders. There is a lot of repercussions and certainly some shock to the systems under federal government purview. Things that alarm me, for instance, is how he is rolling back the Affordable Care Act without anything ready to replace it... or the muzzling of American Scientists. I think he will get a lot of backlash for these things.

maverickmd Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 21:36:59

My biggest concern of all is if he doesnt support Net neutrality.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2017, 21:55:00

We may see Article 4 of the 25th Amendment come into play soon. Ready for President Pence?
Republican Congressional leaders would love getting Trump's BS out of the way.

there's already rumblings making it to the press
https://youtu.be/MlQoRQoscOw
👽

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:06:12

Originally posted by cyref:
We may see Article 4 of the 25th Amendment come into play soon. Ready for President Pence?

Next time cite a credible source... not a butt hurt source.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2017, 22:11:32

Originally posted by Scott:

Not a credible source?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Bernstein
👽

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:28:56

Wow, Carl is a butt hurt loser who worshipped the Clintons. He must be grasping at straws to try and stay relevant!

Fixed for you. You are welcome.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2017, 22:34:27

I do apologize for not sourcing Alex Jones for you Scotty.
Perhaps you would be more comfortable at the kids table.
👽

elvesrus

Jan 26th 2017, 22:39:42

I would have used something more like this

http://www.citizensforethics.org/...mplaint-trump-foundation/
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:41:51

Shouldn't have sourced a butt hurt journalist who ACTUALLY WROTE A BOOK FOR HRC! You lack the common sense of a toddler... the kids table would be an upgrade for you.

Must suck being old as fluff and still being stuck in the high chair.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:44:28

Keep it on topic please. I know its just a matter of time before people hurl personal attacks. That sort of technique doesnt present your case with credibility... it just undermines your opinion and only serves your id.

Heston Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:45:03

there will be quack after quack after quack searching for some bullfluff reason to get trump out. wait for the Supreme Court nomination and the dinosaur Nader to kick the bucket. Liberals are finished in the USA.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:46:12

All that's left is pride parades and California.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:47:30

Hmm... i dont know. Trump has no finesse as a person. I know some people want to call him a fascist dictator... but most dictators have some degree of charisma.

Did any of you see that Orwells 1984 is selling like crazy on Amazon right meow? Til theres a ban on that book anyways...

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:50:30

Originally posted by Dissident:
Keep it on topic please. I know its just a matter of time before people hurl personal attacks. That sort of technique doesnt present your case with credibility... it just undermines your opinion and only serves your id.

I was correcting that things use of a liberal circle jerk as evidence.

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:51:40

Hmm... i dont know. Trump has no finesse as a person. I know some people want to call him a fascist dictator... but most dictators have some degree of charisma.

Did any of you see that Orwells 1984 is selling like crazy on Amazon right meow? Til theres a ban on that book anyways...

I annoy super happy with the border fluff, butt i am glad he will be standing up to countries who manipulate their currency and interfere in actual free trade with government subsidies.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2017, 22:56:28

Scotty: You are incapable of having a civil discussion with me. You attack my permanent physical disability or my age every chance you get. Go fluff Yourself. That is all.

elvesrus:
There are numerous 'high crimes and misdemeanors' that could be used for introducing articles of impeachment, but I suspect that Congressional Republicans do not want to put the country through that wrenching process. Not with midterms on the horizon.
The 25th Amendment Article 4, although never invoked (but considered in Reagan's 2nd term when it was realized Alzheimer's was taking a toll) is a much less painless path for them to remove this emotionally unstable man from office.
👽

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 22:58:56

Scotty: You are incapable of having a civil discussion with me. You attack my permanent physical disability or my age every chance you get. Go fluff Yourself. That is all.

elvesrus:
There are numerous 'high crimes and misdemeanors' that could be used for introducing articles of impeachment, but I suspect that Congressional Republicans do not want to put the country through that wrenching process. Not with midterms on the horizon.
The 25th Amendment Article 4, although never invoked (but considered in Reagan's 2nd term when it was realized Alzheimer's was taking a toll) is a much less painless path for them to remove this emotionally unstable man from office.

No where did I make fun of your disability nor age. It is more shock that you are that old, yet you are still this dumb.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:04:14

So far cyref has been civil and well spoken on this thread... he even proofs his writing.

Heston Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:05:25

Shouldn't have sourced a butt hurt journalist who ACTUALLY WROTE A BOOK FOR HRC! You lack the common sense of a toddler... the kids table would be an upgrade for you.

Must suck being old as fluff and still being stuck in the high chair.

Heston Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:06:54

Cyref set the tone with the kids table remark

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:07:05

So far cyref has been civil and well spoken on this thread... he even proofs his writing.

A wiki is no proof.

Edited By: Scott on Jan 26th 2017, 23:09:07
See Original Post

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:07:46

Originally posted by Heston:

No kidding... leave dissident alone though. He wants in on the circle jerk.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:12:23

Are you done?

Im particularly interested in a Trump supporter's point of view on his executive orders. But if you want to digress to his picks for cabinet, that would be ok too.

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:15:12

Are you done?

Im particularly interested in a Trump supporter's point of view on his executive orders. But if you want to digress to his picks for cabinet, that would be ok too.

Sure we can talk his confirmed picks. Go ahead.

Dissident Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:31:13

Only two of Trumps picks have been confirmed... so that would be a short conversation.

I want to talk about who he chose pre confirmation. Its much more interesting.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2017, 23:33:57

So now Trump wants to spend taxpayer money investigating a 'massive voter fraud' conspiracy that doesn't exist.
He cites a 2012 Pew Research study that was intended to provide ideas on how to clean up the voter registration system nationally.
One problem is that as people move from one state to another, they register to vote in their new home state but rarely close out their registration in their old state. It is not illegal to be registered in two states, and that is NOT voter fraud.
Another problem is that when dear old grandma passes away, the family rarely rushes to close out her voters registration.
Dead people on voting registration does NOT equal voting fraud.

And where is there any evidence of this gigantic conspiracy to gather all the records of double registration and dead people's names and addresses and then have an army of undocumented people come out BY THE MILLIONS to risk being caught casting illegal votes.

Trump cites the Pew Report of 2012, but either never really read it or is incapable of understanding it.
Here it is.
http://documents.latimes.com/la-pew-voter-registration/

Trump follows conspiracy theory media, and I suspect his understanding of this Pew Study comes not from reading the actual report, but from some CT whacko's false regurgitation of that study.

But he's President now, so $million$ of taxpayers dollars will be spent investigating this nonsense. His narcissistic personality disorder does not allow him to process the fact that nearly 3 million more people voted for Hillary than for him. He can't stand it, and won't let it go.
👽

Heston Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:44:43

Exec orders are a symbolic fluff yourself to the people in America who disagree.
Obama mostly used them as an act of desperation. I see trumps as the same. congress starts writing checks the crying will be loud and we will be hearing about fat pigs bloody period pitfalls at rallies for years to come.

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:47:41

So now Trump wants to spend taxpayer money investigating a 'massive voter fraud' conspiracy that doesn't exist.
He cites a 2012 Pew Research study that was intended to provide ideas on how to clean up the voter registration system nationally.
One problem is that as people move from one state to another, they register to vote in their new home state but rarely close out their registration in their old state. It is not illegal to be registered in two states, and that is NOT voter fraud.
Another problem is that when dear old grandma passes away, the family rarely rushes to close out her voters registration.
Dead people on voting registration does NOT equal voting fraud.

And where is there any evidence of this gigantic conspiracy to gather all the records of double registration and dead people's names and addresses and then have an army of undocumented people come out BY THE MILLIONS to risk being caught casting illegal votes.

Trump cites the Pew Report of 2012, but either never really read it or is incapable of understanding it.
Here it is.
http://documents.latimes.com/la-pew-voter-registration/

Trump follows conspiracy theory media, and I suspect his understanding of this Pew Study comes not from reading the actual report, but from some CT whacko's false regurgitation of that study.

But he's President now, so $million$ of taxpayers dollars will be spent investigating this nonsense. His narcissistic personality disorder does not allow him to process the fact that nearly 3 million more people voted for Hillary than for him. He can't stand it, and won't let it go.

If there is nothing to be found, what is the problem with verifying? Far better use of taxes than a lot of the bullfluff the Dems jammed through the last time they ruled.

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:51:46

Only two of Trumps picks have been confirmed... so that would be a short conversation.

I want to talk about who he chose pre confirmation. Its much more interesting.

Pointless conversation... I do believe 3 have been confirmed. Mattis, Kelly, and Pompeo.

If you want to talk about picks, I am glad he picked great leaders, and not the normal circle jerk of "experts" who have had years to right the ship, yet always seem to be in the water and out of money.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2017, 23:55:10

Will yet another investigation put the conspiracy theory to rest? It seems none of the others have.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud

Usually for the President to initiate an investigation of this nature there needs to be evidence of the claim. "Probable cause" if you will. What would that be?
👽

Scott Game profile

Jan 26th 2017, 23:59:38

Will yet another investigation put the conspiracy theory to rest? It seems none of the others have.

Usually for the President to initiate an investigation of this nature there needs to be evidence of the claim. "Probable cause" if you will. What would that be?

I can only speak to certain events in my own state... with more people voting than on the official voting roll. It has been an issue since 2008.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2017, 0:00:05

A wiki is no proof.

A wiki is no proof of who Carl Bernstein is. Ok.
👽

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2017, 0:00:52

I can only speak to certain events in my own state... with more people voting than on the official voting roll. It has been an issue since 2008.

Citation?
👽

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2017, 0:15:36

Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and one of his closest White House advisers, is registered to vote in both New Jersey and New York, while White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer is on the rolls both in Virginia and his home state of Rhode Island, according to elections officials and voting registration records.

Their dual registrations offer two more high-profile examples of how common it is for voters to be on the rolls in multiple states -- something Trump has claimed is evidence of voter fraud.

Along with Kushner and Spicer, The Washington Post has now identified five Trump family members or top administration appointees who were registered in two states during the fall election. The others are chief White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon; Tiffany Trump, the president's youngest daughter; and Treasury Secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin, as first reported by CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...ed-to-vote-in-two-states/

Again, being registered to vote in more than one state is not evidence of voter fraud.
Yet President Trump wants to spend millions of taxpayer money investigating this because he says it is.

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....
5:10 AM - 25 Jan 2017
25,436 25,436 Retweets 122,356 122,356 likes
Follow
even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!
5:13 AM - 25 Jan 2017
👽

Scott Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 0:25:38

Citation?

It was on local news every year... similar recap, but this one includes the voter intimidation from the black panthers that ironically wasn't prosecuted.

https://www.google.com/.../%3Famp%3D1?client=safari

Scott Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 0:27:33

Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and one of his closest White House advisers, is registered to vote in both New Jersey and New York, while White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer is on the rolls both in Virginia and his home state of Rhode Island, according to elections officials and voting registration records.

Their dual registrations offer two more high-profile examples of how common it is for voters to be on the rolls in multiple states -- something Trump has claimed is evidence of voter fraud.

Along with Kushner and Spicer, The Washington Post has now identified five Trump family members or top administration appointees who were registered in two states during the fall election. The others are chief White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon; Tiffany Trump, the president's youngest daughter; and Treasury Secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin, as first reported by CNN.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...ed-to-vote-in-two-states/

Again, being registered to vote in more than one state is not evidence of voter fraud.
Yet President Trump wants to spend millions of taxpayer money investigating this because he says it is.

I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....
5:10 AM - 25 Jan 2017
25,436 25,436 Retweets 122,356 122,356 likes
Follow
even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!
5:13 AM - 25 Jan 2017

Are you somehow scared they will find something? I mean, both parties fluff about it every election. Why not just verify that everything is ok or not. Please explain why you are so scared!

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2017, 0:53:43

Do you really think it helps your talking point by calling me old and stupid and scared? This is only the bullfluff you toss out there every time we are on the same thread.

And no, election fraud and voter fraud are two completely different issues.

And how many more investigations will it take to convince a paranoid narcissist that they are wrong?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...r-fraud-is-mostly-a-myth/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...-found-virtually-nothing/
👽

Scott Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 1:00:15

Do you really think it helps your talking point by calling me old and stupid and scared? This is only the bullfluff you toss out there every time we are on the same thread.

And no, election fraud and voter fraud are two completely different issues.

And how many more investigations will it take to convince a paranoid narcissist that they are wrong?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...r-fraud-is-mostly-a-myth/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...-found-virtually-nothing/

Election fraud and voter fraud are different? Please, go on scardy cat (geriatric).

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 27th 2017, 1:01:23

Originally posted by Heston:

Liar.

Scotty set the table prior, with this act of immaturity:

Wow, Carl is a butt hurt loser who worshipped the Clintons. He must be grasping at straws to try and stay relevant!

Fixed for you. You are welcome.

Because that's how he thinks you conduct a mature conversation
👽

Scott Game profile

Jan 27th 2017, 1:06:45