Verified:

Marco Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 5:56:45

From now one Any and all F8 talks that I am involved are are going to be done through my voice recognition software . A few hits me and my voice recognition software screws up and someone adds up to nine it your fault.
This ship will not insert. So I do actually have to click so that you can read what I'm saying. It's just one click I know I said it was kinda be done fully by voice recognition however if I don't click you won't be able to see what absent do you see what I'm saying

I just spoke all of this within a very short time frame that it is the cooler fluff I've ever seen in my life and I will master voice recognition. All were chats killed runs guerrilla strikes bombing runs artillery barrages will be run through voice recognition. If you're on the receiving end of voice recognition top top it off the top of the outset if anybody on using voice recognition

Marco Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 5:59:45

Just wait , I'm going to ask to address our country . And in turn we go to war. But I cannot be held responsible, it is Microsoft's fault

Marco Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 6:00:22

What he got worried on bondage wondered

Marco Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 6:03:41

But I think I'm getting it down, I figured out how to select, I figured out how to enter, I figured out how to insert, all that's left is selecting the proper country to attack. I can see my voice recognition software leading us into battle.

Reckless Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 6:17:31

I love this guy

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 25th 2011, 6:22:21

<Marcopolo> GALLERI now you know why I'm trying to master voice recognition. Hand on my deck, finger up my S. If I took a drink and cleared my throat all of my speech would probable we be much clearer.
<galleri> ALL HANDS ON DECK!
<Marcopolo> GALLERI you wish your hand was on my deck
<galleri> does it have a bbq?
<galleri> and some flowers
<galleri> and a little gnome?
<Marcopolo> It's OK GALLERI I want your hand on my back and your finger in my apps
<Marcopolo> Voice recognition will lead to the best war declaration
<Marcopolo> Ever!
<galleri> this is just bad for you!
* elvesrus nods
<Marcopolo> Why is it that bad for me?
<galleri> well so far
<galleri> you told me to finger your apps
<galleri> and my hand was on your deck
<galleri> :P
<galleri> so I am on your deck with your bbq and gnome, fingering your iphone app

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Chadius Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 15:58:25

Awesome, and at the same time very disturbing. lol
LAF

Marshal Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 21:07:49

funny and ewwy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

archaic Game profile

Jun 25th 2011, 21:12:15

Originally posted by Marco:
But I think I'm getting it down ... I figured out how to insert

Pretty much sums it up.

;p
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov