Verified:

Donny Game profile

Jul 18th 2017, 16:42:23

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 18th 2017, 23:07:30

wow its over. LAF fought hard but were never a match for and fully war prepped SOL and Elders. Laf & company, the & company were never going to be able to rally, put any significant dent into a war strategy so lets call this SOL and Elders v LAF. Imag and STONES have put 10 kills on SOL combined, but elders haven't even been touched.

You have 74 v 34 .... hmm

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 18th 2017, 23:37:00

#lafhascherrypickers

:P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 0:24:52

Originally posted by mrcuban:
wow its over. LAF fought hard but were never a match for and fully war prepped SOL and Elders. Laf & company, the & company were never going to be able to rally, put any significant dent into a war strategy so lets call this SOL and Elders v LAF. Imag and STONES have put 10 kills on SOL combined, but elders haven't even been touched.

You have 74 v 34 .... hmm

Don't really understand that diss to Imag and Stones in this context. I mean I guess I'll put up more kills on a restart than I will on an original? Will that mean I'm doing more in the war on a restart than I was on my original?

LaF has done great considering the circumstance, I agree with that part.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 2:25:44

I thought imag and stones did great. As per always, having imag around for the party always makes war more fun. Stones have also been great sports. But yah, from the first 48 hours it was obvious that Sol/Elders had an easy victory.

hindsight being hindsight it's easy to see it was an error for LaF not to just crush Elders with an FS like we have the last few sets. But it is what it is. I can't say I'd do anything different were I LaF leadership were I in their shoes.

Link Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 2:53:28

Last one set*
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 3:07:15

Hey I wasn't dissing imag or stones. BUt lets face it STONES is not known for their warring ability (never won one) and imag is just 7 members. I simply said they won't be able to rally but I also paid the compliment that they put together 10 kills between them. Elders is known to stone wall and SOL have proven their war ability. It is easier for a 40 man tag to run KR's than 4 tags of 10 members...

I've paid compliment to imag on many threads that back when they had numbers, they often kept larger tags busy, and gave smaller tags some time to play.

Vamps Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 3:42:16

Originally posted by The Cloaked:
hindsight being hindsight it's easy to see it was an error for LaF not to just crush Elders with an FS like we have the last few sets.

lol, you mean one set? When you AB FSed early and had numbers advantage? Elders is massively outhitting LaF and all you do is whine. What a sad group you have become.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 4:03:35

you make it seem like laf had no chance to come back from that fs...

its almost as if nobody has ever rallied and came back win. if laf cant do it... nobody can

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 4:14:11

Yes, losing a battle like this will lower morale and avg hpc. with elders usually having better wallers it would of been very close had this been elders vs LaF only. That being said when you do have the numbers advantage it's easier to spread the breaking and spy atk load. SOL picked up some solid wallers from MD and it looks like we have 2 big warring clans and 1 big netting clan

LaF by nature isn't war clan, nor is that our desired goal.

Good fight
*Splat*

The Cloaked Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 6:23:59

You guys are really defensive. Wow. I got no beefs, when you've played the game as long as most of us you've literally seen it all.

Diss - Nah. Take a look at the numbers, the likelihood of LaF coming back from that was slim. The truth is that two big tags with the FS is a strong advantage over many small tags being FSd. Always has been. Sure LaF could come back, but it looks like we didn't.

Vamps - Read into my post what you want. It doesn't really matter. Though if we're talking about the 'sad group,' we should all probably look in a mirror. MD or SoF(or even Rage or Arrow) in their heyday would likely tagkill all of us in an FS nowadays. All tags are a shadow of what they once were. I honestly just assumed that Elders and SOL just got together to do what they could to hasten the end of this server.

Edit: Just to add, bragging about outhitting people is kinda rich in a fight like this.

Link - I spoke about hindsight. But I also have excellently tinted rose coloured goggles. :)

Edited By: The Cloaked on Jul 19th 2017, 6:27:34
See Original Post

Donny Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 12:43:24

i donno what youre talking about but stones has a higher hits per country than LAF sooo.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

AtomicHellFire Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 14:04:21

Woahhhh let's not forget RED, with us guys softening up SOL and clearly letting others have the kill! ;)

Elders

Jul 19th 2017, 15:40:24

Where does Mr Cuban play?

Havoc Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 16:13:24

Originally posted by Donny:
i donno what youre talking about but stones has a higher hits per country than LAF sooo.

LaF has also taken a lot more hits and died more and presumably have had to wall more.. And have a higher restart rate.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

zygotic Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 16:36:38

I think Red have done well

Ivan Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 17:44:05

So next set laf+sol will FS elders stones and oma and we'll see how even its Dissident? Vamps?

Ivan Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 17:44:44

Also amusing that elders the big bad war tag whos so great at walling pacts out half the server when they go into a war like this LOL

DruncK Game profile

Jul 19th 2017, 19:43:08

Originally posted by Ivan:
So next set laf+sol will FS elders stones and oma and we'll see how even its Dissident? Vamps?

LaF doesn't have it in em, SOL don't want none, we know how to handle multiple alliance wars and stones would have more kills then any previous war they've fought in.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 19th 2017, 19:46:08

LaF is the best warring tag on the server.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 20th 2017, 5:08:10

Also amusing that elders the big bad war tag whos so great at walling pacts out half the server when they go into a war like this LOL

we have 3 pacts. try again troll.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 20th 2017, 8:21:10

Originally posted by Donny:

Wow your brain was really unlucky there I hope. Hits per country is low because we have had 60+ countries totally with restarts. Hits per member is what you should look at if you want a stat that actually tells you something.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2017, 14:50:25

but can someone from laf send me the warchat pass because Blade is lazy and its not updated for OMA?

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2017, 14:51:25

:P for blade.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 20th 2017, 15:44:50

Dissident you failed to reply to my first question :P

dragnars Game profile

Jul 20th 2017, 19:20:43

MD!

Dissident Game profile

Jul 21st 2017, 1:26:44

do you speak for either of those clans? nope. youre just some elders hater. Elders would fight anyone 1v1. you can let stones and oma net next set.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2017, 8:16:43

Originally posted by Dissident:

do you speak for either of those clans? nope. youre just some elders hater. Elders would fight anyone 1v1. you can let stones and oma net next set.

So now you want a 1v1?
We were waiting for you to FS us but you couldn't do it alone so what have changed?
Don of LaF

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2017, 8:17:55

Originally posted by Vamps:
hindsight being hindsight it's easy to see it was an error for LaF not to just crush Elders with an FS like we have the last few sets.

lol, you mean one set? When you AB FSed early and had numbers advantage? Elders is massively outhitting LaF and all you do is whine. What a sad group you have become.

Wish people were up to it would gladly ab fs you retards every set.
Don of LaF

Elders

Jul 21st 2017, 12:43:32

Umadbro?

Ivan Game profile

Jul 21st 2017, 20:11:44

lol elders hater lol lol lol

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2017, 20:22:20

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:

Dems fiten woids
Catch me on ir c

DruncK Game profile

Jul 21st 2017, 20:53:10

[quote poster=Mr Gainsboro; 43490; 821022]

Brings me back to the glory days of being reprimanded for posting slander on the public forum. Your leadership is working on devising a plan to let your tree huggers hug trees, no?

Dissident Game profile

Jul 22nd 2017, 1:06:39

/me waits for Laf leaders to tell Gains to stfu before netting becomes a thing of the permanent past.

you know, its not that we didn't want to FS you ourselves... we talked about it. SOL didnt want us to hog all the fun so we did it together. As for the "waiting" part... you know normal wars start no earlier than week 4 right? remember the ewpp? It was there for a reason... early wars are annoying because hey... who really wants to throw down for 7 fkn weeks?

Edited By: Dissident on Jul 22nd 2017, 1:12:27

Link Game profile

Jul 22nd 2017, 2:24:06

Love you

We accept these terms
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Jul 22nd 2017, 2:24:50

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Ivan Game profile

Jul 22nd 2017, 6:40:35

"/me waits for Laf leaders to tell Gains to stfu before netting becomes a thing of the permanent past."

Another childish threat from elders

if you dont do what we want in the sandbox we will toss sand at you repeatedly!

Wasnt it you who wanted to be taken seriously Dissident?

Dissident Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 6:38:48

umm... i remember last set i said the same thing. it was something like "shut your mouth or you no net next set"

Look what happened... imagine that.

naw Ivan, idgaf what yall think about my "serious"ness factor. i got all the friends i want... if youre not on that list it's because I didnt want you there.

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 12:37:39

Ivan, come out of DR so I can farm you.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 14:42:41

go play in the sandpit symbolic we're talking here

lol yeah yer so big and scary dissident! if it wasnt for SOL youd be lying in your bed crying as usual

DruncK Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 16:49:42

I don't understand you Ivan, how do you feel the need to be so involved with this war when you were just another useless speed bump?

You have no allies, nobody will stick up for you when we decide to kill you because, well, why the fluff not? All you're doing here is making it that much harder for your little tag.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 17:55:50

I wouldnt let people act like bullies towards others IRL and I definately wont let em do it in a game without calling em out. As for caring about being killed by you Symbolic and Dissident I guess the 3 of you vs me might make it sort of even but im definately not scared :)

Dissident Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 18:04:42

i suppose you dont recall how elders beat sol in a war a few sets back...

selective memory i guess.

Ivan Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 18:19:51

I wasnt here and just because you beat someone in a war a few sets back doesnt mean that its ok to threaten people that they will never net again blah blah blah, you brought it on yerself to get beaten by laf last set and yet cant just give it up and go after em again this set

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 18:37:43

Ivan, all we need is buch to keep you on your toes ~Boner~

Ivan Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 18:38:37

rofl buch, yeah you and him share the same qualities

zygotic Game profile

Jul 23rd 2017, 19:07:07

Gains.
Elders give it all the "we do what we want" but in reality they are a bunch of pussies.

Dissident Game profile

Jul 24th 2017, 0:39:57

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

qq

Link Game profile

Jul 24th 2017, 0:53:32

Originally posted by zygotic:
Gains.
Elders give it all the "we do what we want" but in reality they are a bunch of pussies.

Says some random loser that knows nothing LOL. Y'all are fluffing hilarious to me
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Vic Game profile

Jul 24th 2017, 1:22:14