Verified:

GeneralofRome Game profile

Apr 15th 2018, 1:07:09

Fort Drum is cold as fluff

Karnage XZ

Apr 15th 2018, 2:10:03

10th mountain division huh. I was 1st Armored Division or Old Ironsides. Than Second Infantry division. Never been to drum. They let y'all play gamea out there now? I believe they call that candyland you cake eater. Anyways was it really fun. I never had 1 fun day in in basic or AIT. But i was at Fort Benning for mine. Home of the Infantry. How are you?
Do as I say, not as I do.

GeneralofRome Game profile

Apr 15th 2018, 2:25:12

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
10th mountain division huh. I was 1st Armored Division or Old Ironsides. Than Second Infantry division. Never been to drum. They let y'all play gamea out there now? I believe they call that candyland you cake eater. Anyways was it really fun. I never had 1 fun day in in basic or AIT. But i was at Fort Benning for mine. Home of the Infantry. How are you?

Lol I’m waiting to in process. That fun starts Monday. I just got here yesterday after finishing up AIT at Leonard Wood. I’m with the 511th MP company now. Sitting in the hotel room so have some time to kill.

Riddler Game profile

Apr 15th 2018, 10:31:25

Ft Lost in the woods...ahhh home sweet home

Karnage XZ

Apr 15th 2018, 12:27:46

Misery? Wait missouri. Thats right. Create a country, are you a private cherry? Or did you go in with some rank.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 15th 2018, 13:34:15

They gave you Fort Drum??? What a terrible first place to go. I feel for you :(

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

The_Hawk

Apr 15th 2018, 14:55:51

Pcs to ft Carson first chance you get

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Karnage XZ

Apr 15th 2018, 15:26:25

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Pcs to ft Carson first chance you get
You will obviously have to wait for your original enlistment to come to a time when you are able to re-enlist so you can make it your first pick, that goes with anywhere you want to go. You can put in a for a special request for re-assignment as well. But usually this only happens if you choose a unit that is deploying to combat, or already in combat. My Platoon SGT did this after we returned from combat and he had been unscathed, went back a month after we got back and drove over an IED and was WIA/Permanently Retired.

Garry Owen Game profile

Apr 17th 2018, 0:29:14

Karnage, sorry to here about your old PSG. I look at the Soldiers now... man what great Americans we have out there!!

General of Rome, sorry for your demotion from General of many Legions, to Private e-nothing in the MP corps. :) Ft Drum has (had? donno its been some years) some awesome gyms and in-barracks workout gear. I was TDY there in the summer and felt very envious -- until I was told WHY they have such great stuff. So they can do PT with 20++ inches of snow on the ground and wind chill in negative double digits. :)

You have one of the best jobs in 10th Mtn -- you have a HUMMV. Most everyone else has to walk, so they will want rides from you and for you to carry their stuff. :P

Listen to your sergeants, keep out of trouble and dont volunteer. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bENF08EyIck