Verified:

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 7th 2017, 18:21:20

it came up on my captch input, so I am curious.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

sinistril Game profile

Mar 7th 2017, 18:31:39

firefighter access
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

elvesrus

Mar 7th 2017, 18:34:52

Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Mar 7th 2017, 18:45:36

elves I don't like translators because sometimes this loose part. google trans said fire service. Sinistril says firefighter access. small difference, but still a difference. Also, to be honest I forgot about google trans I had however typed it in google and pulled up some German sites lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Marshal Game profile

Mar 7th 2017, 20:10:33

fire rescue path
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

elvesrus

Mar 8th 2017, 2:24:14

it's generally good enough context when doing large amounts of text, i.e. a court decision or news articls, but it definitely can be lacking with single words or phrases.

fun thing to do is swap it back and forth between native language and english ;)

plus its just fun to be a slight fluff at times.

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Mar 8th 2017, 4:32:42

Originally posted by elvesrus:
it's generally good enough context when doing large amounts of text, i.e. a court decision or news articls, but it definitely can be lacking with single words or phrases.

fun thing to do is swap it back and forth between native language and english ;)

plus its fun to be a slight fluff at times.

Here is elves post English -> German -> English:
It is usually good enough context when you have large amounts of text, i. A court decision or news artikles, but it can definitely be missing with single words or phrases.

Fun thing to do, exchange them back and forth between mother tongue and English;)

Plus its fun to be a little fluff.

*Splat*

sinistril Game profile

Mar 8th 2017, 5:34:07

Lol
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

ChokeMOut Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 17:01:43

"Macho Business Donkey Wrestler"
"There are no true knights. No more than there are gods."

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 20:04:23

Originally posted by IgnitionCWG:
Originally posted by elvesrus:

plus its fun to be a slight fluff at times.

Here is elves post English -> German -> English:
It is usually good enough context when you have large amounts of text, i. A court decision or news artikles, but it can definitely be missing with single words or phrases.

Fun thing to do, exchange them back and forth between mother tongue and English;)

Plus its fun to be a little fluff.

TRANSLATED FROM IGNTION'S TRANSLATION, BACK TO ENGLISH, BY WAY OF ARABIC, AFRIKAANS, HAITIAN CREOLE, AND IRISH:

"Here are the elves job Béarla -> German -> English:
It is usually the context well enough if you have large amounts of text, I decide whether news artikles court decision, but certainly could be missing out on some words or phrases.

Something fun to exchange back and forth between mother and English)

Also fun to have a little fluff."

DruncK Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 20:21:48

я машина

Academus Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 20:47:36

x

IgnitionCWG Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 23:34:37

Originally posted by Red X:
elves I don't like translators because sometimes this loose part. google trans said fire service. Sinistril says firefighter access. small difference, but still a difference. Also, to be honest I forgot about google trans I had however typed it in google and pulled up some German sites lol

English > Irish > English > Albanian > English:

Elves do not like translators because sometimes loose. google cross fire service said. Sinistril says firefighter access. little change, but still a change. Also, to be honest I forget to cross google I print, but google and developed some German site lol
*Splat*

elvesrus

Mar 13th 2017, 23:47:12

gotta be careful with those german sites ;)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2017, 0:21:11

Thats strange, I thought "feuerwehrzufahrt" was a weird Bavarian drinking game in which the participants light fire to the their farts while drinking steins of beer with schnapps. The English translation is "fire where you fart". I think you can find a site for that too.

sinistril Game profile

Mar 14th 2017, 0:29:15

This is strange, I thought, "fire-brigade transport" was a comical Bavarian drinking game in which the participants light their fires with their liquor. The English translation is "Fire where you are furz." I think you can also find a page here.