Verified:

Hobo Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:01:48

Entire clan died like it got STDs overnight

NukEvil Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:03:38

SoF gave them a severe case of death.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Hobo Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:04:34

Oh kk. I was out of touch for a while lol

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2011, 17:10:03

he musta been away for the weekend
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

NukEvil Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:10:54

No, he just blinked his eyes and missed RD's instant death...

Happens all the time to netting alliances these days...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:16:41

I missed it too... what was sof's reasoning?

NukEvil Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:17:43

Something about being botted from the game a few years or so ago...

Symac

May 23rd 2011, 17:20:10

Ahh yeah! When they FSed RD and Rage joined in and then the next set SoF runs from the server leaving Rage to be botted into oblivion for several sets.

NukEvil Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:22:02

Ohh, right! I forgot about the Rage thing. Is that why Rage merging into SoF didn't quite pan out for them? Because some Ragers remembered that little bit of history?

aponic Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:24:40

SOF declared war on RD because we have had bad relations for several resets. As I was not active at all this reset in SOF leadership, someone else would have to comment further.

RD was aware we would hit them for most of the reset and were wargaining ever since the SOL vs Imag/LCN/ICN war when SOL asked them to be on guard.

As posted by Helmet, this had nothing to do with botting that occurred in a different game many years ago. Thanks for being a tool Nuk, you are certainly dependable in your role.
SOF
Cerevisi

Symac

May 23rd 2011, 17:25:58

Ahh no clue, I was in Rage leadership when it went down though.

I do remember there was some Ragers with rage issues over that. They stepped up to fight the good fight and got left paying the bill.

I don't know how many in Rage even still exist from that time period. Dragonlance is the only one I still see these days or remember.

Adama Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:26:56

I always thought SoF had STDs.

Murf Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:28:57

nah we dont lol

We were seeking a large FS and RD wasnt pacted so we killed them within 24hrs purely for the numbers

de1i Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:29:56

Let it be known RD has always loved SoF, sometimes too much.

Murf Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:32:39

and thus it was known

In fairness it was purely for numbers as your aware

May 23rd 2011, 17:34:22

Don't forget to add that you then proceded to AB untags to try to help boost your numbers by over 3000 hits.

That's quite a joke.

Murf Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:35:30

well we could of pumped those 3k hits into blindsiding a netting alliance, so we chose the lesser of two evils now run along

NukEvil Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:38:57

Originally posted by aponic:
SOF declared war on RD because we have had bad relations for several resets. As I was not active at all this reset in SOF leadership, someone else would have to comment further.

RD was aware we would hit them for most of the reset and were wargaining ever since the SOL vs Imag/LCN/ICN war when SOL asked them to be on guard.

As posted by Helmet, this had nothing to do with botting that occurred in a different game many years ago. Thanks for being a tool Nuk, you are certainly dependable in your role.

Perhaps reading the thread on which your alliance's war dec was posted--you know, the one where SoF members and/or leaders post about "being botted until SoF left for TEQ" and such--may have helped you not look as much like a douche. Ahh well, there's a place for everything in this world--even douches.

locket Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:40:07

you killed 30 countries in an fs? sheesh less turns are needed :P

May 23rd 2011, 17:42:11

Originally posted by Murf:
well we could of pumped those 3k hits into blindsiding a netting alliance, so we chose the lesser of two evils now run along

You didn't choose the lesser of two evils. You took the easy way out in order to try and get some "record".

mazooka Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 17:54:34

I figured someone would have killed rd for old fluff before this.

Why are your options limited to hitting netting tags and untagged? Sof doesnt hit warring tags these days?

locket Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 18:00:59

they are allied to them all? :P

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 23rd 2011, 18:19:13

Originally posted by 119:

You didn't choose the lesser of two evils. You took the easy way out in order to try and get some "record".

Asterix the record but they took the better solution...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

de1i Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 18:21:57

Better is questionable :P

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 18:25:56

Originally posted by Hobo:
Entire clan died like it got STDs overnight

somebody at MIT tripped the circuit breaker that the AI experiment was running off of, and it self-deleted all the countries once the UPS indicated that it was running out of battery life so that there wouldn't be any evidence that it was sneaking out onto the internet.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Ivan Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 22:59:40

Yeah we're allied to all of them cause theres so many non pansy tags these days..

an amazing total of 3!! warring tags left imagine that!

I wanna bet that locket is allied to all of them too

imo next set Iscode, 119 and mazooka should start a warring tag so we can blind side them

As for hitting RD for old stuff or not, hardly for the most part we've been getting alone fine but when some morom goes out and says lame im definately going to say that there is lamer things to do like cheating

fluff

xaos Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 23rd 2011, 23:05:45

By not doing so, you were theoretically able to boost hits with near-zero losses for both military AND oil reserves. Blindsiding would also have the effect of causing you to have to fight back at some point. By ABing some untagged schmuck, all you did was inflate stats.

ponderer Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:13:42

Originally posted by xaos:

By not doing so, you were theoretically able to boost hits with near-zero losses for both military AND oil reserves. Blindsiding would also have the effect of causing you to have to fight back at some point. By ABing some untagged schmuck, all you did was inflate stats.

Hitting anyone else would've meant breaking pact or a war dnh. And if you want to bemoan the fate of the poor untagged schmuck who was being killed by LaF as SoF was AB'ing him, then blame RD for not walling.
m0m0rific

de1i Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:15:30

Blame the rapture for not updating boxcar news!

May 23rd 2011, 23:20:51

Originally posted by de1i:
Blame the rapture for not updating boxcar news!

sorry, that you had family members sucked up to God, and that you were stuck here defending your lonely lying ass.

Flamey Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:21:18

We had a very narrow choice of targets to hit. We decided to hit the one that was semi-war prepped and was preparing a tech buyout (or have a player who stocks 2m SDI for the fun of it).

We killed KSF, because our allies requested so, as they were finishing of their kills or kills on them.

We had a choice of additionally blindsiding a netter, or to throw 3k hits on 3 untags. One that had been doing war attacks on us, one an annoying forum whiner and the other was jayr. I certainly think we chose the better, rather than the more fun option.

The reason our field was so narrow is because we had pacted some alliance who had a rough few sets, we gave out naps to three alliances in exchange for the arranged war last set and we have friends.

If it was down to me I'd be playing totally in SoF's interest rather than the game's interest, because the majority of players are whiny wankers.

de1i Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:23:12

Who said I'm a liar, maybe I'm a polygamist?

CC Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:24:40

WoW. RD got creamed by SoF? That's a rare gem.
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

cypress Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:27:37

Originally posted by iScode:

Maybe you shouldnt be pacting SOL then? or pacting anyone? or you could possibly *gasp* netgain? or organise a freindly civil war. Plenty of other options than randomly AB'ing untaggeds...

I would start a tag next set for you to blindside but i know your are going to hit us now and it would be a blindside so there is no point. oh well, maybe the set after.

We netgained two sets ago and we did an organized war vs Sanct/Monsters/Evo last set.

Some people just like to fluff and moan about anything!

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.

May 23rd 2011, 23:27:45

i dunno, i might've said it. meh, you're kinda required to lie to be a polygamist.

anoniem Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:27:51

well, flamey i'm sure you'd end up playing alone =)
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:28:51

Originally posted by xaos:

Military and oil reserves mean nothing at this stage of the set... we have so much stock and troops were bought out. If we had blindsided another netter, it wouldnt have made a diffrence, because they would have had no SDI and we had a huge excess of missiles. I doubt we would have lost anyone active and the difference may have been a hundred or so hits.

de1i Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:28:53

Not necessarily, maybe to the government but who doesn't lie to them. Besides me, and definitely not on my taxes!

locket Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:32:28

Originally posted by Ivan:

Yeah we're allied to all of them cause theres so many non pansy tags these days..

imo next set Iscode, 119 and mazooka should start a warring tag so we can blind side them

As for hitting RD for old stuff or not, hardly for the most part we've been getting alone fine but when some morom goes out and says lame im definately going to say that there is lamer things to do like cheating

fluff

jebus dude. Over react much? I wasn't flaming you or anything -_-

May 23rd 2011, 23:32:38

most marriage vows make you devote yourself to your only wife. ain't a clause in them to let you going fooling around and getting married elsewhere.

so, basically, you're stuck with being illegally married to multiple women.

Flamey Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:33:19

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by Ivan:

fluff

Maybe you shouldnt be pacting SOL then? or pacting anyone? or you could possibly *gasp* netgain? or organise a freindly civil war. Plenty of other options than randomly AB'ing untaggeds...

I would start a tag next set for you to blindside but i know your are going to hit us now and it would be a blindside so there is no point. oh well, maybe the set after.

We did the friendly war last set, we did the netting the set before, we told someone to FS the set before. We got blindsided twice while netting the set before...

Again, I'm sick of all the gestures, I don't see them forthcoming from any other war alliance, yet we get all the flack.

cypress Game profile

May 23rd 2011, 23:35:39

Imagine all the fluffing and moaning if we did indeed blindside someone else :P

Goofy Game profile

May 24th 2011, 1:31:54

Originally posted by Adama:
I always thought SoF had STDs.

Not really, they just usually smell funny though.

Mr.Silver

May 24th 2011, 2:22:42

Ivan told us to drink the Blue Kool-Aid with him... that beepstard said he'd drink it after us but now we're just all dead and he's still around :P

May 24th 2011, 2:25:54

I didn't whine.. You ab'ed me and I said nothing of it. I just find it very amusing that you think 3k + hits on 3 untags counts as hits in your FS.

Ivan: I don't think I could get involved in any form with iScode; I'm still relatively bitter about his past suiciding ways. But you do make a good point; hopefully when WoG returns it will add to the gameplay and provide a little more uncertainty.

mazooka Game profile

May 24th 2011, 4:52:35

ivan, i wont start a tag precisely for that reason. its your own damn fault for pacting out in this very small server. yes, only 3 fighting tags. fight one of them?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 24th 2011, 12:17:22

you all need more fluff.

that is all

++martian
AT head of tan
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )