Mar 18th 2011, 19:59:28

in your spam boards
all praised to ra

locket Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 20:02:44

this one

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 20:14:06

We don't have spam boards, but there was one spam thread in particular, made a couple years ago, that made me chuckle.

Chuckling because I handily won the last spam war Evolution ever had. Sure, people have argued about me using my admin status to win the spam war in question, but if you don't have the proper weapons to fight a spam war, then I say you shouldn't start one.

I ended the war with just under a million posts. On that one thread. Which made opening that thread a long, long process, especially for those on dialup.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 18th 2011, 20:15:29

JOIN THE fluffY ALLIANCE!
etc
:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Ozzite Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 20:30:46

Originally posted by NukEvil:
We don't have spam boards, but there was one spam thread in particular, made a couple years ago, that made me chuckle.

Chuckling because I handily won the last spam war Evolution ever had. Sure, people have argued about me using my admin status to win the spam war in question, but if you don't have the proper weapons to fight a spam war, then I say you shouldn't start one.

I ended the war with just under a million posts. On that one thread. Which made opening that thread a long, long process, especially for those on dialup.

pfft and you temporarily banned my account when I was having a little fun!
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Galandy Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 20:33:49

<[FBI]ZEN> Which is funny...because I am Spanish and Native American mixed....which means I am a Mexican....
<Galandy>move to canada ZEN everyone else does
<[FBI]ZEN> And breed with a Quebecian
<[FBI]ZEN> To make the ultimate snob/migrant worker

kemo Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 21:03:16

thats awesome
all praised to ra

Shinigami Game profile

Mar 18th 2011, 22:47:47

Omega is just one combined spam post.

str4vag Game profile

Mar 19th 2011, 3:33:34