Verified:

santti Game profile

Oct 30th 2017, 13:53:29

Am I allowed to hit back using missiles?

If I remember correctly triple tap was highest amount of attacks to tolerate and hit back using SS and PS. Is the rule still same?

Anyway I did it already. Must get tech for more missiles.
SanttiE is here again!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2017, 14:05:24

You can do whatever you want provided you can enforce it. With that said are you in an alliance? Playing as an untagged on the Alliance server will not end well for your country and it will also make you frustrated with the game. If you play on this server id suggest joining an alliance, start with LaF!

santti Game profile

Oct 30th 2017, 14:24:50

I know that I should play in a clan... probably I just hit some time and then quit.
SanttiE is here again!

Marshal Game profile

Oct 30th 2017, 14:28:49

i'd missile attacker and then drop nw so much that i'm totally out of their range.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2017, 21:49:43

Actually, that's not true Marshal and you know it. I recall only recently watching as you got fluffed up the ass for about 4000 acres because you are a noob, despite 20 years of being here.

RLenga

Oct 30th 2017, 22:08:57

not sure Marshal can enforce anything he says

JIM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 0:02:44

MARSHALL CANNOT EVEN OPEN HIS OWN BEER

HA

JIM DANGER, EARTH BARTENDER
(about that tab)

trumper Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 0:06:15

Confirmed

mrford Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 0:07:56

The 4 previous posts are all valid.

Bonus.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 0:09:48

too bad that there is no Get A Fix For Being A Moron. yea you watched and didn't do a fluff, such a "nice" ex-teammate.

rlenga: did I say sonething about enforcing? no. if I was playing as untagged or as 1 country tag I'd do what I said (or maybbe i'd contact attacker's alliance's leaders 1st).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2017, 0:25:10

Marshal is +1 spammer (and empty posts)!

Aint no one gonna take that title from him.

Ruthie

Oct 31st 2017, 0:48:59

mrford isnt too far behind :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Syko_Killa Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 0:49:55

tear it up brother
Do as I say, not as I do.

sinistril Game profile

Oct 31st 2017, 1:05:49

Depends what you're mad about. If you're mad about what you lost, missiling will likely make you lose a lot more when you'd probably gain more on just one retal.

If you're mad about someone having the audacity to hit an untagged 5x, who may very well have thought you were a bot, then missile away, though I'm not sure what you're hoping to accomplish. I guess if you want to ruin someone's country ABing would be cheaper and easier. Missiles are at most a minor nuisance.

If you want to run untagged on a team server, more power to you, but don't be surprised when you get farmed.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Riddler Game profile

Nov 1st 2017, 0:49:37

lol, dont worry it was merely a doubletap to begin with, then came 2 missiles prior to a triple tap retal, being as the person is untagged I gave them the benefit of the doubt and offered a cease fire to save from running off new players but more missiles have been fired, and somehow I keep growing despite those missiles. and yes the farming has begun. and as for the advice for him to buy up tanks to AB I just bought 5x the amount of tanks he can even afford so thats out of the question.
also hes running a rainbow strat, unless he gets huge FA from somebody he cant really hurt me

santti Game profile

Nov 1st 2017, 6:33:10

Those bots are new to me.
When did they come?
Are they free to farm?
So how many bots are there and do they attack?
SanttiE is here again!

sinistril Game profile

Nov 1st 2017, 7:43:00

I've been telling everyone we are in the singularity. Bots have taken over. You better believe they attack. Have you not watched Terminator? It was a documentary you know. I suggest PMing Marshal aka Sarah Connor. He/She/They/Ze can tell you more.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2017, 18:33:36

Bots do not take kindly to you talking about them. I think you should delete or edit your post before the find out about it!

maverickmd Game profile

Nov 1st 2017, 18:36:08

if you want to play solo and go to town, try express. its a lot of fun and doesnt last 2 months.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 2nd 2017, 1:58:49

bot lives matter