Verified:

VicRattlehead Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 4:53:42

Originally posted by DeepThinker:
Well I started maybe 4 months or so ago. I quickly learned primary which I thought was a learning server is definitely not that. I posted a couple of questions and got some answers but I got a lot of criticism also. So I decided it was best to just STFU. To a newcomer it seems like you are coming into a frat house with some welcoming people and some others that would just as soon you not be here. You all know each other so well it is intimidating to new people. Maybe some type of a forum that is for new people to kinda “check in” get a feel for the game without getting farmed to oblivion. Still don’t really feel comfortable and would never try one of the harder servers like alliance, or team.

Did we manage to keep this guy in the community?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 24th 2024, 4:59:03

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Well I started maybe 4 months or so ago. I quickly learned primary which I thought was a learning server is definitely not that. I posted a couple of questions and got some answers but I got a lot of criticism also. So I decided it was best to just STFU. To a newcomer it seems like you are coming into a frat house with some welcoming people and some others that would just as soon you not be here. You all know each other so well it is intimidating to new people. Maybe some type of a forum that is for new people to kinda “check in” get a feel for the game without getting farmed to oblivion. Still don’t really feel comfortable and would never try one of the harder servers like alliance, or team.

Yes. You can click the game profile link by his handle to see countries from last reset.

Doug Game profile

Apr 24th 2024, 4:59:33

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

He is.
Paradigm Senator
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.

MrEd Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 2:55:20

Originally posted by m0bzta:
Does anyone still try and bring people to this game

just need to ask

Yes. I use a Facebook group. I think each clan should make their own Facebook group for recruitment.

Leto Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 28th 2024, 3:29:00

Originally posted by MrEd:

just need to ask

Yes. I use a Facebook group. I think each clan should make their own Facebook group for recruitment.

Agreed

Sov Game profile

Apr 28th 2024, 9:40:21

Originally posted by Leto:
Originally posted by MrEd:

just need to ask

Agreed

https://www.earthempires.com/...uiting-52573?t=1712906748