Verified:

Beltshumeltz Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 10:01:46

What do you think?

I wish that instead of fighting the same wars over and over, clans that want to do war all the time could instead impose unfair policies (ie. no retals on X hits) and force netters to accept the policies or fight, instead of just destroying them for seemingly no reasons.

Would be more fun. SOL could take tons of landgrabs and play the big bully in a more positive way for the game, instead of just driving players out. The game is more fun this way, even if you are on the weaker side.

Jun 6th 2010, 11:48:39

I think you're wrong, with Dagstar multies, they could do quite well.

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 13:35:39

They managed to drive out 90% of the membership from Death Knights. Most of them quit the game, a couple went to different alliances.
Imaginary Numbers

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 6th 2010, 13:50:20

This game is just meant to have much more players than we currently have. When we don't have a few thousand players it gets crazy.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 14:37:16

Death Knights drove away their own members, dont blame that on SoL

and I dont see why NA/evo/collab were allowed to gangbang for sets but now that SoL beat them up once they are suddenly the bullies again lol?

fluff

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 15:48:14

Ivan

when is the sol sof merger?

You 2 are the 2 largest all war clans, and I can't remember the last time you 2 warred

seriously, has waring all the netting clans made you 2 soft! Could it be! Lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Ivan Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 15:56:59

eh I think ive still warred sol more then any other tag in the game during my 8 or 9 years around here

anoniem Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 16:02:47

Wrong.
re(ally)tired

Hobo Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 16:36:59

mrford smells like poo

Hellz X Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 16:52:37

Yes Ivan, you are right.

I will still blame SoL though, because it makes for better AT posting.
Imaginary Numbers

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 18:02:54

Hobo smells like my poo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 6th 2010, 18:08:23

no I've warred sol more times than any other tag since 2000!
++wins:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Marshal Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 18:20:39

pick a set few years ago and its almost certain that sof and sol were fighting on eachothers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

kemo Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 18:36:56

wait when did collab lose a war? i dont recall that one
all praised to ra

Ivan Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 18:45:56

SoL thrashed them during the end of a set hmm 2 sets ago I think?

Roofie

Jun 6th 2010, 18:53:39

Was that the reset with "natural something" clan?

locket Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 19:55:35

perhaps the war alliances should fight eachother? Pushing people out of the game only hurts your warring too.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 20:05:59

uh NA/Evo/Collab have been the ones pushing SOL/F around I think your a bit confused...

dagga Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 20:16:17

Beltz, you're insignificant. Move along.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

kemo Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 20:20:15

an end of the set fs where a failed tag kill is not a win
all praised to ra

Hobo Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 20:37:57

mrford, stop denying that you smell like poo

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 21:09:57

I am not denying this statment

I am mearling pointing out that I shafted all over you about 3 hours and you are marinating in is and enjoying it!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ivan Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 21:39:56

its a heck of a lot more win then a gangbang is kemo

Thunder Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 21:42:21

Oh you're talking about the set where you FS them AFTER they had converted to dump stock....yeah..not much of a victory really.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

mrford Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 21:48:12

I seem to remember sof doing that to na about a year ago as well

hit us when we were like 60% tmbrs and couldn't even run turns to wall

don't get me wrong, I like sof, but recently they fight like girls
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Sifos Game profile

Jun 6th 2010, 23:36:44

I see alot of people here trying to get the same point out, but not quite succeeding in it. I'll just help everyone understand that everyone in here is saying the same thing, basicly: "earth empires would be a better game if all clans were like imag clones"!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 0:58:52

Evo's current situation is a result of them trying to influence major alliance politics when they didnt have the structure to back it up (namely declaring on sof when sof fs'd NA). Eventually it wont be worth sol's while to hit evo anymore because they'd start losing membership themselves and evo will rebound, you'd hope with a better idea of alliance politics or they'll find history repeating itself.

Whether people like it or not, there is a tier system on the server, and if your going to try and screw someone in the tier above yourself you had better be ready to fight for as long as it takes...

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 7th 2010, 1:24:59

Yeah SS, clearly EVO got FSed in the Aug-Oct set because they FSed SoF in the Oct-Dec set. That's some brilliant political analysis right there. Let's also look at the "current situation" for EVO:

-war win
-net
-war win/net
-war loss

If only EVO had someone like SolidSnake to lead them.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 1:44:12

Tell me, when is the last time evo won a 1v1 war? how useful are evo's allies right now?

you seem new to the game so i'll give you a recent examle, anti slit, anti slit had a huge numbers advantage and beat slit a few times. But slit had to disband because the rest of the server couldnt maintain a war against them, and got bored.

Evo and co had a huge numbers advantage and won a few times, but you've lost half your membership, you've gone from being a semi large alliance to being insegnificant in the matter of a few resets, and sol will eventually consider you too crap to merit hitting because of the downward trend evo has been on, with luck you may already have reached that point.

Evo/na/collab etc won battles, but you're losing the war if you havnt already lost it meh.

And i would never lead evo, not because you wouldnt ask me, but because you guys cant war for fluff... and its too fun an element to ignore.

Dragonlance Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 1:45:37

i totally fought IX WAY more than SOL

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 7th 2010, 2:09:07

EVO won a 1v1 war around a year ago after we accepted TIE's challenge.

Your comments about enjoying war are pretty hilarious considering you've done nothing in the new game except get killed and run untagged suiciders. I've won a variety of wars on a variety of servers, some worth bragging about, some not.

Edited By: Slagpit on Jun 7th 2010, 2:18:00

Thunder Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 2:42:20

I deduct 2 pts for the butchering of "insignificant" :P
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 2:56:49

Dude you just proved my point, the fact that you mentioned beating tie 1v1 (when laf had already slapped you silly essentially tag killing you except that you hid in vacation and out of nw range, and tie had been in their own war with someone NA? that set) shows how bad you are these days lol.

and what gives you the impression i've ran untagged suiciders? if i ran a suicider, i would still end up winning, assuming anyone had decent stocks to steal.

Edited By: SolidSnake on Jun 7th 2010, 2:58:19

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 7th 2010, 3:12:09

You asked me a question and I gave an honest answer. TIE offered us a challenge. We accepted it and fought fairly. When is the last time LaF won a 1v1 worth bragging about? Running tyranny indy startups and surprise FSing a smaller tag than yours during the first few sets is not worth bragging about. The fact that you think it is shows how incompetent you are at warring.

Your obsession with EVO is pathetic, as is the new lie you invent and bring to the boards each week.

SolidSnake Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 3:52:18

LaF has beaten every top alliance in existance 1v1, with the exception of NA who they've never warred 1v1, so take your pick...

and you told me 2 weeks before we fs'd you that you knew we would fs you, you all played war start ups, so why do you still act like it was suprising, beating evo isnt impressive, although your lack of resistance was slightly embarising. And laf was about 50/50 reps/tyranny that set for what little it matters.

and really your leadership decision would of been ok had they been for a different alliance, but you seem to take no account for what type of membership you have. You have the type of members that warred one serious (albeit mid sized) alliance in 5 years, and yet you still act like getting in a situation where you have to war every reset is ok, hence why you lost half your membership.

evo is not like alliances like omega, and laf, who's memberships have experienced long drawn out multi reset wars, and botting, and generally an environment where they are unable to netgain for long periods at a time, evo can not war for long periods, everyone knew that, you were just stupid enough to prove it, but please tell me how im wrong, the numbers dont lie slagpit, whats sad is that you dont even seem to realise your mistakes, which only enhance evo's problems.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 7th 2010, 4:15:45

You didn't answer my question and you made up more crap? Ok, I think we're done here.

mrford Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 4:38:07

U lie SS

u didn't take on NA back in our prime because the server wouldn't be able to handle the rediculiously hot netter on netter action that would of been
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 4:43:04

The stuff SS spews kinda reminds me of a "solid snake".....

coincidence?

Jun 7th 2010, 8:44:58

So... about SOL not FSing anymore and instead bullying a bit, what do you guys think? They could turn things around for the game, give people a choice to fight for their rights, or play politics to survive.

They could do something like land:land retals in defense, and only self-retals allowed on the first 2-3 daily hits on a clan they make.

Also they should definitely not accept any retals from all-explorers and people who do 20 landgrabs on untagged daily.

If SOL does this, things will be more fun for them, and everyone else I bet.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 9:26:59

I dont think SoF and LAF had a real 1 vs 1 actually SS not that I can remember sure we had a war for a couple of days but not no wars that were long enough to determine any winners afaik

anyway who cares

fluff!

TAN Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 12:08:41

SOL being bullies would just drive players away from the game.

We need more players, not an alliance stirring things up by being a bully.

As it is, who would SOL pick on? They are larger than most alliances. Bullying the smaller clans will just add to an already-present sense of helplessness, which will just drive players away.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 12:14:21

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Evo's current situation is a result of them trying to influence major alliance politics when they didnt have the structure to back it up (namely declaring on sof when sof fs'd NA). Eventually it wont be worth sol's while to hit evo anymore because they'd start losing membership themselves and evo will rebound, you'd hope with a better idea of alliance politics or they'll find history repeating itself.

Whether people like it or not, there is a tier system on the server, and if your going to try and screw someone in the tier above yourself you had better be ready to fight for as long as it takes...

Wow, someone has a real warped sense of history, there. We weren't trying to influence policies, or enforcing some crappy agenda. If you were paying attention, you'd know we were simply fighting for our survival. Because, remember how, back then, we were still playing that Jolt game, and it really didn't look like anything was going to change the game back then? And, remember how SoF wouldn't stop topfeeding us during our little war with TIE? And, remember how SOL FSed us for no reason whatsoever at the end of the set after?

But, I suspect your problem is less about bad memory and more about bad lying.

I also like how SS keeps bringing up stuff that happened in the old game, while bragging about the one single time in his entire Earth career he actually had the tiniest impact on someone else's political situation. It seems that's all he has to hang onto when there's nothing else going for him.

Just ignore him, and he'll soon disappear back into obscurity.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 7th 2010, 13:56:49

sof and laf did have a "real" 1 vs 1.
well not in the same way as the 1v1's that sof had with sol/tie/rage/pdm

but it was semi pre-arranged and it was 1 vs 1.

Even if both sides kind of fought that half assed at the end of the set:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

archaic Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 14:00:27

SOF is a bunch of petulent 12 y/o boys
LAF is a bunch of whiney brats that ruined the game
NA is a bunch of cheats
SOL is over rated

blah, blah, blah

(gee slaggy and SS hijacking a thread to flame each other . . . never seen THAT before)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 7th 2010, 14:00:36

I remember one set when sof + zt hit NA and NA called in OMEGA (to hit zt)!
that set was full of lulz:P
and NA was pretty war prepped that set.

ps. mr ford is a canyonarro!

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Ant

Jun 7th 2010, 14:15:33

Originally posted by martian:

a red one ?

Ant

Jun 7th 2010, 14:21:52

Originally posted by Ant:
Originally posted by martian:

mrford :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT-WVa14qaw

TAN Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 14:24:16

you seriously quoted yourself?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Ant

Jun 7th 2010, 14:28:04

lol yeah, i saw it after i clicked :P

busy/bored with work

dustfp Game profile

Jun 7th 2010, 15:35:39

Originally posted by Ivan:

its a heck of a lot more win then a gangbang is kemo

I just need to quickly say something on this one (as unbiased as possible)...

List of events:
1) Collab FS's SOL as retaliation for SOL's end of set FS on Collab in the previous set. Collab is a few members short of SOL's numbers, but they have the FS.
2) TIE joins in on SOL's side. SOF (who were pacted with Collab) has a large percentage of members break off into a new tag to also join in on SOL's side.
3) Collab is largely outnumbered, and being that a gangbang has been called in, Collab returns the favor and calls in allies.

Feel free to make any corrections.

Edited By: dustfp on Jun 7th 2010, 15:36:21
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com