Verified:

Mister Ed Game profile

Jan 8th 2017, 5:24:32

So I had 816,665 Bushels of food. I teched for a number of turns. At no time during the teching did it show a drought or anything to make me lose bushels of food. But at the end of those turns it showed me as having 809,665 bushels of food. A loss of exactly 7,000 bushels. This is on the alliance server. Does anybody know what's going on?

elvesrus

Jan 8th 2017, 6:29:34

My money would be on food decay of .1% per turn.

Also a bit of a strategy note, if you're teching all your buildings other than construction sites and a few hundred industrial complexes should be labs so you should be losing food every turn anyway and buying what you need on the market.

Same goes for other strategies. Only enterprise and Residential for cashing, rigs for oiler, farms for farmer, industrial (along with not producing 100% spies) for C/I. Basically you only want one type of building other than CS and Industrial making spies. Sell what you produce and buy what you don't.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Mister Ed Game profile

Jan 10th 2017, 0:30:59

Originally posted by elvesrus:
My money would be on food decay of .1% per turn.

Also a bit of a strategy note, if you're teching all your buildings other than construction sites and a few hundred industrial complexes should be labs so you should be losing food every turn anyway and buying what you need on the market.

Same goes for other strategies. Only enterprise and Residential for cashing, rigs for oiler, farms for farmer, industrial (along with not producing 100% spies) for C/I. Basically you only want one type of building other than CS and Industrial making spies. Sell what you produce and buy what you don't.

Each turn shows a GAIN of bushels of food-but at the end of the turn I actually have less food. That's what i'm saying. What is causing it. It says I used ten turns and gained 2,000 bushels per turn but at the beginning I had-for example-30,000 bushels of food and at the end I had 23,000 even though each turn showed a GAIN of food and never a loss? What's happening?

braden Game profile

Jan 10th 2017, 16:38:30

The food you have in your country decays for every turn you play. If you show a green number but have fewer bushels after the turn, then your decay is greater than yoir green number for bushels produced.

justtaint

Jan 19th 2017, 20:18:53

food decay.
SlashMD