Verified:

joedro Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 5:50:33

Just 2 min before this, a buddy asked me for FA him to aid in his war. But you guys took away FA, and I fought this idea? With no support. But I ask you to rethink this.

How would reinstating FA from the original game way hurt this game. Some people can make multies and send their FA to their main country, which i know in earth 2025 many people did. We dont have a huge multi base any more. And any one who is doing this know that you can do this a whole lot better using your standing orders. Knowing that you can set a standing order for a few dollars above the current highest standing order, then sell your goods at the price. You can definitely do this more times a day then you can send FA to your main country.

What good can it bring to this game, more team work, closer bonds to people who have helped you when you where in a time of need. Or maybe you help him, then he might help you. Not to mention you can send recruits FA to help them get a faster, stronger start.

All of this being said, why cant we help our buddy's, our recruits? I feel that being helpful to our recruits, helpful to our buddy's is an essential part of this game!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 6:11:40

no tell ur buddy to play better

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 6:38:12

Yeah - I don't like this idea at all. It opens the door to way too many issues of organized collaboration going on.

Sucks for your buddy that you couldn't help him, but since it's probably a server rules violation anyways, it's not the end of the world. If he wants help from friends, he should stick to the servers where that is allowed.

joedro Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 6:49:48

If this server is supposed to be 100% solo, they should take out all pacts like they did on tournament, then take away the in game messages too!
Team: recruit me

Alliance: recruit me
contact- - pm right here will work just fine tho

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 7:06:34

It's not meant to be %100 solo - it's also not meant to have people collaborating with their clan mates from another server either though.

BobbyATA Game profile

Dec 14th 2010, 17:38:18

yup a compromise if you willl!

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 15th 2010, 4:27:39

Unfortunately, on this issue at least, compromise opens up huge loopholes that could be exploited by clans playing across servers in the "solo" servers.

iolair Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 0:57:49

So Primary isn't supposed to be much different to tourney?
What is the true purpose of Primary ?

If its not to sort of foster new players who might want to play together but aren't ready or have too small number to play in alliance?
nothing to see here ... move along

NOW3P Game profile

Dec 18th 2010, 6:52:54

I can't speak to the intent of the Primary server, but the current rules expressly forbid alliance or externally coordinated activity on the server - which would lead me to believe that no, the developers do not intend it to be a server where you can recruit other players for a new clan on the clan servers.