Verified:

CrisX1

Nov 5th 2010, 0:48:24

If im not mistaken people can only do harmful spy ops on you if your on GDI if you have attacked twice or more to that person right?

For some reason, I got some harmful spy ops today even though I was already in GDI and haven't even attacked once.
ICN- Alliance Server

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 5th 2010, 1:03:03

They can do harmful ops that benefit their countries: bomb banks, steal oil, steal food, or steal tech.

dantzig Game profile

Nov 5th 2010, 1:03:54

Not true. They can steal tech, burn bushels, and bomb your banks. If they do 2+ harmful ops, you can do whatever you want to them (but 2+ attacks from you and they can do anything to you, too).
FoG

dantzig Game profile

Nov 5th 2010, 1:05:11

Slag-Can a country in GDI do one harmful spy op AND one SS/PS without nullifying GDI protection or just one spy op OR SS/PS?
FoG

CrisX1

Nov 5th 2010, 1:08:25

Alright, so now they did more than one on me i can go screw em up? Thanks for clearing that up, now If i catch the douche that did that to me, Ima screw you up.
ICN- Alliance Server

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 5th 2010, 1:09:05

"Slag-Can a country in GDI do one harmful spy op AND one SS/PS without nullifying GDI protection or just one spy op OR SS/PS?"

Nope.

"Alright, so now they did more than one on me i can go screw em up?"

Yes.

dantzig Game profile

Nov 5th 2010, 1:10:53

Slag-that wasn't a yes/no question.

Yeah, if you didn't catch them, just start typing in random country numbers until GDI lets the attack through and you have your culprit.
FoG

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 5th 2010, 6:30:08

"Can a country in GDI do one harmful spy op AND one SS/PS without nullifying GDI protection?"

No

Marshal Game profile

Nov 5th 2010, 21:40:34

have fun crisx and expect your opponent call help.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....