Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2016, 11:01:54

I've been thinking on some fun new ways to augment this game, possibly. Maybe you will think the idea is stupid, but I think it would allow for a lot more interactivity among players.

The core of the change would come in the form of a new "military unit" or two, depending on other folks ideas for more than the two I thought about so, looking forward to some feedback here.

OK, the first element is "amphibious assaults, supported by a special tech that allows for that usage of your troops upon reaching a previously agreed on tech level to use it.

Secondly, if you use this type of attack for a landgrab, then, the country which was attacked must recover some percentage of that land from the invader before being allowed to landgrab another country.

That right there should stir some great competition.

You can also use the same tech to defend your beaches, along with a new military unit we could refer to as "Shore Batteries".

There can also be a certain number of turns that the attacking force must spend in the victims territorial waters after the attack, rendering them vulnerable to possible decimation or worse depending on the opposing countries offensive military strength which could be directed at the attacking amphibious ships and troops, etc.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Dec 28th 2016, 23:09:02

meth?

my answer is usually meth.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 31st 2016, 16:27:01

Math? OK, Here's some math.

1+1=2
2+2=4
3+3=6
and so forth and so on...

I know its gonna piss off and upset some liberals out there, but there it is. Conservative math that always adds up.

I don't do liberal math.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2017, 13:05:28

See how thinking pays off!