Verified:

CrisX1

Nov 1st 2010, 13:43:15

Ok, I got another one here.

You know the times when you wanna go check how much money your getting from the goods/tech you are selling and net worth you would be lose/gain(standing orders) after those goods are sold/bought but you have to actually pull out a calculator to do this.

Why not just have like a automatic calculator in the market page?

Lets say you put up x amount of this type of good/tech in market and beside it would show how much you would gain/lose in cash or networth when purchase or sale is made.

Also there should be like a grand total below in the sell goods page and in the standing orders page.

This would really help in helping players monitor there sales/purchases made, especially those demo's who have more than just a single type of good for sale/order.
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 2nd 2010, 4:45:37

For convenience sake , I say this is a nice added feature.
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 4th 2010, 4:17:43

sigh
ICN- Alliance Server

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 4th 2010, 16:23:24

possible, but you can also just calculate it from your spyop...
Finally did the signature thing.

CrisX1

Nov 5th 2010, 12:35:52

From your spy op?

But yeah, I would love this addition and a couple of other players I'm sure.
ICN- Alliance Server

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 5th 2010, 19:07:05

indeed; look at your networth and stuff on hand, and calculate how much is therefore on market
Finally did the signature thing.

CrisX1

Nov 6th 2010, 2:34:44

Well that's manual calculation, what I'm hoping would be a automatic one.
ICN- Alliance Server

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 6th 2010, 2:45:11

CrisX1, I have nothing against you personally mate, but did you have some traumatic experience with a calculator when you were young?

It seems as if the majority of your suggestions have no aim other than to prevent the use of calculators or the need for anyone to add a couple numbers together in their head.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2010, 3:16:18

I debated replying a few times, but my post would just have been what Foog said. I only post now so you know that you're not being ignored; I just don't personally agree with you that there is a need, or that it should come before the many other improvements the game devs are working on (with their limited free time).

Fooglmog Game profile

Nov 6th 2010, 3:18:09

I'm glad I wasn't the only person doing that Tertius... I think I looked at this thread every time a new post was made in it, and then debated whether or not I should reply.

I finally gave in.

-Fooglmog
Guy with no clue.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 6th 2010, 4:11:18

But how do you know that your country is selling goods? By watching NW changes? If you're on some hosting or stat site that shows NW changes in detail, it's a lot easier to just look at current market prices or market transactions. Market packages often take longer than five minutes to sell.

It would be possible to upload your market op to a hosting site and have that hosting site tell you what sold. This really is a job for hosting sites and not us.

CrisX1

Nov 6th 2010, 11:29:52

You guys have your point. alright, there are others in which the Devs are working on that should be the priority.

But my point is just simply to know AHEAD how much networth you would lose/ gain , cash gain/lose on selling/ orders also in Grand total in selling goods/ tech and making orders page.This would be most beneficial to those that love buying, selling or making orders more than one good/ tech type to resell, as an additional feature.

Its basically just for convenience sake as I said of knowing ahead. One of the reasons I opened this issue up its because of the cancellation of the 2 billion limit which made reselling all type's LIMITLESS.

Anyways I made my point, so I'm done, it's up to them whether this would be a hosting site additional feature, or in game or not at all part of the game.

Good day to all of you.

Edited By: CrisX1 on Nov 6th 2010, 12:09:17
See Original Post
ICN- Alliance Server

CrisX1

Nov 6th 2010, 11:30:32

And no, I had no trauma with calculators :)
ICN- Alliance Server

trainboy Game profile

Nov 10th 2010, 23:26:56

i support the grand total for ease of play but i know my times tables :)

CrisX1

Nov 11th 2010, 10:31:47

Thanks.
ICN- Alliance Server