Verified:

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 22nd 2017, 15:53:02

leader of the clan can use this nobody else Add A declare button this way each clan knows its coming turns are put on hold for both clans for a day

discuss maybe a bonus can be added or some thing
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

sinistril Game profile

Aug 22nd 2017, 18:31:50

I was thinking about that. I thought a bonus could be the two clans at war can capture a certain number of resources upon killing someone or having a clan ranking on the leaderboards ie. wars won, lost, etc. Clan tags being stolen can be subverted by adding a code for a newly created clan or attaching a clan name to an account w. transferability.

Might make wars more civil and fun.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 22nd 2017, 21:33:36

sure as long as that doesn't mean that those tags can't be attacked by outsiders before war otherwise it'd be abused alot.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2017, 12:11:50

The downside of this is FS would get even more important.

Imagine this scenario
Clan
A & B
Countries
A1 - member of clan A
B1 - member of clan B

A1 preps for war, makes sure he got money on hand to support FS, he plays his turns and make sure that he have enough turns so he won't overflow during the 24 hours that the clans are "frozen"

B1 is farming bots and trying to get his acres up, logs out as usual with <10 turns left

When the dec war-button is pushed B1 have no chance to gain SPAL/warfaretech - no way to "see 'em coming".

And how to make sure this isn't being abused... I could run 4 tags with my string and make a clan unable to run a turn for 4 days... and even if I can only dec war with 1 tag there's nothing stopping me and 3 friends to do the same

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 5:44:43

this is just to discuss and find the best way to do this
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�