Verified:

DancingBear Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 3:37:10

top100 bonus failed for me

let's dump this one too - i resent their capture, their ads and their continuing unreliability

anyone else?

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 14th 2018, 13:33:49. Reason: format
See Original Post

DancingBear Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 8:56:05

worked this time

i didn't change anything

unreliable fluffe

i still say dump this garabage

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 14:12:21

i got captcha 1st (had to answer to several captchas as usual) and after completing captchas then site checked browser compability.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

cronie Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 15:18:28

its been acting up lately. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. at least a week it's been like this. i don't even bother trying half the time now.

DancingBear Game profile

Nov 14th 2017, 8:57:18

worked like a champ on first attempt today

go figure

i'll post again in this thread the next time it acts up

thanks cronnie and marshal for letting me now it's them and not me

DancingBear Game profile

Nov 14th 2017, 8:57:43

worked like a champ on first attempt today

go figure

i'll post again in this thread the next time it acts up

thanks cronie and marshal for letting me now it's them and not me

midevil.chaos Game profile

Nov 20th 2017, 1:49:59

Do you always use the same browser? If so, see if another one gives you the same results. Since Chrome and FF are fairly different, there might be a difference in terms of how it processes the requests that passes.

DancingBear Game profile

Nov 22nd 2017, 2:28:59

@midevil.chaos -- no issues since my last post

i gave up attempts to use firefox on top100 bonus some time ago - i run ff with adblocker, so google's recaptcha tool just won't function properly in that setup. i found it easier to use chrome once per day for the top100 bonus rather than toggle or tweek adblocker, so the failures above refer to vanilla chrome on android.

"odd" behavior like that mentioned by marshal occured before and just after the total failure i reported to start this thread. thinking back, it was really only a couple of times that it was flakey before failure and then on the exit after it worked again. since then it has been flawless.

i've grown short tempered over changes anyone makes that are (probably) not in the interest of users - i've come to despise the commercialization of the web over the years

i am a dinosaur

midevil.chaos Game profile

Nov 27th 2017, 21:38:20

I don't blame you. Take actual video games (not browser based) - I remember when video games were actually video games instead of: buy unfinished game, buy DLC afterwards, pay double what the game is actually worth. Times are changing for the worst.

As for captchas, they are the worst because they either tell you you're choosing the wrong squares (select all signs or cars etc). But... what constitutes a sign? Only the sign, or the post as well? Or they have some extremely fuzzy letters/numbers, or vehicles. Whoever thought up those types of captchas are frustrating as hell. To this day, I still don't know what they consider store fronts as the images are low-res.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 27th 2017, 22:03:15

top100 isn't interested about users, many times i have selected all boxes which had item it wanted like cars and still it didn't accept it and then threw new captcha or half a dozen (street signs, store fronts, roads (my opinion is that if no asphalt or gravel and only signs hanging then its not road but apparently google thinks otherwise), etc).

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 3rd 2017, 12:12:30

captcha > Marshal :P

These captchas are imo far more reliable and easy compared to the ones a few years back(dunno about EE but in general) with letters and numbers that were around everwhere.

Also only the image link was acting up for me 2 days this week, but thats easy to work around.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 3rd 2017, 16:06:48

well pics are size of stamps and trying to see if 1 pic has very small part of car would require magnifying glass to see. if I fail 1st then I get 3 or more before it accepts.

more secure yes against bots (if botters haven't founf way around image-captcha yet its surprise).

they always act for me, 1 pic loads in seconds and next can take 10-15 secs (few times captcha has failed cause 1 pic-slot hasn't loaded) and when that happens enuf times its 1 min or more wasted on stupid captcha.

bannedagayn

Dec 5th 2017, 8:16:21

i see, let me write that down.

The_Hawk

Dec 8th 2017, 17:28:51

Sometimes the captcha doesn't load and I still get the bonus.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Marshal Game profile

Dec 8th 2017, 20:21:11

lucky you, if i manage to solve that captcha under 1 min its miracle. today clicked all pics with car or cars and as usual it didn't get accepted and then spent next 4 minutes on other captcha pics.

The_Hawk

Dec 9th 2017, 3:04:29

Try a cell phone. Check the box and switch tabs really fast. Then switch back. Seems to bypass it.

Dev encouraging it

cronie Game profile

Dec 13th 2017, 18:52:07

Originally posted by Marshal:
lucky you, if i manage to solve that captcha under 1 min its miracle. today clicked all pics with car or cars and as usual it didn't get accepted and then spent next 4 minutes on other captcha pics.

Yeah. Noticed this for a while too.

Actually it's entirely not working at all now. Not getting bonus points. I don't even bother with it now. Not worth the effort. I wish they removed it and just give more bonus elsewhere.

DancingBear Game profile

Mar 13th 2018, 23:52:49

out again -- took a couple of months for a full fail again

why do we put up with this?

honestly, imo, more than once a year is too much

please drop these slackers

:(

The_Hawk

Mar 14th 2018, 0:10:22

sometimes if you click the check mark and switch to another page fast, and switch back you dont have to do the captcha.

Dev encouraging it

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 14th 2018, 0:50:58

I never have to do the signs I just click I'm not a robot and a check mark shows up and I hit vote and done.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DancingBear Game profile

Mar 14th 2018, 3:47:06

i get the green check mark and punch the vote button and get the next page ... i just don't get any bonus points as of a couple hours ago

:(

DancingBear Game profile

Mar 14th 2018, 10:14:15

it just worked

i changed nothing

site iis slack

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 15th 2018, 5:00:41

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
sometimes if you click the check mark and switch to another page fast, and switch back you dont have to do the captcha.

Holy crap, that actually works
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.