Verified:

hardinflash Game profile

May 27th 2017, 7:53:42

Just wondering why there isnt another express game going on while the other is down?

Also kind of wondering who owns this and if theyd be willing to sell or just the script. If someone could point me in that direction id appreciate it.

Its such a great game but the fact that there needs to be bots vs real people is pretty ridiculous. My weekly beer money could probably score a few thousand extra players over a month.

Marshal Game profile

May 27th 2017, 10:48:14

qzjul owns game and as for selling whole game or part of it is somewhat unlikely but you can make query by sending him email @

"downtime" lasts only 24 hrs so no actusl need for other express.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 19th 2017, 1:16:02

the problem with players is that for every super engaged player like hardinflash there's a bunch more who will play the game once, not like it, and move on.

We have work to do to make the game have the required ramp up materials available to be successful

That being said, if we had enough demand I would absolutely support overlapping express servers. Or just removing the 24hrs of downtime. TBH, that's an antiquated thing. We should probably just start the new rounds immediately since we have so many "catch up" mechanics created now that didn't exist back in the 90s
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com