Verified:

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 9:48:02

Dont try to change the player. Change the game.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Pain Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 13:47:04

Originally posted by justtaint:
Pain,
I don't disagree with you, but one thing at a time.

meaning? should we not work on the DR system because we need to work on catching people cheating? if we do that then the DR will never get changed.
Your mother is a nice woman

crest23 Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 14:44:26

TNT, you need to change your sig. May I suggest "I haven't been deleted since last set"?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 15:25:20

You guys are pissed off and the mods are not inclined to take your suggestions because of the way you come about it.

Don't just get into a thread and spew out "i think the DR system needs to change"
or
"cheaters should be posted in public(and maybe shot)"

Someone should start a thread in Bugs and Suggestions or you can discuss your plan here in express board because your solution is incomplete.
Start with something like this "To avoid DR abuse in express, I suggest that the cycle be lowered to 6 hrs and instead of dropping all DRs at once, make it a random spread in that hour period..."

Then let others minds chime in and allow diversity to work. No whining, fluffing, grips, complaints, etc...

I'm sure then the mods will listen to you. And if you have something credible they might even move it to bugs and suggestions to implement it to all servers.

Good day! it's tea time!
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

crest23 Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 16:19:58

LMAO. This forum is for griping and complaining. We already have a suggestion board and your statements have been addressed there already. In the end, this is all a discussion where people can come and chime in. Like Warster stated, they have been discussing it for the past 6 months. What exactly was you point again?

P.S. By tea, do you happen to mean liquor?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2012, 16:24:48

He's a brit!!! He revealed it with his "tea time" admition! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

crest23 Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 16:30:49

He revealed it a long time ago actually. I know British English pretty well. The way he spells certain words gave him away. He's either lives there or one of the former colonies. Plus his humor, that was probably the biggest give away for me.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2012, 17:20:59

+1
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2012, 17:25:35

he could just be canadian, don't they do those "colour" etc spellings as well
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 17:26:37

Originally posted by crest23:
LMAO. This forum is for griping and complaining. We already have a suggestion board and your statements have been addressed there already. In the end, this is all a discussion where people can come and chime in. Like Warster stated, they have been discussing it for the past 6 months. What exactly was you point again?

P.S. By tea, do you happen to mean liquor?

I'm flying to miami in 3 hours just for tea time this weekend and coming back tomorrow. And no, i'm not british. I'm just a mix of a lot of stuff because my former job had me traveling all over the world. Thus making all kinds of friends on all walks of life. And everyone tend to rub off their friends a bit.

But without further ado, my eggs sausage and grits are waiting for me in the kitchen.

Have a great weekend chaps! I hope the ancient rivers of babylon flows in your favor as streams of cash and net you the winning rank.

tduong Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 17:29:30

As warster stated they have been discussing me for a while but probably did not come up with anything that is fair across the board.

I'm just saying we/they need fresh ideas. There's a lot more of us here than mods and developers. I'm sure we can come up with something that'll help them if we put our minds together. But the decision is theirs. It is a free game after all with barely any ads.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 20:11:04

Originally posted by crest23:
TNT, you need to change your sig. May I suggest "I haven't been deleted since last set"?

Heh
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2012, 20:15:04

LOL

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 20:48:39

Originally posted by tduong:
You guys are pissed off and the mods are not inclined to take your suggestions because of the way you come about it.

Don't just get into a thread and spew out "i think the DR system needs to change"
or
"cheaters should be posted in public(and maybe shot)"

Someone should start a thread in Bugs and Suggestions or you can discuss your plan here in express board because your solution is incomplete.
Start with something like this "To avoid DR abuse in express, I suggest that the cycle be lowered to 6 hrs and instead of dropping all DRs at once, make it a random spread in that hour period..."

Then let others minds chime in and allow diversity to work. No whining, fluffing, grips, complaints, etc...

I'm sure then the mods will listen to you. And if you have something credible they might even move it to bugs and suggestions to implement it to all servers.

Good day! it's tea time!

All this coming from a cheater himself. Dude, if you are the problem, you should not be in on the fix. Look at what happened when the bankers wrote the banking rules.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!