Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2018, 20:20:58

I plan on setting a record for the largest landgrab during this round. :)

Don't be Fat and Weak. :)
\

Nuttin Personal now.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2018, 20:58:17

Lame
Just shut up and have another beer

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 19th 2018, 21:12:59

You mean players should buy military to help defend and deter from real player to player interaction in this interactive military-style game? Crazyiness.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2018, 22:00:23

Yeah, Prime, you've got the right idea. :) If you act like you want to keep your land, you'll defend it. If you do that, it significantly reduces the chances that you would be my target.

I'm going to find the fattest weakest country in my scores list, and see what he does, watch him for a while, then strike when the time and opportunity are right. :)

Look at it this way, the round is the swamp, and I am the Croc, or the round is the jungle, and I'm the Lion, Tiger, or Bear. Don't attract my attention and you'll never know I was there. :)

Get overly fat and have mostly jets so you can farm little helpless countries with lots of strikes, and neglect your defenses, and you'll like get a visit from my military forces who are on a scavenging mission.

Risks you take in an online game of conquest.
Take my advice, just don't be the fattest guy in your scores list, and you're less likely to become a target.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2018, 22:01:28

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Lame

What? You don't get it, or you're trying to sway the board here against my statement.

This is a SOLO game, it's a no holds barred competition, so, COMPETE then.

Don't whine.

VicVixvi Game profile

Jan 19th 2018, 22:32:47

I get what you're doing and think it adds challenge to the game. However, what I don't understand is why you think this is some new concept? I only started playing again last August, but The Temple and a few others do this about every round. -v

eta: ...and btw, what is the record? Anyone know? tia

Edited By: VicVixvi on Jan 19th 2018, 22:41:05
See Original Post

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2018, 22:35:38

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Lame

What? You don't get it, or you're trying to sway the board here against my statement.

This is a SOLO game, it's a no holds barred competition, so, COMPETE then.

Don't whine.

I compete every week lol. I like a good grab as well as the next guy. I just dont see where hitting the fattest guy in your scorelist is brag worthy.

It's easy to go tyr or dict, max mil strat then buy a bunch of jets and go hunting. It's harder to build a county with the right balance of off and def and actually compete for the win. But i guess i am whining so i will shut up :)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2018, 22:42:45

I suppose it's how you define victory. Having the highest networth is only one aspect of the game from my perspective.

If you're ranked #1 in the game, and I'm ranked say 15-20, and ZI can landgrab you because you don't have enough defenses, and I have enough after the strike that you can't retal the hit for all the land you lost, is that "non-competitive"?

And I don't want to hear any lame ass statement concerning, "you didn't have a chance to win the game" bullfluff either, if I can landgrab your fat ass, You are NOT winning. Get it?

Yeah, Vic, I know, it's not a new concept. I was just suggesting that those who usually run superfat, need to watch out fot me. I don't mean to piss you off or anything, but I've given you my criteria for finding a target. Get out of the X. Simple strategy there. Just get out of the X.

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2018, 22:50:54

Clint did you change your name?

Marshal Game profile

Jan 19th 2018, 23:05:12

nope unless primmy has banned him for some reason past 3 days.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

clintonista Game profile

Jan 19th 2018, 23:35:08

[quote poster=beerdrinker75; 44456; 837601

It's easy to go tyr or dict, max mil strat then buy a bunch of jets and go hunting. It's harder to build a county with the right balance of off and def and actually compete for the win. But i guess i am whining so i will shut up :)
[/quote]

What? there is nothing easier than teching for a "win". I thought we all agreed to that a long time ago. ANY GDI techer could be run by a chimp and win the monopoly award.

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2018, 23:51:55

[quote poster=clintonista; 44456; 837611][quote poster=beerdrinker75; 44456; 837601

[/quote]

What? there is nothing easier than teching for a "win". I thought we all agreed to that a long time ago. ANY GDI techer could be run by a chimp and win the monopoly award. [/quote]

Well... not any gdi techer. Plus i won the last two sets and I didn't tech in either one.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2018, 17:31:20

1500+ acres. Not quite my best, but closing in on it. :)

Marshal Game profile

Jan 20th 2018, 20:24:52

quick search said all time biggest is 5400+ acres.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2018, 21:05:35

Originally posted by Marshal:
quick search said all time biggest is 5400+ acres.

Good to know, Marshall. I'll endeavor to get closer to that mark. My all time highest was set many years ago against LaF. I was playing for KoH then, and was getting killed the old fashioned way by land in a war, and I desperately needed some land, and there in my scores list was Don Tub with nuttin but jets. A two jet PS netted almost 6500 acres, and I was in deep, deep DRs. The idea that the enemy could kill me went away. :)

Berserker

Jan 20th 2018, 21:32:38

They took:

1923 Acres(2736 Gained)

813 Buildings(1895 Destroyed)

Marshal Game profile

Jan 20th 2018, 21:33:10

well ebert00 has gotten retalled by 6k acres (5940) few months ago.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 21st 2018, 3:45:42

All I know it is another record that someone other than clint has and that clint said he wants (he tried to get it against me when I took land record with a demo but he was too bad at building a country so he couldn't get near my NW, so he failed at that and got only like 3.5 or something from a 50-something k acre country, haha). I still got the record that time tho its my other record that stands.
I dont really care about any of that I just want to make sure clint feels as useless as he is. :)

I love it how the same person has the Land record and the NW record and yet anyone can win with a techer lol. I have lost while trying hard and teching against ebert, kingme and elliot. So when 2-3 of us plays and tries, just any techer can't win.

anyone of us can beat my land record in any normal reset though, it's just easier. Ashe, relax and probably a few others could take it at first attempt too I think. Yet clint has tried several times and failed and still claims to be better. Just getting that out there. We netters own you at you own game clint. hope you don't like that, haha.

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 21st 2018, 14:23:15

this is what happens when I stop playing express....
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 21st 2018, 17:30:02

come back then dp!

VicVixvi Game profile

Jan 21st 2018, 23:00:35

deleted post