Verified:

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 18:15:50

btw JJ, i'm teching this set and i have one spot open. If you keep up the good work by entertaining us with your stupidity i might offer you a free tech leech to give you an advantage over other players especially Oldman.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2012, 18:18:14

LMFAO!! Me Brian Leaf? Wow! Your so kind!, I didn't even make the practice squad of Duke Football!, how can I be an overall #1 draft pick??????? Oh, and I'm not comparing the SuperBowls, I'm comparing how each one (Montana vs T.O and Oldman vs JJ) handle their success witch is fed into their ego's :) that's all, dun get ofended, its in my mind a very fair and accurate comparison!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

justtaint

Jan 19th 2012, 18:37:58

TO was on the 2004 Eagles team that lost to the patriots but he never won a Super Bowl. He was drafted two years after San Fran's last SB win.
SlashMD

pele Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 18:47:17

just my point of view:
if doing statistics AL set should be calulated, even purple ones, since thats a played set as well.

Ells one can just pick whatever resets one wants (no dont calulate round xxx i had a bad hair day so it dosent count)

blid

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2012, 18:49:13

He won a set with a purple country once, why would you count that
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

pele Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 18:51:52

well I count purple as 0 TNW since rules are not followed.

ex
round 1 : 10 tnw
round 2 : 5 tnw
round 3: 30 tnw (BUT purple)

Total: 15 tnw in 3 rounds = 5 tnw/set in average

crest23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 19:17:25

A purple set should rank you last below the ppl still in protecton.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2012, 19:39:33

I got killed 3x in 1 set, did I still beat the purples of that set?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 19:49:36

anything is better than purple countries

crest23 Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 19:56:58

Yes KoH, you did.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2012, 20:00:46

Whoohoo! :p
(•_•)

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 21st 2012, 8:46:01

I can't believe I read this entire thread..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2012, 10:13:11

It must suck being a moderator :)

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 21st 2012, 14:03:51

Originally posted by martian:
I can't believe I read this entire thread..

dont worry. just start tebowing. youll feel better.

Hopeless, a tech leech? so kind. not.
like i said, when you have a decent finish, i will ALLOW you to speak. yes, you need my permission. retard.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 21st 2012, 15:01:31

ain't my fault nobody likes you...retard ;)

btw you like those retals? LMAO

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 21st 2012, 15:16:23

JJ please tell us, how does it feel to he the least liked guy in Earth? I mean, if the Earth were an island, you would be that poor looser who was first voted off. I guess you would probably claim victory as finishing first with Earth if that happened wouldn't you?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 21st 2012, 15:32:40

DH you actually have no legit reason to dislike me other than the fact that you top fed me like 3 resets ago and i berated you for doing so.

whats your excuse? oh you were purple and i dislike cheaters. dude stfu. me being purple has nothing to do and does not affect you in anyway. omg, so i cost you from finishing 50th and made you drop one rank to 51st. booo fcking hoo.

and because of that, you have this vendetta against me.

going all jetter/topfeeding is frowned upon in this game to begin with, so the fact that you have all this beef over YOU making a mistake is rather sad. dont worry though, you can talk the talk about how tough you are and how youre gonna call me out, but the fact of the matter is, we all know youre the pansy.

you need to FS me to win. i rarely get into wars, so im not as adept at that as netgaining, but you still cant beat me without an FS... thats said that the self proclaimed tough guy war general with the biggest baddest country cannot reveal himself, until he FSes.

just sad. really. i know you were neglected as a child and have a small pen!s but its okay... one day someone will love you. one day.

and frankly, because of this (and your gay sig) dude, no on believes that youre tough, and have been in 50 fights or so you say... fighting with a 5 year old in the astro jump doesnt really count... this thread, as well as your persona make anything that comes out of your mouth impossible to believe.

furthermore, you think you are going to run me out of this game? hardly... and you whine and b1tch about why i con people into giving me free tech and GS, ITS SIMPLY TO LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD BECAUSE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH 5 fluffS LIKE YOU every reset.

do you understand? i even put it in bold for you.

heres the problem. you think youre going to run me out of the game... naw. but if you see some shady stuff happening in the next few resets, the entire earth community has YOU TO THANK for it...

The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

TY Game profile

Jan 21st 2012, 16:33:25

this thread is just to funny lmfao
There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them together.
Josh Billings

blid

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2012, 19:53:43

Originally posted by JJ23:

terrell owens? last time i checked, he won a couple super bowls and will probably make the hall of fame.
Now, at 38 and out of football, he's lonelier than ever, and running out of money. In a GQ profile, Owens comes across as wounded, broke and desperate. When people text him to ask where he is, he replies back: "I'm in hell."
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Karim Game profile

Jan 25th 2012, 20:07:47

Send him out where standard people live with sub average incomes: then and only then MAYBE he'll have the right to say he's in hell.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

justtaint

Jan 25th 2012, 20:08:54

Didn't he just buy a minor league football team that he's going to play for?
SlashMD

tduong Game profile

Jan 25th 2012, 20:29:35

Lady gaga started a religion. It's called the church of Ga. She proclaimed an apocalypse coming. You are free to do as much drugs or anything you want as long as you worship her.

I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2012, 20:39:29

Drugs are for n00bs, if the end is coming, go to bars and convince drunken chix that the end of the world is near and get them to bang your brains out :p
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Jan 25th 2012, 20:48:09

i don't need to use that to convince them. My problem is i blow so much money going out too often. Yes stranger sex is awesome but gf sex is better long term cause you're less broke lol.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2012, 20:51:29

You're NOT suppossed to spend the money on them, you just flash it, n00b! :p
(•_•)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 25th 2012, 22:24:14

7 confirmed deletions aren't enough reasons to dislike a dirty rotten scoundrel?
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

PowerOfLight Game profile

Jan 26th 2012, 1:34:10

I'm gonna snap if I see another dirty rotten scoundrel round here!