Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 22:41:16

Originally posted by TheTruth:
JJ? oh please dont insult me.

i dont get compared to idiots like that. thats almost as insulting as if i was compared to you KoH in terms of gameplaying skill.

Lol! That puts the seal on my gut feeling! Thank you!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 22:46:49

Wait....hmm...could be fordy...he uses "that's retarded" also....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 22:50:26

i dont know your affinity or problem with names. names are nothing more than a joke or for expression. you keep bringing up how my name somehow implies arrogance or self righteousness but thats just absurd.
Didn't you used to put THE TRUTH HAS SPOKEN at the end of your posts or am I imagining that?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

TheTruth

Feb 5th 2012, 22:55:06

nope. i put THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE, which easily means that by not lying, people generally feel better about themselves.

not arrogant at all now is it? or maybe you just have a problem with the english language.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 23:01:03

Originally posted by Warster:
Ok let me get this rigt

You all fluff that people are abusing DR , so I finally delete them for it and now you people are fluffing that I shouldn't delete people for abusing DR??

From now on ill just ignore all tips regarding DR and if people win because of it don't come fluffing to me.

Warster please disregard this thetruth character.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 23:01:37

I think I preferred the old game when people had to protect themselves with tanks, troops and SDI to get to the top ten. NW's were lower, and sometimes you got suicided on. Now, the only protection for little countries is DR; before, they could send a missile. I don't know the snswer. I'm happy enough to play and try to figure out the best way to win under whatever the rules are, while trying to maintain some sense of honour and gamesmanship :)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 23:03:46

Play Tournament then Getafix! (I think you already do but just saying, that way of playing is still around over there.)
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

TheTruth

Feb 5th 2012, 23:03:52

fixing the ability to store 360 turns would go along way to eliminate DR.

the only reason people go into DR is because u can run 360 turns at once

even a 5k acre indy country around 1M nw making around 12k jets a turn (which is with minimal tech). with tech around 15-18k..

can go 300 turns crank out 3.6M jets.

+ PS that is good enough to break most countries around 5M nw....

that itself is more a problem and cause to why people hide behidn DR.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 23:17:45

I called it! Ha! What did I tell you KoH, blid! TheTruth = Omar = JJ. This guy's a joke. Multiple accounts ingame, multiple forum accounts, LMFAO! It's in his blood to be a thief in the night. What a loser.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 23:20:40

Originally posted by blid:
obv everything that i say is my opinion, as is yours. the difference is, you decided to feel like you were appointed by the masses to represent them.

you are not anybodys legal council or representative. if i was to choose someone to represent the earth community, you wouldnt even be an afterthought.
Heh, I decided I was appointed by the masses? You are the guy named himself TheTruth. I'm the guy who took an extremely unpopular position about clan tags. :D

i dont know your affinity or problem with names. names are nothing more than a joke or for expression. you keep bringing up how my name somehow implies arrogance or self righteousness but thats just absurd. i could easily claim that the name blid is some kind of fancy acronym for something arrogant as well. or how bout nukevil, does that mean hes a sadistic SOB? or Pain, does that mean he enjoys inflicting pain on others..

you already got chewed out by multiple players, and mods about your overreaction to the name game association, and yet youre still going on with it.

Hey JJ, you have already been deleted by multiple mods for using multiple accounts and yet you are still going on with it.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

TheTruth

Feb 5th 2012, 23:26:13

^wow. are you kidding me? did you not just read that i called out tony cow poo poo.

its ok tho crest. ill be playing next reset.. better not name your country nigerian anything ;)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 23:29:11

Confirmed by TheTruth, he is JJ23 and did call out "tony cow poo."

^wow. are you kidding me? did you not just read that i called out tony cow poo poo.

its ok tho crest. ill be playing next reset.. better not name your country nigerian anything ;)

Originally posted by JJ23:
i dont lie. but thats ok. anyhow tony cow pooop, i still have more friends and can garner more respect than you will ever get from the earth forums.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 23:29:37

^^Sounds exactly like what JJ would say.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 23:30:21

You beat me to it blid.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 23:30:23

How many people have said "tony cow poo"? Well, according to forums search, TheTruth and JJ23.

Originally posted by crest23:
You beat me to it blid.
:]

TheTruth

Feb 5th 2012, 23:30:59

negative but ok. time to watch the superbowl. later kids.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 23:34:09

Thanks Blid, in addition to being egotistical and weird, The Truth is JJ. Quite clever really.
And I do play Tournament quite a lot and enjoy it.. got in the bad habit of not having enough tanks last set and paid dearly

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2012, 23:35:33

Originally posted by Getafix:
Thanks Blid, in addition to being egotistical and weird, The Truth is JJ. Quite clever really.
And I do play Tournament quite a lot and enjoy it.. got in the bad habit of not having enough tanks last set and paid dearly

Hoisted by his own poo poo, ha ha ha

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2012, 0:12:35

LMFAO!!!!

"better not name your country nigerian anything"

Its JJ!!!! Haha!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 6th 2012, 2:01:27

lolll that is not JJ.
By now he would be threatening to take you out in RL.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

IfoundYouCheating

Feb 6th 2012, 2:28:48

Where's Waldo!?
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

IfoundYouCheating

Feb 6th 2012, 2:36:06

Originally posted by galleri:
lolll that is not JJ.
By now he would be threatening to take you out in RL.

Believe me! It is JJ and all his bullfluff and cheating self being!
~I.Y.C~
•The Anti Cheat•

do this to me again next reset, and you will all get run into the ground. ill create 40 countries on this server discretely if i have to do end you fools.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 6th 2012, 4:03:55

If your only sole purpose is to post accusing against everyone cheating and accusing people of being JJ, you are not welcome here.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 9:35:40

Express is officially more entertaining than AT
i havent been deleted since last set

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2012, 18:08:22

Confirmed! Hooray for ET!!
(•_•)