Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 21:09:45

Place your bets right here!

odds:
DH vs Jack (DH+50DR)
crest23 vs JJ23 (crest23+10DR)

The odds only mean that they start with that advantage based on my observations these past few months.

The odds are calculated out of my ass from what I've seen each do in case of wars, nothing personal, just MY observation, the one that will be good is crest vs JJ, I've seen JJ deffend himself very well and I can't say I've ever seen crest in a war situation, but he's been playing in the MD alliance and that should help him, that's a close one of the the two picks.

With that being said, here are my picks.

DH vs Jack: I'm taking Jack, sorry DH, i love your determination and you have great potential, but Jack has better war skills.

JJ vs crest: I'm taking the points on this one, its a very tough pick.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:10:24

Don't worry it won't matter because i'll jump in at the end to finish everyone off and declare myself victor
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2012, 22:11:58

You're assuming non of them and yourself don't join GDI, or you get hit multiple times by all 4, a loooooooong shot!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:13:47

lol so i'm the one losing in the end

mdemon Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:15:49

my bet is on DH and Crest

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:47:26

im confused at the +10DR. does that mean that he can only fight me after i hit him 10 times?

or vice versa. thats not very fair. if i take 10 hits im going to be -5k land. and hes going to be + 5k land. no fair.

say for example. crest and i are both at 10k land.

he grabs me 5x. he wil be at 15k acres with ghost. i will probably be at 7500A

so now he has a 2:1 land advantage and most likely a 2:1 production advantage. therefore huge favorite to win the war. same as vice versa if i had 15k land versus his 7.5k.

so explain your handicapping/odds measuring Koh?
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 22:47:39

Originally posted by mdemon:
my bet is on DH and Crest

that is a parlay that you will not win.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 23:10:02

Tell you what- i will be all for having this little war with just a few exceptions to make everything fair on all accounts. Frist, no GDI for any of us in the war. Second, we all declare our country name and #s here and now before the war starts. Third, no tech leaches or offensive alliances- this is a fight- not a netting set. Everyone not involved in the war stay out of it. It is a 2 vs 2 war. To the death. To make things a little more spicy, i also suggest we pick a turn count and wait till that before starting- for instance- no hits or harmful spy opps till your country has reached turn 400. I mean you have finished 400 turns before you can hit. I think these rules are simple and will keep things clean and even. It could be a really fun war but no one can claim victor without things being fair. I am agreed. You know my country name already. Please have the 3 other people agree and we can start the party.

PS- deff allis and intell are allowed but no one else. no tech or off or everyone will know you to be a cheating dirtbagg who is a liar. Agreed?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 23:14:14

ONE FINAL RULE- the use of DRs is strictly forbidden. any use of this tactic will be disqualification and invite immediate war by everyone else in the server.

This war is to the death- Grabbing for land is not allowed. This would only invite DRs.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 23:15:21

If these rules are agreed too then i also suggest Warster can moderate the war and delete anyone who is found cheating.
I shall fear no retals,

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 23:56:14

no gdi? are u dumb? whos to say that if i fight you and dont join gdi, i dont get fluffed by some random person..

esp in express... i could be fighting you, where say you threw 100 BRs at me. then some random guy comes in with 300 turns and GSes me to death.

warsters not gonna be on here 24 hours a day monitoring. if i had 300 turns and you were down to 100 hit kills, with decent internet i can kill you in about a minute. and warster wouldnt be able to undo that.

if that happened, you would be parrading around telling the world you won.

look. chode. heres whats gonna happen. i know your country#. you will soon know mine. infact, ill hit you multiple times.

to make it very plan as day, effectively giving you FS. and the advantage. happy?

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 0:30:18

I knew I picked a winner =D
you rule DH <3!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 1:23:09

Originally posted by mdemon:
I knew I picked a winner =D
you rule DH <3!

interesting bet mdemon..

DH.. You dont make the rules here. Dont join GDI if you choose.. thats your call.. stupid.. but thats your choice.

JJ, why hide? just post your country no.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 1:26:18

lets RUMBLE!!!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 2:13:29

I should have known you two would be cowards and not own up to a real fight. JJ, you would have me let you get 3 tech leaches, 3 off allis and then farm me before i could hit you back- not to mention some one would put you into DRs before id be able to hit you. Then you would call that a fair fight.

I gave you the chance for a real fight. You declined. It is true that with those rules someone else could get involved and jump in- however, if they did that it would negate all bragging rights. I am and was willing to take that risk. For now i have deleted my old country and started a new one. I am and will still be willing to fight this war under those rules to keep things fair. Just agree to terms, post your # and follow the rules. We can fight after we take turn 400. Its easy. I do believe most everyone would respect our fight and stay out. Also, i am sure we could find people willing to police for us. Let me know. I am dieing to fight and kill you and jack and show everyone what cowards you two are (more JJ than Jack).

PS- Jack- i know you got a pair- talk your fool friend into the fight. Help him get a pair.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 2:41:12

I dont need JJ.. you got a posse DH?
Just me and you... i dont need anyone else.

1) no allies.. that way noone can fluff after.
2) no hits or spy ops til 400turns
3) no deleting..
4) crest, koh, warster... anyone impartial can judge..

1)highest net, 2) most damage..ftw
post your spyops here as we go.

we have to use GDI.. or someone will fluff this up.
i dont really care if i get the odd LG in the beginning, it wont save you.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 2:51:44

So whats the Bet DH?
the looser quits Express for 2 sets?

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:20:55

how about making it more interesting...

say, loser makes his profile public for 5 days. If loser refuses after losing, then everyone will know that he's a piece of crap. Although some may think that of both of you as it is, but that will only convey it.

Please note, I respect both of ya! I just allied with DH more times, and he is funnier.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:24:07

oh btw, maybe the two of you should restrict attacks only to each other's countries. To prevent other's from participating and or giving either of you free land.

Just saying...

tduong Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:27:23

Highest net is probably the best indicator of who wins wars. But there's it's a combination. I intentionally turtle sometimes and make a few meaningful hits vs a techer. I AB and chem an indy. Combination of chems, GS and ABs for cashers. Nukes, chems, ABs for farmers.

The aim is to kill their production and let them wear themselves out so there's no one metric as who won. I think the one with the functional country in the end is the winner.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:35:23

I think that if it was a 2 vs 2 it would be easier because then they could actually kill a country. But due to the limitations, I say, do the math when each of you will played 400 turns and will have 360 turns stored, and that is when you can hit each other.

So at turn 400 each of you GS each other 2X and stop. At exactly 24 hours after that, you can hit each other or wait for the other to hit.

by doing so, you will need to strategise to win the other.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:37:51

tduong.. as you wear them down they sell and down size... i think its all about Net worth... how do you measure fuctional?? :/

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:42:38

who said im fighting crest??
2on2 would be great ... remove crest...insert hopeless
jack vs DH and JJ vs Crest not jack n JJ vs dh n crest.. that doesnt work for me..
who wants to be my +1?? =)

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:47:58

so Jack do you object to making your profile public if you lose?

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:49:54

mdemon... my profile is visible... aint much to look at...

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:59:56

pff, you have no skeletons.... I'm sure DH does though =P

I've never seen his profile, would be interesting to see what he's hiding.

btw, what makes you think that you can beat DH? You don't seem to have any warring experience, not to mention your finishes are not that great.

He plays in a warring alliance, although *cought* they suck at it *cough*. He has finish top10 many times in express too.

But yea, I say he has the upper hand.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:01:55

oh, and I'm sorry for doubting your integrity Jack.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:05:47

maybe i cant... we will see.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:10:08

lol... my profile is soooo sad... lol, i really thought i was doing better than that. lol

since DH has upper hand.. as you see it..
2 sets of express and DH shows his profile... thats the handicap.

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:23:34

DH, you are on the spot, mate! You know I'm cheering for ya!

How about it, two sets without Jack against making your profile public?

Hope you don't back out of this fight, would like to see how a SOL member can own a silly express player to a pulp. Prove to express that SOL has at least one decent warmongers. Depending on your performance, you might increase SOL's membership.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 4:24:40

Originally posted by JJ23:
im confused at the +10DR. does that mean that he can only fight me after i hit him 10 times?

or vice versa. thats not very fair. if i take 10 hits im going to be -5k land. and hes going to be + 5k land. no fair.

say for example. crest and i are both at 10k land.

he grabs me 5x. he wil be at 15k acres with ghost. i will probably be at 7500A

so now he has a 2:1 land advantage and most likely a 2:1 production advantage. therefore huge favorite to win the war. same as vice versa if i had 15k land versus his 7.5k.

so explain your handicapping/odds measuring Koh?

The odds are a hadicap, as they have in sports, the underdog gets an x amount, thats what that is, and the fight is to death, if death does not happen, then the country with least amount of DR wins the war, and all 4 have to be in GDI to keep outsiders off special attacks, the war begins as soon as one makes a hit, its very simple :)
(•_•)

mdemon Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:27:22

Jack, what the hell!!! You run freaking rainbows, lol.

OMG DH!!! this is way too easy =p

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:30:44

KoH dr doesnt measure the win...
if im the underdog... he pays more if i win... just like a horse race.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:31:22

i like rainbows :) what can i say

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 4:35:36

DR is just the measuring stick for the bets, the winner of the war will be the higher ranked country :)
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:40:14

Originally posted by Jackelope:
tduong.. as you wear them down they sell and down size... i think its all about Net worth... how do you measure fuctional?? :/

if it's about nw then it's easy to win

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 5:01:17

Originally posted by tduong:
Originally posted by Jackelope:

if it's about nw then it's easy to win

Well then, its an easy war for all 4 to win :)
(•_•)

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 6:41:31

well DH +10 DR makes me a favorite.
youre actually making me a favorite? nhahaha thats nice of you.

although i coulda told you that.

im the OKC thunder, hes the charlotte bobcats.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 13:06:12

Here is my only problem with DRs being part of the equation. A guy could hit a bunch of times not breaking to increase DRs and thuss getting the win. So at the end if no one is dead i would say highest net worth- Or if real close .5mill between then best country left. I think wed have plenty of judges. I do not mind showing my profile so that bet is fair- I would need someone to tell me how to do it. Yes, i am that crappy with computers.

Since JJ is a Dbagg coward, we will keep this a 1 vs 1 war. Me and Jack. to go over the rules for one final time for agreement:

1- we will both join gdi- but i think we should do both hits right now earily on so no one is handicapped with the FS.

2- We set a turn count that has to be reached before we can start the fight- you can name that (IMO i think we should play at least 400-600 turns to make it more fun).

3- Deff allis and intel allis are ok but for the whole set no other allis are allowed.

4- It is ok to do a basic spy opp but no other spy opps are allowed before the agreed upon turn count has been reached to start the war. (this is only to give a basic idea on the others strat).

5- no land grabbing of anyone out side of each other for the entire set.

6- no self deleting.

7- both countries should be made known immediately so we can hit each other 2 times asap to avoid advantages. BTW- to keep it even more fair- both hits should not break. (2) SS and they should be DHes ASAP for sake of gdi only.

8- No one else is to be allowed to send either of us spy opps on the other. (warster thats where we need you) Warster and integrity will manage that. Jack, i do believe your honest so please abide here.

9- Should someone jump in and hammer one of us- then we will suspend the war till next set and both team up and destroy that country. If we get the random LG (which i doubt we should) then i am sure we could have a small police force make all retals for us.

10- should one of us get grabbed 2 times more than the other before war starts then some one in the police force will grab the other person one time to keep it kinda even. (Meaning, if i get grabbed 4 times before we war and jack 0, then Mdemon, crest, or some one else will make one hit to keep it a little fair). I seriously doubt this will happen as we will war earlier on but this would eliminate shady business from outsiders.

11- All outsiders are asked to stay out of this fight. Do not hit either of us, do any spy opps on us (do not spy out one of us), and please dissuade any one else from getting involved.

Jack, i know you for a guy who likes to fight, as i do. I do not think you dishonest so i know you will try to keep others out of the fight. Therefore i agree to these terms.

Deerhunter

PS- my country name and # will follow as should yours with your agreement to this (paste it to agreement). Any amendment you might have please include and ill sign that.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 13:08:17

The Country of Super Value (#122) as of Mar 21st.

Is my country. Remember Jack, as soon as possible make 2 grabs on me - DH. and ill do the same for you. Also, call out the turn count we start the war on. And i agree with the bet- i win - you pull out for 2 sets. You win i make profile public for one week.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 13:15:01

Soon as you agree and give a turn count i will come OOP. So, please do it ASAP. Thanks Jack.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 15:55:15

DH.. I wouldnt cheat..
but i have to keep my eye on you...

i dont give a fluff about your profile- the bet is 2 sets.. either way-- since you are a vet-- and a sneak-- you will also be required to show your profile if you loose.

no allies.. at all!

forget about the 2 hits each... at 400turns we can figure that out...

blid

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 16:02:59

Crazy rules, if it were me in the war I would say
1) No allies, GDI is voluntary
2) Give country numbers right now
3) Do whatever you want! Guy with more net at the end wins.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 16:16:47

Agreed!!! the bet is 2SETS EA.. + profile for DH since mine is open already and he is a VET in a war alliance.

Bad Ass Jack #90

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 16:20:43

Plus i suck at netting... should be a HUGE advantage to DH.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 17:23:54

No, we need to do 2 DHes right now- that way after turn 400 everything is fair game. All those rules were just to keep everyone else out of it.
I shall fear no retals,

Karim Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 17:28:12

I think you guys should make a new post asking all forum posters not to hit you two, if you decide to go war.

I wouldn't like to accidentally grab any of you, if you are having a war between you too, but i also have too many country names to remember atm :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 18:46:24

Yes, but i encourage they both join GDI to keep other from doing special attacks
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 23:48:46

blidz rulz stand.
hit me 2x if you want.. you'll regret it if you do

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 0:16:32

No rules except the ones set by humanitarians and it begins right out of protection, its up to each indivdual to decide when to hit, if one jets up and does an early landgrab and or farming its fine too
(•_•)