Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2018, 20:25:08

Rainbow n00bs or multi rainbow n00b?

Just my gut feeling....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2018, 5:07:48

Nobody wasn't to own up?

Further review of them clowns, I'm pretty certain this is simply a case of two rainbow n00bs..... perhaps them Mars transplants....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 7th 2018, 5:34:38

What you give up 1000 acres of land like #3 and I see it the news , you know I am going to get some too. !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2018, 14:31:38

So you're one of those rainbows...
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 7th 2018, 18:01:18

So whats your average take from your hits ?

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 7th 2018, 19:06:47

so what is the cost of building 500 or 1000 acres that gets taken away from you ratski? you waste 20 turns and millions of dollars just to have it ripped away by a retal. I think that is what you may not understand. if it was truly profitable then all the top players would be grabbing eachother. it is clearly several times more efficient to just grab the bots.l

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2018, 20:28:16

^ 100% true.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 0:52:06

These two rainbows are now purple.....my gut was correct?
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 1:05:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
These two rainbows are now purple.....my gut was correct?

Happens every other set.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 1:06:10

Your full sh*t ! so is admin, There was no collision, and there is rules preventing me from hunting through the news, to find target and I did all my own spies ops, and no prof other wise !I have appealed But I expect the ass kisser here don't care.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 1:07:36

Expose the multi!
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 1:14:35

You can't believe that any rainbow country kicks your take your land. Yeah I noticed Right after I hit, Death from above , #87 hits almost right after the hit who's playing team here? Like I said ass kisser here !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 1:17:13

Originally posted by Ratski:
Your full sh*t ! so is admin, There was no collision, and there is rules preventing me from hunting through the news, to find target and I did all my own spies ops, and no prof other wise !I have appealed But I expect the ass kisser here don't care.

Well, if there was no collision and you're not running multi, then ok, but in my humble opinion both those God awfully built super rainbows deserve to vanish, I nearly puked in my mouth when I spied them, and they were almost a mirror to each other....ugh.....
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 1:18:52

You can't believe that any rainbow country kicks your take your land. Yeah I noticed Right after I hit, Death from above , #87 hits almost right after the hit who's playing team here? Like I said ass kisser here !

I was gonna hit Ebert (to poke fun on an old friend) and you ruined my fun punk, so I took it out on the rainbows.
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 1:29:19

You pissed off my neighbor. , if Admin look's our IPs address they will find we are not the same person. You asswipe your the cheater, here you cheated ! you get you got nosed rubbed in the Bull sh*t, so you come with the same old crap of accusing me of running two countries and you can't prove it, So lied and got us deleted good for a cheater ! it was a cheaters way to kill two country.
We play our own games and we both do our own spy ops. so you can't say its the same person playing two counties, If I was playing two country's why would I waste turns spying on the same countries . give me a break I play FFA countries, I don't need two countries kick ass here, in express and if I get killed, that's part of the game, I didn't double tap any top player like Death from above, and I waited to hit #87 to do my retail. next thing I know I am deleted. 87 hit me first. So I had a retail coming.

Edited By: Ratski on Apr 8th 2018, 1:43:59
See Original Post

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 1:40:05

what is amazing is that we never seem to see the mysterious other person that got deleted. I know if I got purpled and say ashe got purpled because someone thought we were the same person we both would in here posting to dispute. but every time you and your neighbor get deleted only you post.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 1:49:33

You pissed off my neighbor. , if Adimin look's our IPs address they will find we are not the same person asswipe your cheater you too cheater ! you get your nosed rubbed in the Bull sh*t, so you come with the same old crap of accusing me of running two countries and you can't prove it, So lied and got us deleted good for cheater !

Wait...wut?, I pissed off your neighbor?, Dafuq has to do with anything?, And I never accused you of multi, I simply found it interesting the way both countries were awful and that they hit the same target, now I am suspecting you are in fact a multi....prove yourself right, have your "neighbor" post!
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 1:54:03

Originally posted by ebert00:
what is amazing is that we never seem to see the mysterious other person that got deleted. I know if I got purpled and say Ashe got purled because someone thought we were the same person we both would in here posting to dispute. but every time you and your neighbor get deleted only you post.
Good point , but because my friend play's from his smart phone, he say he won't post here. I have asked him too but , he say no he will continue to play his game and use new names, every set. You know me I don't hide. You get hit by me you know its me, and I only hit one time un less I know its a bot then I will farm it !

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 1:59:51

I call bullfluff, you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar, and by the sound of it, not the first time.
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 2:15:36

Prove it check the IPS address if they are the same you have it other I you I wish you would recan't. I am a member of Loc, and stones And I am retired, I play from my home computer, and I don't own a smart phone , I can't afford one, and why would I pay $40 to $100 bucks so I could cheat ? From a cell phone Get real ! living from pay check ain't no picnic punk ! I have never played two countries on this server, never happen.

VicVixvi Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 2:18:38

Unless you and "your neighbor" are discussing the game, how would you know that "you both do your own spy ops"? How would you know that "your neighbor" spied anyone unless you were indeed discussing it outside of the game? -v

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 2:24:44

some cheaters are smart (so they think) and are hard to catch. some cheaters are wearing red flags and yell I am a cheater. I greatly prefer then 2nd kind as the get caught. cheating in an online game...that has no actual reward....sigh.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 2:33:27

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 2:44:37

Seemed to me I was playing my own game if I am doing my own spy ops it shows I am playing it like everyone else, looking before leaping makes sense, you think ? And there is nothing in the rules about reading the news to find and hit my targets, my hit record show I do my hunting carefully I know who to hit and who not to double tap. I like taking 4 or 500 acres a hit. my record shows that too. Don't call me a cheater because I play the game my way.

ebert00 Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 2:55:18

when I first started again in earth I also made bad grabs and pisses people off. some oh those bad grabs were on koh. but I learned after eating a few late game retals. then bots came along and instead of pissing people off and eating late retals I could get free land so I changed my strategy.

no-one think u cheat to win...but I certainly don't know why you feel the need to run two countries in express. I do not believe that you and your neighbor talk about earth this much but they won't post. I also tried cheating back in 1998 or so by playing from home and school. I made 2 identities. but that was lame. cheating was very rampant then in that era but it was still wrong. RD....enough said lol. bottom line Ratski...just give it up. let your neighbor silently stop playing. learn the game better and have fun. join other servers if u are bored. something just do not cheat.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 3:11:51

What ^ said, play to have fun, winning comes later!
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 3:17:53

I was playing casher as a republic and holding some tech for sales, I only made one tech market post because I was making much cash each turn I was able to recover from the hits I took and, I waited a day before I took a retail on 87, who hit me first, so got he all bent over it and accuses me of cheating , dumb I don't need to cheat, I better at this game then most will give me credit for I know how to hit and take a lot. 16000 acres don't mean diddly if you don't know how to build it, and that's the key, I am not looking to win but finish tobe in the top 25 would be nice !

clintonista Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 3:19:42

Originally posted by ebert00:

I also tried cheating . I made 2 identities. ...yada yada yada rationalization.

No one should ever have doubted that Ebert cheated, I know I never did. All the rationalizations, all the, " oh I am just telling my friends so they will not hit me. That's not so bad"

I actually preferred DM who was able to admit to himself that he cheated and was proud that his friends also cheated. None of this manby pamby self-delusional active accounts is no worse than clan sharing. sharing names is not really cheating. Making two simultaneously active accounts is not as bad as turning friends into co-conspirators. I am just glad to have my land record back.

Ebert, it is the height of hubris to lecture Ratski with your scabby rabid character.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 3:55:39

STFU Gregg!
(•_•)

catbus Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 4:08:15

All I have to say is that this thread is pretty amazing, haha. I’m just really looking forward to “the neighbor” posting with the same… vernacular (yeah, yeah, we get it’ll be a different IP Ratski….). I can’t believe I only rediscovered this game and its associated drama a month ago.

It will make me feel so much better about being stuck long a ton of tech that I will need to sell for $999 tomorrow…

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 4:33:06

No no no, $1,000 Bro!, It's one thousand :-)
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 4:38:32

I was playing casher as a republic and holding some tech for sales, I only made one tech market post because I was making much cash each turn I was able to recover from the hits I took and, I waited a day before I took a retail on 87, who hit me first, so got he all bent over it and accuses me of cheating , dumb I don't need to cheat, I better at this game then most will give me credit for I know how to hit and take a lot. 16000 acres don't mean diddly if you don't know how to build it, and that's the key, I am not looking to win but finish tobe in the top 25 would be nice !

Wait wait wait and fluffing wait, first off....its retal, second...I didn't get all bent after your retal, I got bent BEFORE I hit both your rainbows BEACUSE I WAS GOING TO TROLL EBERT AND YOU RUINED MY FUN, sure I could have hit him anyway, but I figured I turn my attention on the rainbows from hell, get it right!, I got bent BEFORE you retalled, for fluffs sake....damn it.
(•_•)

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 6:06:46

Edited By: Ratski on Apr 8th 2018, 6:28:16. Reason: deleted
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 6:54:34

Deleting is cheating.....but you know what they say...
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 6:58:37

You simply cannot hide everything....nice try...

"Ratski

Apr 8th 2018, 6:06:46

I don't have a second country I have stuff that crap back up your ass , I have lots of friends who play better than I do' and you have no proof I am running I am have a second stuff that up yours, I got the word you your full sh8T. The pot calling the kettle black, When it comes to cheating. I could really give a crap what you think. I don't cheat I only play multiplies in LOC in FFA. So the hell would I even bother to run two country's in express. here open this:https://youtu.be/W6VRMGTwU4I.";
(•_•)

Derick McCarthy Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 7:11:28

I always wondered even before why some people spell it as retail, im like what are they selling?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 7:22:05

Autocorrect
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 8th 2018, 10:13:09

How come if its only news-browsing is it the same rainbow fluff that you always copy-cat with your targeting and build? Are you telling me theres two of you who build this rainbow crap and don't improve? That would be even sadder perhaps. I rather think positively.

Why don't you focus on getting better instead of on your cheating? Most players don't need to cheat and they are all better than you. Just hit the bots and don't play a rainbow, you will finish 3-5 times higher NW than when the mods forget to delete your cheating cheat countries.

For vocabulatory transparency:
Everyone is retailing your butt Ratski. #WeAreAllRatskisPimps
And most also retal your countries for more than you took. #ThreehundredPercentLandtoRatRetalPolicy

Edited By: Gerdler on Apr 8th 2018, 10:19:01

Karnage XZ

Apr 8th 2018, 11:19:26

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Well, if there was no collision and you're not running multi, then ok, but in my humble opinion both those God awfully built super rainbows deserve to vanish, I nearly puked in my mouth when I spied them, and they were almost a mirror to each other....ugh.....
hey now, ratski trained his neighbor how to play that's why they play identical rainbows! Am I right ratski? Am I right?...lols
Do as I say, not as I do.

Ratski Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 16:56:59

My neighbor, got me into this game in the first place that's why we build a lot a like, again no rule about that one. But if I see him take a 500 acres of land in the news, and I hit the same player, we both get deleted for it ? So if I fallowed Ebert like would we get deleted too? see my point ? As I have stated time again I do my own spy ops. and if fallow any other players tracks through the news, will they get deleted too ? I think I will put that one to the test next set.

Frybert Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 16:57:36

Obvious multi? No delete.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 8th 2018, 17:46:58

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
hey now, ratski trained his neighbor how to play that's why they play identical rainbows! Am I right ratski? Am I right?...lols

Pot, meet kettle

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 19:14:27

Edited By: Jayr on Jul 2nd 2019, 0:59:50
wasn't me...

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 19:23:42

Originally posted by Jayr:
Ratski calm down bro...u run 2 countries its fine. Like 80% of the no life douche suckers on here do it...chill
It's funny but most of the people who have been caught cheating have reached certain growth points in their adult lives that your still struggling to meet. Im sorry for this comment if you've finally moved out of your moms house. Seriously, if this is no longer true, I commend you on finally growing up! 😀

Syko_Killa Game profile

Apr 8th 2018, 19:30:44

Originally posted by Primeval:
Originally posted by Karnage XZ:

Pot, meet kettle
you oligarch. You just have to be in control of something your life. I guess you found that sense of importance here. I won't try to take that away from you, it sounds like you need it. You big bad boss mod! There do you feel better now mighty mouse?!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2018, 20:49:26

The struggle is real...
(•_•)

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 9th 2018, 1:03:10

TL:DR

Ratski cheated and got purped again.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Ratski Game profile

Apr 9th 2018, 1:53:37

Originally posted by VicVixvi:
Unless you and "your neighbor" are discussing the game, how would you know that "you both do your own spy ops"? How would you know that "your neighbor" spied anyone unless you were indeed discussing it outside of the game? -v
What's to discuss ,except how much our rainbow country's took from you and others ? Every move you make every acre you take we are watching you, in the news and in the scores Wake up everyone can do that, that's not cheating. And if I want to see what just what your up to, I go to the news and hit player by #, and hit search, and I can see every move you make, and who you hit, again that's not cheating. Sure hope your reading this Primeval . You Jack Boots are trigger happy with that Purpled button.

Edited By: Ratski on Apr 9th 2018, 2:45:21
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 9th 2018, 2:58:55

Good lord, is this still happening? Is Ratski still being an obnoxious buttmunch? Why is he still here? Has his tactics and gameplay ever landed him anywhere near the top 10? Is it possible to count the number of purples he has on his record? Will his "friend" ever show up on the boards, or is he/she/it just another account being run from a cell phone? Is this yet another repeat of the same old history? Let's find out:

http://www.earthempires.com/...do-but-41638?t=1477325860
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 9th 2018, 3:01:13

Originally posted by VicVixvi:
What's to discuss ,except how much our rainbow country's took from you and others ? Every move you make every acre you take (((we are watching you))), in the news and in the scores Wake up everyone can do that, that's not cheating. And if I want to see what just what your up to, I go to the news and hit player by #, and hit search, and I can see every move you make, and who you hit, again that's not cheating. Sure hope your reading this Primeval . You Jack Boots are trigger happy with that Purpled button.

Congratulations Ratsdummy, you just admitted to cheating, here let me show you (how dumb you really are) in your own post, I'll mark it with ((( ))), that's called collusion hence ..... cheating.

/drop mic
(•_•)