Verified:

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:03:18

....even if it's funny: you can quietly net the whole reset and you'll be jumped by someone 6 hours from the end, hoping to rip your stock.

You can grab someone for a loosy 75 acres and get retaled 2 days later for 1200, pretending that to be a "fair retal".

You can play fair and are forced to face players abusing the DR system, sitting on heavy dr while grabbing anyone around.

I always liked Earth, but i start to remember why i left it :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:09:04

that's a little harsh dude... its still a game with flaws. But the mods have done a great job cleaning this game up. As well the retal thing becomes more of a strategy.. if you LG to soon you open yourself up to some nasty retals. Just the DR or GS thing needs to be fixed and all will be better. with a lot less arguing

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:22:46

Nah, it's not harsh: it would have been without a smiley :D

It's simple reality :)

Anyhow i retaled and will always retal those that think a 1200 retal for a 75 grab is fair: you plan to profit from me, i waste your country.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:32:59

You're a waste of time to make a thread just to whine
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

rlxdntdt Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:38:15

Are you the gdi fool who hit me while i was already in reasonable DR and cry now while i hit you for 1.5k acres and then retal me again,lol. Ill get some more missiles for last minute fun

Also the fool who thinks he can sell oil at 198 at this time better use it for lube or swim in it

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:40:18

Well Karim, If that was me or alot of other players... your ROR would get your country turned into a parking lot... thats how deermouse plays... he just likes to ruin people's set's... thats one step away from just becoming a suicider... you can just start multi tapping people... why bother even net gaining??

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 18:44:43

Originally posted by rlxdntdt:
Are you the gdi fool who hit me while i was already in reasonable DR and cry now while i hit you for 1.5k acres and then retal me again,lol. Ill get some more missiles for last minute fun

Also the fool who thinks he can sell oil at 198 at this time better use it for lube or swim in it

i just bought 400k of that oil :(

rlxdntdt Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:44:51

i will probably need to buy some more as well , 12 mill jets need some juice

blid

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2012, 19:53:10

Karim makes some good points
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Pain Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:54:58

Originally posted by Karim:

Anyhow i retaled and will always retal those that think a 1200 retal for a 75 grab is fair: you plan to profit from me, i waste your country.

learn to landgrab then.

if you grab me early on because your playing a strat that allows you to be more powerful early on, its not my fault i wasnt able to attack back until you got too much land from other lower ranked members.

people need to stop crying about getting retalled and start making smarter grabs.
Your mother is a nice woman

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 19:55:28

Please do it to me so i can waste your country first lmao. Noob

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:07:09

Kinda hard actually to mess with me: after caffeineaddict lesson in tourney i run now low land, high tanks and missiles countries. This set i forgot about spies and i paid it but next set i'll fix that too.

And i gave up about netting as well: now i am all about troubles and Smart retals :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:11:08

Oh, Rlx , i am Ronin this set, so yes it's prolly me. You hit me, i retal, until the end: if you think you'll retal a 75 acres grab with a 1200 acres one, forget about a netting set. I did it already.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:12:51

Kinda hard actually to mess with me: after caffeineaddict lesson in tourney i run now low land, high tanks and missiles countries. This set i forgot about spies and i paid it but next set i'll fix that too.

And i gave up about netting as well: now i am all about troubles and Smart retals :)

how could you forget about spies lol. high tanks missiles means nothing if they disarm and demoralize you lmao

rlxdntdt Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:14:14

no problem karim , ill farm you and then missile you , then you can smart retal me.

& where did i pretend it to be a fair retal?

Edited By: rlxdntdt on Jan 29th 2012, 20:18:31
See Original Post

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:20:49

No prob, my tanks need to work.

My bad about spies: i always have a Good spal, but this time i forgot to set 100% spies :)
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:22:13

Even if you demo, 70% on 1.5 mils tanks doesn't do much.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

Jackelope Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:22:39

Karim, its annoying to get retaled 10X the land, but its not smart grabbing a top player early on for 100A, you think its right to ruin someones set... because you made a mistake?? Just rethink it... theres enough bad players around, we need more good ones.

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:23:02

are yo a commie?
every other strat besides CI should have it at 100%

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:36:43

Tduong, i already said it was my fault.

Jacke, i don't like the fact too many just sit there waiting to be' grabbed early for 50-100 acres simply to be' allowed to retal for 1k+: i consider it lame, and if you play that way i am allowed to play my way.

Usually i don't retal 50 acres grabs 2 or 3 days later: i do it immediately or skip.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:41:21

karim, you should never grab for 50/100 acres. Explore instead. and get almost the same amount of land without losses or retals. I seriously would be pissed if you did that to me because you are hitting me during my start up. I don't mean to wait til the next day or whatever but I just can't retal til later because i'm in the start up phase.
As a rule of thumb, you don't hit anybody until you pass 3.6k. And you should not hit someone below 3.6k. It is just not profitable.

Karim Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:46:56

I never grab before 3991 acres: i do startup too.

And i am usually a bottomfeeder since i run low off high def: i gave up since there is always a moron that sends 3 mil jets to grab 300 acres from me.
-[Panzer Division MD]-

tduong Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 20:49:24

lol, there is a country called i topfeed bottomfeeders