EE Patron

Feb 19th 2012, 20:02:25

Iluvsuiciding :)

ILuvSuiciding

Feb 19th 2012, 20:04:59

I use this name just as a threat :P

dansteve Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 20:09:01

i think l33tz attempt to make me look like the bad guy backfired on him.
dont even know why you brought this to the forums and what you tried to achieve by doing so?

I believe i had every right to attack you back on your failed attack.
i think most people would have to agree. if someone hits you and its DH, dont you think you deserve the right to hit them back as a retal?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2012, 20:11:51

I'm wewwy wewwy scawed :O

crest23 Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 20:24:02

Originally posted by dansteve:
i think l33tz attempt to make me look like the bad guy backfired on him.
dont even know why you brought this to the forums and what you tried to achieve by doing so?

I believe i had every right to attack you back on your failed attack.
i think most people would have to agree. if someone hits you and its DH, dont you think you deserve the right to hit them back as a retal?

Yes, but IMO, if it is in a reasonable time frame. You waited 36 hrs. That's like, A LOT OF TURNS later.

Sometimes, not all the time though, but sometimes, when you do that. You get what you got.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

dansteve Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 20:28:13

Im sure this specific scenario happens every set. and its something people will always be debating.

but if I attack someone I am expecting by the end of the set that person I attacked will/try to retal. If l33tz thought he could attack anyone and not get retaled I think thats a little extreme.

133tz Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 23:39:19

Originally posted by ILuvSuiciding:
Im actually embaressed for this 133tz kid. Another typical story where the kid gets his ass kicked and cant do much other then cry. He got is ass kicked and couldnt do fluff back. Its pretty funny. Top 10 in set 83? Were in set 116. That was like 30 sets ago. Don't play the game if your just going to cry.

Define "I got my ass kicked". Being farmed in this game doesn't mean you get your ass kicked. Losing all your buildings does.
I am an EE noob.

133tz Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 23:40:31

Originally posted by ILuvSuiciding:
Im actually embaressed for this 133tz kid. Another typical story where the kid gets his ass kicked and cant do much other then cry. He got is ass kicked and couldnt do fluff back. Its pretty funny. Top 10 in set 83? Were in set 116. That was like 30 sets ago. Don't play the game if your just going to cry.

And it looks like this ILuvSuiciding guy is the same guy as dansteve. LOL he even talks the same way!

There was things called IP checks these days.

Can a mod confirm this?
I am an EE noob.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 19th 2012, 23:43:18

I could , but I won't
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2012, 23:45:27

hey dansteve, are you the EVO douchebag farming me in 1a? If so, its not over til I'm dead :*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

dansteve Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:11:44

please run an IP check Warstar. and KoHeartsGPA i have said this about 5 times so far. im new to this game i have only ever played 3 sets of express and im in my first round of tourny. I dont understand why everyone keeps messaging me and asking me if im this person or that person in other servers.

Menion Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:15:00

First 3 resets or playing this game and has 2 out of 3 top 10 finishes, one of them 3rd. Something doesn't smell right about that...

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:18:08

Yup. Something doesn't smell right.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 0:18:39

please run an IP check Warstar. and KoHeartsGPA i have said this about 5 times so far. im new to this game i have only ever played 3 sets of express and im in my first round of tourny. I dont understand why everyone keeps messaging me and asking me if im this person or that person in other servers.

Ok, kool then, I was wondering due to the similarity of country names, and I hope you give it another go, l33tz is kool cat after he warms up to you ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

dansteve Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:21:05

before I ever posted I thought wow the earth empires community seems much better then the community in most games. I think I figured out the main downfall with this game. If your a new commer to this game you may agree.
-Ive been called a noob, people have made threats, you ask for help and people say something along the lines of "tell me your country # and sell off your defence and ill help you out".
This game is not friendly to new players at all. Luckily when I first started 3 sets ago I read through everything and got an understanding of how the games work and got tips from my allies.
-Other then that new players are ignored, land farmed to the point of no survival, and on some cases made threats to or accused of something.

dansteve Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:22:50

Please run IP checks on me. I want the mods to. and please post what you find.

-l33tz has already made this game an unpleasent game to play which im assuming he wants to hear this from me.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:24:53

You have to understand that a lot of people have played for years and never made top 10. I myself just get lucky every now and then and make it in there so when you say you have only played 3 sets and came 3rd! Red flags fly. It's only because most here have heard it all before.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

dansteve Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:26:15

ahh ok. i understand. well the best thing to do is run IP checks. maybe they can even read through all my messages and check all my alliances.

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:29:24

dansteve you know when games die, like this one has been for the last 8 years or something. There is two kind of people left.
Its the inzane nutheads, like myself. And there is the cheaters, like JJ. All the normal people left years ago, probably they have a decent education today, making babies, trying to take over the real world, or just traveling the world. But yeah, im sitting here, ok still not in my parents basement, but almost, playing my game as i have for all years. :D

I know how you feel. Just ignore it. All these guys are nutcases. Join an allaince, get some friends to play with. Good luck!

dansteve Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 0:35:10

I actually found out about this game back in October 2010. I played a game of tourny, im not sure if express was even around then. played 1 set then left. and came back 3 express sets ago.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 20th 2012, 1:39:45

I won't ask for an IP, its a waste of time with a forum account
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 2:59:03

ahh ok. i understand. well the best thing to do is run IP checks. maybe they can even read through all my messages and check all my alliances.

where did you get your strategy from dan? you musta lucked out and got some really good allies that walked you through the set to land such a nice finish. :)

Edited By: Jackelope on Feb 20th 2012, 3:01:41
See Original Post

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 3:03:25

you think these guys are bad now.. wait til you get to know them better. :P

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 4:37:09

wow wild set
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 4:40:54

Originally posted by braden:
"Feb 19th 2012, 14:11:35
i retalled because he failed to send a simple message saying "Retal""

i am with you on this one, though- retal messages are a must if you expect to not be ror. especially for a dh a day earlier.
haha why do people need a message to know who they hit? in fact, if i dont recognize it as someone i hit the first thing i do every time is go to eestats and check.

also leetz probably shouldnt brag about turning a guy into a parking lot like this and is acting a little dumb but actually i kind of agree with him. dansteve is the one who chose to make it a war so i dont know why he's complaining so much. he had a choice: accept the fact he got RoR'd (but still ended up +600), or go to war, and he chose war. but i guess i just don't believe in the sanctity of retals as much as many others (especially 1k+ retal for a DH).

also no way dansteve got 24m with an all-x his second round ever?

Edited By: blid on Feb 20th 2012, 5:33:29
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Assassin Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:18:27

lemon curry?

Menion Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:48:32

Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by braden:
"Feb 19th 2012, 14:11:35
i retalled because he failed to send a simple message saying "Retal""

i am with you on this one, though- retal messages are a must if you expect to not be ror. especially for a dh a day earlier.
haha why do people need a message to know who they hit? in fact, if i dont recognize it as someone i hit the first thing i do every time is go to eestats and check.

also leetz probably shouldnt brag about turning a guy into a parking lot like this and is acting a little dumb but actually i kind of agree with him. dansteve is the one who chose to make it a war so i dont know why he's complaining so much. he had a choice: accept the fact he got RoR'd (but still ended up +600), or go to war, and he chose war. but i guess i just don't believe in the sanctity of retals as much as many others (especially 1k+ retal for a DH).

also no way dansteve got 24m with an all-x his second round ever?

Does sound slightly odd. Maybe he is just awesome...

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:50:32

Slightly?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

dansteve Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 20:07:14

well actually to be honest ill explain what I did.
-I decided I was going to either go commie indy, or rep casher.
-I read through all the help information in game to get an understanding of what each individual building, and technology and everything did.
-I read the info about rep cashers on the wiki page.
-And basically all I did was explore for land, buy tech and turrets when it was cheap and stored turns and made sure my land was less then most of people with the same networth as me so I wasnt a target. I wasnt sure really what GDI protected me from but I seen most people in the top was in GDI so I joined it at turn 100. I now fully understand the protection GDI offers.
-I explored until I hit 14,220 land. Destoryed my Indy complexes and had 7k res, 7k Ez and 220 CS then cashed the rest of my turns.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 20:17:18

Nice :) I should try it, I suck at Netting :(
(•_•)

dansteve Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 20:21:12

one thing I still dont understand and I would really like to know is how to have a strong finish with commie indy. I am trying out commie indy in tourny and I notice its excellent early and mid game but I dont know how long my country can sustain itself and what exactly to do late game.

-if anyone got any pointers feel free to message me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 20:26:41

All I know about CIs is you gotta sell, sell and sell....
(•_•)

Billi_AoDT Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 0:20:55

boner

shanelee Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 1:26:15

=.=

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 1:40:26

one thing I still dont understand and I would really like to know is how to have a strong finish with commie indy. I am trying out commie indy in tourny and I notice its excellent early and mid game but I dont know how long my country can sustain itself and what exactly to do late game.

-if anyone got any pointers feel free to message me.

It's pretty simple. You generate money by making military. And military is networth. So you simply sell enough military to fund taking turns to the end of the reset's last turn and produce military throughout.

I'm sure you can find ways to optimize this.

dansteve Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 3:16:03

Hopefully I can get the hang of it. I figure to be succesful running a commie indy the more land I have the better. But I feel as though I will be to prone to people suciciding me or getting huge retal land grabs on me later in the set. And I doubt all explore commie indy would be very effective but im sure some of you have ran very succesful all explore commie indies.