Verified:

bug03 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 3:34:01

I play on my cell almost 100% of the time. That might exlain it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2012, 3:39:26

So do I, bug, never been purpled :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 13:47:58

Thanks Martian. I'm glad you were able to figure out what was wrong. I really enjoy playing Express and I hate being thought of as a cheater.

Thanks again!
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 14:17:19

Originally posted by JJ23:
only when i got banned. had no choice.

but as soon as i was unabnned, back to JJ23.

now crest. why dont you stop pretending to be nigerian.

we know nigerians dont play earth empires. cmon man. theyre too busy with extra cirrcular activities.

so what is this unhealthy obsession with nigeria

Maybe he's Nigerian??? Just a thought though.

Moral Decay

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 16:38:54

cmon. we all know nigerians dont play EE. if they did. im sure those kids in zambia, you know, the ones who dont have food/water, somehow have internet and play earth. okay. uh huh.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 16:42:47

You do know that they have electricity in Nigeria... JJ23 Are you a silly American that believes Canadians live in igloos too?

Moral Decay

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 16:54:36

i know they have electricity, im sure they do, but when you are struggling to get food/water, i bet EE doesnt rank too high on the priority list.

you mean not every canadian lives in an igloo and adds the word EH to everything and drinks that nasty molson canadian beer. r u serious bro?
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

braden Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 16:56:55

the better question would be, are you serious, having used r and u, eh?

crest23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 17:30:13

JJ doesn't know enough of San Jose, let alone CA or the US to know anything past the borders.

Let it be known that a lowly ol' Nigerian without electricity wipes the floor with JJ's ass every set, lmfao!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 17:46:00

wipes the floor? i beat you last 2 resets. rather easily. ooooooops.

and you arnt nigerian. if you were, youd be busy sending more fake checks to me to try and get me to western union you money.

braden, sometimes when i type, i get lazy. so i dont feel like typing out an entire word.

oops i didnt capitalize i either.

says the 16 year old kid whos obsessed with taylor swift who obv hasnt finished high school is trying to correct me on my grammar. notice there, i didnt type out the word obviously either.

good look out. NOT.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 17:51:42

and dont even try and tell me im out of line with crest. i have given him many an oppertunity to be civil here on the forums, yet he feels that when i brag about my accomplishments, or make posts that completely are unrelated to him, it is too difficult for him to "bite his tongue" that he has to chime in. I have ignored it, and given him countless warnings both on forum and via PM to get off my ballsack, and for whatever reason, he refuses to heed my warnings.

well chime in little fella, and now im going to chime right back.

GG. checkmate. GL netgaining this set. you will need it. bahahahaaha. actually, i hope you run a demo techer again. HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rogue8 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 18:07:22

Its too funny! JJ23 you are very defensive!

Moral Decay

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 19:17:27

im not defensive, im just levelling the playing field.

if you dish it out you should be able to take it right?

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 19:36:45

Originally posted by Rogue8:
Its too funny! JJ23 you are very defensive!

its why JJ needs to be reminded to calm down sometimes... its nice having JJ around.. because hes active... 90% of the people are not.. i think it adds to the game... all the fluff talk eh? but when the guys start to roast JJ.. he often blows his top... but hes alright and one of the top players around :)

Hopeless Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 19:44:27

^_^ gay gay and uhh gay

btw were you the one that runs the country "gayisok" jackass?

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:35:05

hopeless... you and Deerfluff on the other hand... Put the "WHITE" in trash... the "HILL" in billy..
I often picture you and DH sittin' on the porch, in your riped up overalls.. sippin' some home made shine... later being rushed to emergency because you and DH went blind drinking poison you made in the tool shed..
what did you think? i was going to be all embarrassed because you called me gay? lol. im not a gay phobic backwards, backwoods hillbilly like you... the only reason you are phobic of it... well...i dont want to bring up painful memories for ya... but in no way does what you say bother me... i just feel sorry for ya, that youre soooo simple... get well soon, hillbilly. :)

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:42:34

and no. gayisok... was a country i had some trouble with when i first started playing.. i dont remember who ran that... maybe i never found out.. but i think in the end.. i allied with him.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:48:42

IF there is anything my dad taught me it is this. If you tell a lie long enough, eventually everyone will start believing it to be the truth. Even you would start believing your own lies.

As long as I am still active in this game, I will never let a new player come here and read messages from JJ as an "accomplished" player, when he has accomplish ZILCH ZERO NADA.

JJ, play a few clean sets while achieving something, and I will leave you be. Until then, I will be your case worker. Each set you don't play clean, I will clean your plate on the forums. I will NEVER let you spread your lies. For if you were never taught shame, I will LEARN it to you, lol.

Edited By: crest23 on Mar 12th 2012, 20:55:17
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:49:24

Like Kevin Hart says, "You gonna learn today, you gonna learn today!"

Edited By: crest23 on Mar 12th 2012, 20:52:14
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 12th 2012, 20:50:18

Originally posted by JJ23:
i know they have electricity, im sure they do, but when you are struggling to get food/water, i bet EE doesnt rank too high on the priority list.

you mean not every canadian lives in an igloo and adds the word EH to everything and drinks that nasty molson canadian beer. r u serious bro?
Does crest even claim to physically live in Nigeria? I always assumed he was a transplant.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:51:50

Yeah, you will also have to apologize for all the times you cheated, and to everyone you threathened for telling how it is. And THEN, I will let you be.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 20:53:05

blid, why are you bothering to explain anything to him?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 12th 2012, 21:00:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
So do I, bug, never been purpled :)

I play from my cell phone, 1 work computer and 2 home computers and regularly using random wifi connections on my iphone :)