Verified:

Earthfan Game profile

Sep 8th 2017, 14:19:22

Hi, newbie here - I am extremely confused how PS vs country having 10,300 land just got me a mere 49 acres!!! He only had 2 DR. My spies show only real tech is Warfare. Do you know what gives? I thought I was understanding the game, but this is so strange. Thanks.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 8th 2017, 14:27:45

Looks like DR is 55 not 2.
Just shut up and have another beer

macdaddy Game profile

Sep 8th 2017, 14:28:51

if a country is hit too many times in a short period of time it will affect your yields.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 9th 2017, 9:15:17

DR counter on EEstats is wrong, especially for express, though usually it goes the other way around on express. I didn't look at the news I am just talking in general terms.

On the announcement board theres a thread about how the DR modifyer works and how the DR level is calculated. I advise you to check it out. If you look for it and don't find it straight away then read the other threads as well as you might find new stuff that is helpful for you there too.

Best way to learn about the game is to join an alliance and have these conversations with your clanmates and read the strategy board and formulas pages though:

My alliance is LaF and you can apply if you wish at http://pierreftp.asuscomm.com/ ->> Apply to LaF. Plenty of LaFers play Express and I think a LaFer has won Express something like 70-80% of the resets this year lol. Ebert has like 30+ wins here total, which is probably most of anyone.

It's a myth that alliance netters can't play solo servers: I have won all solo severs this year, and many LaFers are capable of that if they try. This is also true for other netting alliances such as Monsters who have Getafix and Cyref, and others who are absolute kickass netters in any game they choose to own and TheOmega who has Havoc who is similarily awesome and a bunch of others who are really strong players.

Join a netting alliance and you shall learn the game rapidly.

clintonista Game profile

Sep 9th 2017, 14:21:37

Real predators do not use EEstats. That site leads to errors and more frequently missed opportunities.

It is no myth.

The best way to learn this server is through reading the archives of the rule changes because that is the only way to know exactly how each rule applies specifically to Express.

ebert00 Game profile

Sep 10th 2017, 0:06:51

Clint if you can win express without use of eestats more power to you. I could not without some website showing me what targets I can whack lol.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 10th 2017, 1:16:04

I swear by eestats lol
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 12th 2017, 6:41:11

Clint is kinda right. Eestats and all other sites have horribly wrong DR counters since the last DR change. they are quick to browse through though so I still use EEstats for looking at news.

Really never use EEstats DR counter for Express, for all other servers it gives a reasonable approximation of which targets are in least DR usually, but on express it's just horrible. :)

Marshal Game profile

Sep 12th 2017, 13:54:26

many have said that express dr is weird.

some1 would need to explain express dr to bore and snupi so they could update their sites.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....