Verified:

izapimp Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 4:11:41

...outside of that expect a retal on your "attempt" for a retal on me. isnt that the general policy here?
-maKaroni

crest23 Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 4:15:05

Good luck with that. The general policy is the next turn you play when you log back in you will suddenly see an influx of new citizen to fill the sudden void in buildings.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 4:26:24

I agree with crest23,that's a double edged sword!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Pain Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 5:20:34

you can have whatever policy you want that you can enforce. good luck trying to enforce a 24 hour retal window because youll have to eat it or attack them again and die.
Your mother is a nice woman

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:02:15

lol 24hr retals window. Personally I will retal you within 72hrs (b4 the set is over) :)

diez Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:03:44

the strong lives, the weak dies. That's how it's goes in single player servers :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 6:09:08

Looking good up there,SF! ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

bertz Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:16:02

is that the reason I died diez? lol

diez Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:21:33

bertz sucks

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:26:37

thanks, whats the land record in express?

crest23 Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:32:56

Twice what you have now.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 6:35:59

You're halfway there,SF!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:40:33

50k? damn thats hard to do without double tapping. guess I will settle for 30k and cash the rest of my turns till the end then

crest23 Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:42:20

Na, like 42k I think.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 6:45:57

rockman had the record i think. it was north of 40 but not that close to 50

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 6:56:20

Common,SF!,you can do it!
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 6:59:03

Rockman *had* the record indeed, for one set and then someone beat it.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Rob Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 7:32:34

SF, 30k might not be optimum if youre trying to win?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 7:35:27

Probably too late for him to win, a techer will take it. This was a tech set for the ages.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

izapimp Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 7:41:19

ya tech prices were profitable, and I got a msg from #5 told me to take my policy and shove it! then he did! Rofl I luv this server
-maKaroni

blid

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 7:46:15

If you're gonna have a policy against retalers I wouldn't make it a time-based policy. I would make it a policy against JETTERS

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 7:49:13

Ya,what blid said :)
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 22:09:09

I cant wait to turn this guys country into a parking lot. I think ill bait him with low deff.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Rockman Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 22:16:23

Originally posted by blid:
Rockman *had* the record indeed, for one set and then someone beat it.

I had 42,648 acres. Two sets later my friend got 42,703 acres. Other than those three sets (sets 84-86), no one has come within 10k acres of either of our countries.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 22:21:30

Nice,Rockman :)
(•_•)

Rockman Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 22:35:23

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Nice,Rockman :)

We did it completely different ways. I did it while never getting retalled and running high defense. He did it while getting grabbed/retalled (for 10k acres total), and grabbing a friend who then GSd him into DR to make it look legit, and making some big grabs in the last 5 minutes of the set (2684 acres in the last 5 minutes of the set). I'm not too happy with how he did it, especially the part about his friend GSing him to make the farming look legit. He got 3098 of his acres from his friend, and only beat me by 55 acres.

So I still have the legit record. I in fact did mine, without attacking any country more than one time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 22:42:53

Ouch!,cheating into the records book is LOW,sorry it went that way,few sets ago a friend of mine noticed 3 countries doing that DR fluff,reported it and got the finger from the admin :(
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 22:49:42

Well i coUld have made more LGs but I rather not double tap anyone this round :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 22:58:37

That's cuz you play it smart,SF :)
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 1:50:10

Rockman its nice to see your admitting to being a cheating piece of crap. Im sure he was a "close" friend of yours. Its sad people like you turn what could be a legit game into a shambles. Also sad the admin turned a blind eye to something so obvious. I'm sure they were not in on it. Great record. Be proud. Biggest cheaters.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 3:59:17

Rockman cheats too ??
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

izapimp Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 4:00:48

no he doesn't deerhunter is triiiipin
-maKaroni

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 4:08:16

I think DH missunderstood Rockman,lol
(•_•)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 4:12:46

i read rockman's post a couple of times i think he's referring to his friend no ?

Im confused lol

*gets more coffee

blid

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 4:18:07

The only thing I know about Rockman is that he really loves dictator. It's never won anything but he swears by it and plays nothing else. Perhaps one of these days he'll make history with it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 4:19:09

LOL! Pass the coffee,bro! I'm confused now!
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 4:25:07

from a land record point of view dict is the best choice. i think a dict techer could go top 5 easy if someone played it right. single tapping bottom feeds would net you an additional 32 percent more ghost acres and you have a +25% defense bonus to protect the land. the only issue is the building rate but i think 40bpt (210 CS) for a techer is plenty especially if you grab other techers.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 4:30:48

Sure man.. but you'll have to brew a new pot :D

Like pain said Dict is awesome, but i disagree about the problem with its bpt. The biggest problem in dict is not knowing when to stop grabbing LOL.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 4:36:30

This is the second time I've heard someone say Dict gets more ghost acres. But I don't see it mentioning that anywhere officially. What gives?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 4:39:49

This is the second time I've heard someone say Dict gets more ghost acres. But I don't see it mentioning that anywhere officially. What gives?

They capture fluffload of building. But u're right its not stated in wiki or gov help. Maybe an update

crest23 Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 5:01:31

@blid, What ^^^ said.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

133tz Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 11:12:52

Originally posted by izapimp:
...outside of that expect a retal on your "attempt" for a retal on me. isnt that the general policy here?

Lucky I was drunk over the weekend. I had full turns and a ton of missles waiting for you for retalling my retal.
I am an EE noob.

133tz Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 11:14:27

Originally posted by izapimp:
ya tech prices were profitable, and I got a msg from #5 told me to take my policy and shove it! then he did! Rofl I luv this server

You were lucky mate.
I am an EE noob.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 13:22:03

Confirmed, you were lucky izapimp. 133tz generally WILL tear you 3 new holes. Holes big enough to keep you quiet on the boards for a few sets.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 13:35:52

Dict could win express if it had another day of game time. The bpt penalty is hard to overcome in such a short game. Theos are much better suited for express especially now with the new GDI and free GDI bonus. No more worries about missiles. If you're going for MBR then GDI costs means nothing.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Rockman Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 15:08:10

The set I went for the land record, I did so because I could tell that Rob was going to win networth that set (it was my first time playing express, and I didn't know that tech crashes so quickly, but Rob still got like 28m networth that set). I definitely could have made 25m networth if I went for networth, which means in a lot of sets, I would have had a chance to win if I had cashed out at 30kish acres rather than kept grabbing to 42k and then explored in the last 6 hours instead of cashing.

Dict techer is a horrible idea. Dict casher and dict farmer are the two strategies for dictator. Bpt isn't an issue, as long as you do your startup right. A longer set isn't needed, Dictators could definitely win express the way it is right now. You just gotta grab bigger than all the commies by a decent amount, because the commie indy destock is so powerful, as is the theocracy private market destock. If you have enough of a land advantage over theocracy cashers and commie indies, you can win. And your +25% military strength will help you hold that land advantage without being topfed.

If you're good at math, you can calculate on dictator when to stop grabbing. Its not that hard an equation to setup. But, the problem is, grabbing as a dictator is just so much fun.

What keeps dictators from winning is that good players aren't playing dictator. That, and the commie indy and theo private destocks are too powerful. But with enough of a land advantage, a dictator will win.

P.S. Deerhunter is an idiot who can't read.

tduong Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 15:35:25

i agree dict techer is really dumb. you start too slow to catch up. Farmer is definitely the best. Casher is great if prices are right but i think the stocking republic or theo will end up beating you in nw.
I hate stocking so i would rather play dict for grabbing fun and war.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 16:57:48

Originally posted by crest23:
Confirmed, you were lucky izapimp. 133tz generally WILL tear you 3 new holes. Holes big enough to keep you quiet on the boards for a few sets.

*stamps confirmation*
(•_•)

Rob Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 17:13:15

A dict has never won Express? What other govts have never won?

Rob Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 17:15:29

Originally posted by Rockman:
The set I went for the land record, I did so because I could tell that Rob was going to win networth that set (it was my first time playing express, and I didn't know that tech crashes so quickly, but Rob still got like 28m networth that set). I definitely could have made 25m networth if I went for networth, which means in a lot of sets, I would have had a chance to win if I had cashed out at 30kish acres rather than kept grabbing to 42k and then explored in the last 6 hours instead of cashing.

Dict techer is a horrible idea. Dict casher and dict farmer are the two strategies for dictator. Bpt isn't an issue, as long as you do your startup right. A longer set isn't needed, Dictators could definitely win express the way it is right now. You just gotta grab bigger than all the commies by a decent amount, because the commie indy destock is so powerful, as is the theocracy private market destock. If you have enough of a land advantage over theocracy cashers and commie indies, you can win. And your +25% military strength will help you hold that land advantage without being topfed.

If you're good at math, you can calculate on dictator when to stop grabbing. Its not that hard an equation to setup. But, the problem is, grabbing as a dictator is just so much fun.

What keeps dictators from winning is that good players aren't playing dictator. That, and the commie indy and theo private destocks are too powerful. But with enough of a land advantage, a dictator will win.

P.S. Deerhunter is an idiot who can't read.

Rockman, i remember that set. I managed to grab so well that set - 16k acres with around 55-60 hours left in the set. I have never managed to do that since. Too bad the tech market went downhill really really fast that set