Verified:

JJ23sRoommate

Nov 22nd 2011, 19:24:43

Hi there fellas... I just wanted to stop by and tell everybody that i do exist! Even if it is just in the imagination of just one person, the same way the Easter Bunny or Santa exists in the minds and hearts of millions of little boys and girls all around the world! Can anyone really prove that I dont exist? or Santa? or the Easter Bunny? the answer is NO! Thats why we need to trust people like JJ, to do the right thing and not get more "roommates". Its getting very crowded in this one bedroom basement suite.

JJ and I will be playing a few sets and we were hoping to get put on the safe list again, so those silly mods dont delete us again for playing on the same computer. They really have it in for poor ol' JJ! they just dont know him like i do, he's really, really, really, really a great guy!! ;) And thats the reason i let him farm me and my country if ya know what i mean, lol

Well have a great day fellas and now that you know without doubt that i do exist take it easy on my lil'buddy JJ!!

Toodles

Helmet Game profile

Nov 24th 2011, 13:15:25

landfarm for sexual favors?

TNTroXxor Game profile

Nov 24th 2011, 15:51:54

I would never refer even my best friend as 'really, really, really a great guy' under my breath let alone in a cyber forum.

It sounds so wrong.
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 24th 2011, 23:44:02

LOL!! I hope i dont get deleted for this... hehe