Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 1:52:22

I will be playing next set though so cheaters and impostors beware. I will not tolerate double tapping and it you plan on hitting top ten don't hit me. If you do and are in top 10 i will dedicate my last bit of the set to SSing you out of top 10 if you've hit me. I know it sux but you are warned. And no i won't give you my country #.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 1:59:08

Good too see you're back,buddy :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 2:01:01

So we're warned there's a random country out there we'd better not hit. Thanks. That's like a lottery where if you win you lose. Only answer is not to play (no grabbing) or to just ignore this "warning." Great to have you back playing again mate!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 2:11:20

no its simple, don't hit top 15 countries if you plan on finishing top 10. Also not hitting early when you shouldn't unless your stupid. If you want to finish top 10 bottom feed for one hit. Hitting any country in top 20 is asking to be hit back.
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 2:12:45

Yeah, maybe asking to be retaled once... not really asking to be SS'd dozens of times right out of the top 10. that's the behavior of a fluff.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Menion Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 11:35:35

This could make things interesting :D

tduong Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 13:11:34

lol you're retarded deerhunter. You're threatening before you even played. playing farmer or indy in express getting 360 turns a day and only having so many people to LG is a pain.
There's people that'll suicide just because you middle feed and they lost a lot of land in one hit.
Whatever, anyone can ruin your set as much as you can ruin theirs but this announcement is just childish. This behavior is exactly what ruins the game and you only run your mouth like this on the interwibble.

Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 16:28:39

DH got nuked by tduong! :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Pain Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 18:23:09

deerhunter youre a moron. why would you condone bottom feeding over mid feeding considering youll be in the bottom half of the ranks all set.
Your mother is a nice woman

crest23 Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 18:56:10

Touche, Pain,.... touche.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

mdemon Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 20:32:43

welcome back !!! btw, his warning seems very reasonable.

tduong Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 21:43:28

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
...it you plan on hitting top ten don't hit me. If you do and are in top 10 i will dedicate my last bit of the set to SSing you out of top 10 if you've hit me. I know it sux but you are warned. And no i won't give you my country #.

how is it not reasonable?
if i plan on hitting top 10 then don't hit him. I'm sorry, I didn't know he was the law.
His threat to SS is retarded. If you can SS me successfully then i guess i'm a fool but most likely not. You'll have to PS or suicide to break. If he just want to SS to drop my military then he's more than welcome to lose all his offense while i lose a fractio of mine. I'm pretty sure DR applies to losses as well but offensive losses are always the same.
Then the kicker is he won't give me his # so wtf am i supposed to do. If i want to avoid him, I can't. If i hit him by chance, then i get SS out of top 10? lol. Then i'll just war with him and we'll both burn to the ground lol.
Like I said, this whole warning is retarded and sounds like he just want to childishly rant and act tough.

The double tapping retal policy is ok. But i think it's your fault if someone can double tap you. Most people play high D. The only people that get double tapped are sucky people on the bottom list. If you are top 10 and someone can break you without a PS then you are a suicider or they are a suicider.

mdemon Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 1:16:10

well I know he won't act on this, the few set's I played as his ally or just seeing him, He has never suicided on anyone. He just wants attention.

<3

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 3:10:58

LOL, Ill also be playing a top 30 country this round and if anyone hits me, i might retal.. maybe not, but definately probably!!!
jackelope out.

Edited By: Jackelope on Dec 6th 2011, 3:15:41
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2011, 5:49:11

I just hope I can learn to Net!
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 5:53:12

$10 someone DT's you and its war. you will never get the chance to net

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2011, 6:26:10

:/
(•_•)

Menion Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 8:57:19

Jackelope :D

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 13:10:31

Originally posted by mdemon:
well I know he won't act on this, the few set's I played as his ally or just seeing him, He has never suicided on anyone. He just wants attention.

<3

lol u poked his bubble :P

deerhunter is not a deer ! Its a puppy !
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 17:46:51

Tduong, are you stupid or just didn't read everything i said? Mid Feeding is fine. I am saying not to hit top 15 or even 20 countries unless you don't want to make top 10. You should not be hampered by that. Doing the math for you it means i plan on being in top 20 throughout the set. Therefore you know who not to hit.

No i am not a suicider. I am giving fair warning. I am just sick of top countries hitting other top countries for no good reason. It doesn't have to happen. Just like grabbing when you can explore for 35 acres a turn. If your dumb enough to do something that stupid expect to be hit back hard. I ALMOST never hit anyone if i fee they could retal me at all.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 17:47:20

And yes i am bored. :)
I shall fear no retals,

tduong Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 19:40:03

So basically you are saying that you bottom feed. If you are in the top and you are middle feeding, your hunting ground is the top players. I promise you if i'm rank 5 and you're you're in top 25 somewhere you'll probably get hit eventually. I hate people that has 5 mil net and would rather hit a country with ~1.5 mil net to avoid the retal. I made the hit, i'm willing to take the retal, but if you want to war over a lg then you should be prepared too.

Once again, your "fair" warning is still retarded. You planning on being top 20 and being in top 20 is different. I still don't know your country #. Do you unrealistically expect me not to hit anyone in top 20 to avoid you because of your "fair warning"? lol

Enforce whatever rule you want. Impose whatever will you can. But I can do the same. I'm speaking for everyone, not just me.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Dec 6th 2011, 20:48:58

I don't like doubletaps. However, I will doubletap+ you if you hit me once.

Did I get that right? :P

pele Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 20:58:22

tduong has a point with this:
getting 360 turns a day and only having so many people to LG is a pain

2 sets ago I started to lg pretty early and towards the end it was hard to find targets to hit who one hadent hitted already :/

This server needs more players!

blid

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2011, 21:11:41

Yeah and on other servers you can get away with double tapping much more. On this one, double tap and there's a 50% chance your round is over.

pslayer Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 21:18:04

Yeah and on other servers you can get away with double tapping much more. On this one, double tap and there's a 50% chance your round is over.

...I say over 50% chance

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 6th 2011, 21:27:40

Originally posted by Azz Kikr:
I don't like doubletaps. However, I will doubletap+ you if you hit me once.

Did I get that right? :P

Set ending doings,if he does DT everyone that LGs him,but being Deerhunter,hes just bored and stirring the pot ;)
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 23:16:35

I can't wait for Sunday night to find out how this his policy worked out?

On a side note, if someone hits him and he doubletaps them or SSes them multiple times and they suicide him or he gets in a war and therefore does not end up top 20, does that mean anyone intending to finish top 10 can in fact hit him anytime?

Cos the way I see it with his "policy" he won't be top 50 so anyone should be able to hit him.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Dec 6th 2011, 23:37:24

that sounds about right since according to him middle feeding is okay and bottom feeding absolutely acceptable.

mdemon Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 1:59:40

I'll make it easier, this is his country: Mischiefdemon Needs Allies (#70)

so just don't hit him and you'll be fine.

Jackelope Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 4:02:15

Roger Roger,
whats your vector Victor?
Target acquired, easy acres,
Jackelope out.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 7th 2011, 6:31:11

LOL@Jackelope :)
(•_•)

mdemon Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 7:06:42

lol

MrX Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 10:45:25

the fun has just started...
________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}

Deerhunter Game profile

Dec 7th 2011, 12:45:14

Originally posted by crest23:
I can't wait for Sunday night to find out how this his policy worked out?

On a side note, if someone hits him and he doubletaps them or SSes them multiple times and they suicide him or he gets in a war and therefore does not end up top 20, does that mean anyone intending to finish top 10 can in fact hit him anytime?

Cos the way I see it with his "policy" he won't be top 50 so anyone should be able to hit him.

That would be correct. If i wind up warring someone i would not care if i got hit. You could bet if this happens my top 10 finish would be ruined. When i war i expect to finish poorly. However i would still do my best to avenge a double tapp.
I shall fear no retals,