Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 6:35:32

You are one of those butt hurt losers that I must own all the time arent u?

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 11th 2017, 6:43:33

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 11th 2017, 14:28:14

:(

How is this not an issue?

He clearly started a country with the single intention to take out SuperFly, even the name shows it. Thats toxic beyond a shadow of a doubt. Almost everyone hides behind anonymous country names and this is why.

Did SuperFly grab him 2 months ago in tournament and this is retaliation? Or maybe just jealousy?

EE motto:
"If you get beaten, don't get better, get even."

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 11th 2017, 14:43:42

The sad thing is I actually messaged this idiot encouraging him to finish either 1 spot above me or 1 below me so that we could finish together.
I didn't think that his intent was to farm me and then get wrecked by me.

It's all good, at least he was crushed by me again and now he will hate me that much more as he is an incompetent player.

I just like how yeast infected vagina players like this never own up to being the owners of these garbage countries.

Oh well Back to a random country name next set.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 11th 2017, 14:48:47

Yeah, they are always ashamed of themselves. Sad really.

clintonista Game profile

Mar 12th 2017, 19:42:03

superfry has appeared at least once before.
He try to fry fly.
I remember because, his ID was one of the multitudinous false allegations levelled at the game's moat innocent
by-stander.

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 0:41:34

Clint you are correct I also recall this hermaphrodite coming up a few sets ago trying to ankle bite me.

Shame I have to resort random country names due to some fag who doesn't have the balls to identify himself as he is so embarrassed of his garbage suiciding skills.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 13th 2017, 0:55:11

Yes, I could definitely suicide you better if I wanted to. :P

Such a shame, it would have been an honor to compete with you. :/

Fatty Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 17:24:42

After all these sets your still making friends Fly!

Farm on

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2017, 19:32:00

That sucks bro. :( I hate seeing players that have to go through this after they've played using the personal country names and have to change it to suit the whims of what is undoubtedly a cowardly asshole.

At first, I thought it was cool that you had the warning by virtue of the name that something was coming. Should have used that as motivation to strike early and often.

I try to look out for those folks who build a consistently great country like Superfly and have and will continue to "jump in the fight" should it look like the douchebag is being effective in the least bit.

Players need to own their own stuff, this is why the game goes through these periodic retirements, quits, etc. The community is less strong by tolerating players who do this fluff instead of trying to be a better player. they focus on one player who they are angry, jealous, hateful of. take your pick, and the "community does effectively nothing instead focusing only on their own "finish", and forgetting that the original intent of this game had some kind of "honor" at it's base. This made the concept of the worship of the "bottomfeeders" possible.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 13th 2017, 20:16:45

There is very little the community can do tbh. The mods can do something. But they won't. If I jumped into the fight I would have not only risked my win but the mods have also made it clear that ganging up on people can lead to deletion. So maybe superfly would be better off but I would risk deletion or at the very least my reset. So the kid would take down two good players instead of one.

Edited By: Gerdler on Mar 13th 2017, 20:20:28. Reason: Spelling like a first grader...
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 20:17:43

Originally posted by Fatty:
After all these sets your still making friends Fly!

Farm on

hahaha I only farm bots ever since they were introduced :P

Originally posted by Cerberus:
That sucks bro. :( I hate seeing players that have to go through this after they've played using the personal country names and have to change it to suit the whims of what is undoubtedly a cowardly asshole.

Well it does suck to have to hide under another country name but I guess if I want a chance at netting set it is what I must do. However, I will continue to use my original country name every couple of rounds and if its a war set it is a war set and there is nothing I can do about it :)

Originally posted by Gerdler:
There is very little the community can do tbh. The mods can do something. But they won't. If I jumped into the fight I would have not only risked my win but the mods have also made it clear that ganging up on people can lead to deletion.

That is true if anyone would have stepped in they would have been deleted for sure. However I am not mad at having to war this idiot, I am just annoyed that this d-bag is a coward who wont identify himself lol.

Edited By: SuperFly on Mar 13th 2017, 20:23:30
See Original Post

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 20:29:09

probably frybert the same guy that use to harass ebert when he played Death From Above
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 13th 2017, 21:36:08

I have a question around the rules here though. If I decided this Fry guy, or SuperFly for that matter was in a war and couldn't hurt me in any significant way and I decided to penta tap one of them, or both for that matter, and get some SDI, tanks and troops, what would happen then? Would the mods say if I farmed only one of them i would be taking sides?

I mean I'm not technically taking any sides if my intent is to improve upon my own finish, the one I hit could be dictated by who is not in DR. And if I hit only one of them I would have a significant personal stake in the war considering that persons wrath could hurt me.

bamforth Game profile

Mar 13th 2017, 21:45:20

As long as no one can prove you were taking sides, you should be fine. Worst case scenario, you would get a deletion but be reinstated if you made your case... but then you lose out on some turns. Because of DR it's rarely worth getting involved aside from just piling on more damage though, so I doubt it's worth the risk in most cases.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 13th 2017, 22:29:06

DR on fry is gone when he hits fly, I think.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 14th 2017, 18:10:12

if there is no proof of collusion being that there is none then nothing wrong, what you are doing is just taking advantage of a situation putting yourself at risk that's all, as both sides could decide separately on their own to take you out instead.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 14th 2017, 18:11:52

Also there is DR half life, so even if one is in 40 DR then makes 40 hits their DR will still be pretty bad for around half a day to a day depending how many hits they have taken in last 24 hours.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 14th 2017, 19:44:09

Well as I said before that depends, unless that game mechanic has changed drastically..

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 14th 2017, 19:57:22

In this case no matter what I'd do could be considered illegal considering I talked to SuperFly in-game which means if I farmed him it could be considered as him helping me and if I farmed the fry guy I would be considered as helping him.

But there were several people fighting Wars that I had no friend in. So i could have had nice farm in there perhaps?

Kingme Game profile

Mar 14th 2017, 21:39:49

Originally posted by Gerdler:
In this case no matter what I'd do could be considered illegal considering I talked to SuperFly in-game which means if I farmed him it could be considered as him helping me and if I farmed the fry guy I would be considered as helping him.

But there were several people fighting Wars that I had no friend in. So i could have had nice farm in there perhaps?

If you don't arrange anything beforehand by in game message or PM you should be fine. This is assuming you're just doing land grabs. There is nothing illegal about taking advantage of situations that other countries have put themselves in.

Now, if you join in with a kill run they've stated that will get you into trouble. It's hard for them to decipher what your intentions are so I'm pretty sure the mods have stated you should avoid it.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 14th 2017, 22:27:00

Also farming people who have been fighting usually has no benefit unless their overall DR is less then 2 including half life.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 15th 2017, 19:53:57

I have been deleted for attacking a country which attacked an ally of mine before, and I'd do it all over again despite the consequences.

That has not been a serious deterrent to me to stop me from looking out for friends and allies.

I don't give a crap what the rules are when it comes to this. If you attack or abuse any of my allies, I will happily take my dictators jack boot and kick you in the ass with it.

Kingme Game profile

Mar 15th 2017, 20:22:23

We don't have allies in express though! You found a cheat code.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 16th 2017, 9:39:50

Cerb in a way I understand and respect your reasoning, at the same time you are so fragile when you're netting; I just did some mistakes early in my reset this time; a food shortage+ I miscalculated my building expences so I ended up running like 10 turns rather ineffectively, and another small mistake and I reckon these mistakes cost me like 1m final NW. A nuke midgame will cost much more. And being forced to have 500k troops and 300k tanks and 70% SDI, when the ones you compete with have none of that will cost your win, unless the rest of the players are garbage(which they rarely are).

So in essence, as long as you are not ready to let the loser ruin 2 good players resets, you can only be a moral support to a friend.

Getting deleted also ruins your finish I think. :P

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 16th 2017, 17:03:31

Perhaps your points are valid Gerdler, but the way I look at it there are principles involved. I understand that there are no allies in game here, but some folks who play are well known to me. I watch what they are doing round after round, and if they play the game honorably, don't farm regular players only the bots, I will take some strikes at a jerkoff that's just out to ruin their reset.

I have no pretensions to run a top ranked country in this game. That's just boring as hell for me.

CKSIN Game profile

Mar 24th 2017, 10:33:17

Nerrus Game profile

Mar 24th 2017, 13:47:22

Express Server = Stress Reliever :)

Side Effects: Distresses everyone else :(
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Hammer Game profile

Mar 24th 2017, 15:19:30

We can all use the same country name as SuperFly. That will at least make the perp scratch his balls for a little while.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 24th 2017, 17:10:19

yep will reduce the chances of hitting the real one.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 25th 2017, 6:19:45

Hahah thanks guys just remember to run commie not demo or tyranny lolololol

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 25th 2017, 16:34:47

ewww commie gross.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o