Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2012, 3:49:33

This:

3.3 mins ago
801 survivors emerge from the ruins of your previously destroyed country and begin to rebuild. They hold true to the values of the former regime (bonus points) and are ready for you to lead them once more! The survivors were able to salvage:
1546 acres
145 Construction Sites
$4,363,000

Someone that got killed in FFA had this happen when he logged into his dead country, i guess its a new feature instead of having to start from scratch, so if you get killed here let me know if this happens, i dont know if it only applies to FFA or its for all servers :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2012, 3:54:31

This answers my Q LOL!

Feb 10th 2012, 18:56:42
effectively immediately and on all servers we have implemented the following changes live:

When you restart after being killed in battle you get the following

100 acres, $25,000 cash
PLUS
1 acre + $3,000/turn played
PLUS
1 cs for every 10 turns played
PLUS
All stored turns and bonuses your prior country had (stored turns remain as stored turns)
PLUS
the number of turns that you would have accumulated since dying up to the maximum of normal turns you are allowed on the server
The number of turns played is the total number of turns you played during the reset across all restarts.
PLUS
maximum population for the land you are given for monarchy at 35% tax rate

This was implemented in a effort to make restarting easier and to encourage people to plan an entire reset and to add another dimension to the game.

NOTE:
This does not apply to self-deleting or being deleted for rules violations.
also
For FFA the bonus is calculated on a first in first out basis. So the first restart you make will get bonuses based on the first country that was killed.

enjoy

++martian
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2012, 3:56:53

This is interesting, i like the fact that you can't make a NEW name unless you self delete and/or get deleted for rule violations, easier to keep track of trouble makers!
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2012, 4:23:32

it's impressive how they keep making improvements to this game

this game deserves more players =)
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

bug03 Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 4:57:33

Cool rule

Dizology Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 7:48:59

Originally posted by blid:
it's impressive how they keep making improvements to this game

this game deserves more players =)

jabberwocky Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 8:47:18

this should make warring in alliance more interesting