Verified:

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 15:30:55

scrub Got killed. good work ridding the server of trash.

the Temple

Dec 17th 2017, 17:21:42

Those are some embarrassing kill run stats. 3 people to kill him.

the Temple

Dec 17th 2017, 17:21:43

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 17:55:44

I wasn't one of them, but whoever it was didn't get the land record and was such a nub

cronie Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 20:06:42

Originally posted by ebert00:
I wasn't one of them, but whoever it was didn't get the land record and was such a nub

Looks like a couple of people were going for the land record this round and failed. Maybe because of the discussion about land records recently. I think #1 is another one - went from most land to least by end of round from dropping it after being parking lot'd. Looks like #95 may be the winner who came out unhurt.

cronie Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 20:14:04

^Should note, the secret sauce to the success of #95 appears to be the fact he hit bots and not humans. Although none were in GDI. Where the other two land record attempts were different and failed was they went after humans unlike #95.

clintonista Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 20:14:50

As some one else once demonstrated, much more eloquently than I, the land record actually is the only one that matters in a war game.

Yeah that #1 went for the land record but hit a human, homeless, and paid a heavy price. Those two countries were both well set up to get the record, high land amounts, great DR, no need for defense, plenty of cash or saleable resources but 47 just left his country unattended too long. However, that #1 was such a noob to drop all his land. I can not discuss the results of spy ops but both set to break the copy cat's record.

cronie Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 20:21:57

Originally posted by clintonista:
As some one else once demonstrated, much more eloquently than I, the land record actually is the only one that matters in a war game.

Yeah that #1 went for the land record but hit a human, homeless, and paid a heavy price. Those two countries were both well set up to get the record, high land amounts, great DR, no need for defense, plenty of cash or saleable resources but 47 just left his country unattended too long. However, that #1 was such a noob to drop all his land. I can not discuss the results of spy ops but both set to break the copy cat's record.

Judging by the AB results at the end, before #1 dropped land, where #58 was yielding 4 buildings per AB on #1, I'd say you can pretty much surmise #1 has nothing left. 90% free land probably. An op isn't even needed to get the gist of the situation.

Also, there was nothing to be gained by keeping the land at that point. As you can tell #95 has way more than #1 ever had by now. And #1 after he was parking lot'd would have been rendered useless for the rest of the round. Unable to significantly climb on the land totem pole. Maybe he dropped it as a way to bow out and not draw attention to high land/low NW - which is a sign of failure.

Edited By: cronie on Dec 17th 2017, 20:39:36

clintonista Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 20:28:01

All that is true, he could not generate any income, food or anything else, his land was a total wreck. BUT imho he had enough saleable resources to grab the record even if he were losing $2M a turn which btw I am not saying he was.

cronie Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 20:31:47

All that is true, he could not generate any income, food or anything else, his land was a total wreck. BUT imho he had enough saleable resources to grab the record even if he were losing $2M a turn which btw I am not saying he was.

Lets just say that his SPAL was atrocious, obviously for such a large amount of land. So it is not a stretch anyone could easy pass and get an OP. I had a look before he dropped and I didn't see too much. He could generated enough cash to stay afloat by selling all his stuff. And he obviously sold off most of it by now too. But what's the point if all you're doing is sustaining a certain land value that is reaching it's plateau? In the meantime #47 and #95 continue to climb because they were not rendered inoperable that early on. He could have maybe stayed top 4 by end of round by land record of this round. He won't win it for sure nor get 2nd place.

How much land do you think #1 could have continued to generate when he had maybe 2K buildings at most of his 37K land?

Edited By: cronie on Dec 17th 2017, 20:34:04

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 20:34:56

95 isn't getting the record. made sure of that.

clintonista Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 21:39:37

lol

Ebert used to pretend the land record did not matter. Now he jeopardizes his meaningless first place NW finish in order to stop a superior player from getting the land record. By going out of his way to stop 95 from getting the record, Ebert shows that in his mind the land record really is more important than NW.

His days of pretending NW is more important than land acquisition are now over.

Cronie asks, "how much land?"

I think I would have gotten to 75-78K with his set up. When I saw how well he was positioned I was truly afraid I would never get my record back. Now I think it is just a matter of time. However I realize that people deliberately let Ebert have a record solely because he is their clan mate on other servers and since I do not have that protection perhaps 67k is a bridge too far.

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 21:48:27

Clint you are so stupid it is funny. take a look when I hit 95. that is after my gdi would have stopped me from hitting him. boy, I wonder if he did any harmful spy ops on me? why yes he did. and for that it cost him for his attempt at a record. I was not going to win anyway given the idiocracy around here so I don't give a rat's ass lol. when you finally learn how to play this game try again clint. until then, don't think you know what I do or why because clearly you have no clue. also, look at the leaderboards. nowhere does it have a land record for a given round. total land sure, go for that so you can actually be on leaderboards. until the sthu.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 17th 2017, 21:55:27

Umm hold on. Did Eberty take the land record from me? If so congrats Ebert.

Also didn't you bomb his banks? You bombed mine. So retalling is just sensible since it grows his private market and perhaps discourages such activities in the future. I was thinking about retalling at least once but I was waiting too long.

Also the land records I did were both without bombing anyones banks. Don't know about Eberts, can you link that?

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 22:15:30

I don't hold the land record. I also don't bomb peoples banks when trying to win or set a land record, that is just stupid. I have bombed banks against the temple and Clint because they both deserved it at the time from prior hostile actions towards me. and yes I did it to grow my private lol. and boy did it get big lmao.

cronie Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 22:38:18

Cronie asks, "how much land?"

I think I would have gotten to 75-78K with his set up. When I saw how well he was positioned I was truly afraid I would never get my record back. Now I think it is just a matter of time. However I realize that people deliberately let Ebert have a record solely because he is their clan mate on other servers and since I do not have that protection perhaps 67k is a bridge too far.

78K land from 37K, with turns essentially fully used at that point and the game well past the half way point? I doubt it. And don't forget the people hitting him weren't done with him either.

Edited By: cronie on Dec 17th 2017, 22:40:43

clintonista Game profile

Dec 17th 2017, 22:38:58

Sorry, apparently it was Gerdler not Ebert who copy catted the record. As you know I immediately apologize when I make an error.

The billion or more a set I generate from bombing banks is just part of the game. Some sets I pay for it, most sets I don't.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 17th 2017, 22:57:33

Looks like I didn't copy cat you at all considering I got my income from other means than bombing peoples banks.

vatzooland

Dec 17th 2017, 23:04:40

thanks for taking out 47, saved me the trouble.

vatzooland

Dec 17th 2017, 23:07:10

95 has 51K land now. Whats the record?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 17th 2017, 23:35:52

The record is somewhere around 67k acres, I dont know exactly. I have it.

Interestingly I have the democracy land record still too which is very interesting in that it is one of the few records only just slightly more useless than the any-govt land record. :)

I think I have the "one-solo-kill NW record too" and "one-solo-kill rank record" in that I solo killed a guy and then finished 2nd with like 38m NW. There is no list for this as there is no list for land record, so land record and those records are just a pissing contest that most people dont even care to participate in. I currently lead the pissing contest, big whoop. And the one trying the hardest is clintonista who really wants it more than anything.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 18th 2017, 0:06:13

Actually ebert still won after farming clint lol, so didnt sacrifice anything it seems.

cronie Game profile

Dec 19th 2017, 1:35:11

So if you were #95 all along, and you weren't able to pull off 78K this round, what's to back up the wild claim #1 could have made 78K land?

vatzooland

Dec 21st 2017, 5:03:31

genetics, he is my offspring.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 25th 2017, 9:42:07

LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

BrolliSC Game profile

Dec 27th 2017, 0:30:21

Originally posted by ebert00:
scrub Got killed. good work ridding the server of trash.

What happened to him?