Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 13:59:41

as you know i have a war to fight this set. It requires the strongest of deff and intel allis. If you are interested please PM ingame with your country name and #. Vet players needed. Thanks.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 16:26:47

No allies for this guy... take a hike!!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 18:32:30

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
as you know i have a war to fight this set. It requires the strongest of deff and intel allis. If you are interested please PM ingame with your country name and #. Vet players needed. Thanks.
this is nuts! if it's supposed to be a one on one war you shouldn't be looking for the "strongest" allies to help you out
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 18:43:02

lol DH already looking for any advantage he can get.
Just give DH the FS and allies :)
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 18:46:53

We are going to have deff and intel allis only. This will help keep others from hitting us. Period.

Edited By: Deerhunter on Mar 21st 2012, 20:04:07
See Original Post
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:06:13

this is nuts! if it's supposed to be a one on one war you shouldn't be looking for the "strongest" allies to help you out

Blid- deff and intel allis are only going to help us avoid out side people. Get over it. You are not in this fight- if the rules are the same for both of us then there is no advantage. You trolls like to twist crap. You are the ones seeking advantage. All i want is a 1vs1 stand up fight. If he is not a coward he will play.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:22:05

Jacks side is cheating scum with no honor.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:52:07

Ok, Jack was not responsible. I had thought jack was not a cheating puke- just friends with them. It is a shame we could not have a solo fight. NukeEvol- you dirty dog you! If i was JJ i would say im going to run you out of this server. However i am not. What you did was crap as you know- i am sure everyone here wanted to see a good fight and you ruined it for them. Thats all i can say.
I shall fear no retals,

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 0:36:28

0 allies, boyz!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 12:55:34

rofl. is this kid for real. "strongest allies". DH, you would be the weak link still if both of your allies were missing an arm, leg, a portion of their rignt brain and had a patch over their eye.

like i said. reiterate this.

^

DH, you fight as well in earth as you do in real life, which is that you couldnt fight your way out of a paper bag.

Edited By: JJ23 on Mar 22nd 2012, 20:21:31
See Original Post
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 16:48:37

Flat out brutal ^ LMFAO!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

crest23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:13:42

Having allies makes sense so that it deters you getting hit and makes it harder for people to spy you. I don't think the allies will be called in to help much in a war, expecially in Express where you can't just continue farming the guy since DR takes forever to wear off.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:18:07

you can if that guy responds to your DR by doing GS/BR/AB.

lets say i farm you. 10 hits.

you AB me. 10 hits.

well your DR just went back to 0. the only thing that doesnt reset is the ghost acres. but i can still farm you again.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:26:14

You can, but having allies makes it that you have to invest in the extra offense. And as your building count drops sooner or later you wouldn't be able to break. And then it's all special attacks.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:29:47

well that would be assuming you break on your ABs.

and that i dont have offense allies.

obviously if you are a compitent player whom i feel could do legimate damage to me via suiciding, i would not be farming you. the ones im farming are normal rainbow builds with little/no allies... ones i feel i could comfortably outgrow and even if they suicide me, damage is minimal and well worth the gains.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:32:24

I thought we were talking about DH.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 20:19:36

well since DH is incompitent as shown when i gave him FS and his ability or lack there of to suicide me (refer to other thread)

ill gladly Farm him and live with the potential consequences.

put it this way crest. its smaller risk to farm a DH tyranny country... giving him FS, then to farm your demo and/or say robs theo or someone else who has a clue of wtf theyre doing.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 20:36:15

JJ, you liar. You have never given me a fs. BY FS you are calling me hitting you a second time via land grab so you could have the fs and then say i had it? Dude- stop taking drugs. Your vision is clouded.
I shall fear no retals,

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 20:53:28

I started this set with NO allies, cause i thought we were fighting... its not hard to get out front.. if you want a fighting country... DH this proves we didnt need Allies.

But ive also reconsidered the 1 vrs 1... and i concede.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 22:28:38

JJ, you liar. You have never given me a fs. BY FS you are calling me hitting you a second time via land grab so you could have the fs and then say i had it? Dude- stop taking drugs. Your vision is clouded.

and all i did was farm you more.

i did like 5 Abs on you. so yes i did give you the FS. if i wanted to, i would have spent 250 turns BRing/ABing you and you would have had nothing. i left you with about 85 pct of your buildings intact. and just farmed you for your double hit retal.

and even after you did all your failed attacks, you deleted because you knew i was just gonna farm you again.

honestly, i only did those ABs to spend some turns and get some turrets so i could sell them. they did very little if any damage to you. stop trying to lie your way out of this.