Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 26th 2017, 21:26:00

Get your coffee and donuts ready.. Its going to be a blood bath :)

GeneralofRome Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 2:03:14

My money is on ford

SupremeU Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 2:40:32

I predict whining.

omwttt Game profile

Jun 27th 2017, 3:05:07

Originally posted by SupremeU:
I predict whining.

yup

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 28th 2017, 14:47:17

Whining, statements like "if you didn't do this, I totally would have pwned you" and "you started too early" and "I'm the better player because my country was better built before you destroyed it" and "blah blah blah". I'll leave you to guess who will be making those statements.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 29th 2017, 22:10:24

U already raise the white flag Ford? I know my country looks intimidating but i expected you to at least show up. Come on. lpardess is banking on it..

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 0:22:30

You are in try hard, bang a bot mode.

I am in, I have a job and am playing delayed mode.

Be patient. I have not lost any turns.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 3:45:07

Hawk is a clown. He attacked me today, check the newsfeed Ford. You can blame him for wasting your time..

The_Hawk

Jun 30th 2017, 3:49:02

The Country of Mc fluffy turd (#51) as of Jun 30th.
Turns (Stored) 366 (360) Government Monarchy

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

The_Hawk

Jun 30th 2017, 3:49:11

Not i

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 3:57:25

well who was it? fluffing douche bag knew that me and Ford were going to go at it.. Maybe Ford put him up to it.

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 4:27:18

I had nothing to do with any of this. You need to learn how to build bridges instead of burning them.

You accusing me here just leaves me with a lower opinion of you than I already had, and it would have been easy to do the opposite. You blew an opportunity, as usual.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2017, 4:33:30

Likely multi-ed and did it to himself.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

mrford Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 4:38:11

Your FA skills are garbage, and it is why you will never run a successful clan. It is as simple as that.

You need to learn diplomacy. In my 20 years in this game I have been a douche on the forums, but nothing but diplomatic in official clan dealings. It is why I was able to be a leader in the past within this community, because I knew I was responsible for countries other than my own. And even then I generally stuck to war oriented positions because i knew that was my nitch.

If you want to assist in its life support, I suggest you start playing a different tune and keep the butthurt and knee jerk reactions to PMs instead of the forums.

*wanders back into retirement

Edited By: mrford on Jun 30th 2017, 4:47:18
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

sinistril Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 6:16:15

I was thinking it was likely one of his multis trying to get an excuse for a humiliating defeat :P But I guess when everyone and their mother hates you, you shouldn't post your country name on the forums.

Btw, a 300k networth country that didn't seem to have full turns ruined your set? Imagine if he had saved full turns and switched governments....
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2017, 14:44:14

Originally posted by sinistril:
I was thinking it was likely one of his multis trying to get an excuse for a humiliating defeat :P But I guess when everyone and their mother hates you, you shouldn't post your country name on the forums.

Btw, a 300k networth country that didn't seem to have full turns ruined your set? Imagine if he had saved full turns and switched governments....

Bahahahahahahaha no doubt! See what your giant destroyer country can do, macdarsh? It can get stomped by someone 1/4 your nw!! Noob

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 19:43:39

You two are idiots.. especially jjterrico.. He didn't really do a lot of damage but it took me some turns to recuperate the population loss. If it was any of you two I would still fight but I respect Ford more than that. In order for me to have a chance against him I need to utilize as many turns as I can get.. I wasn't expecting a fight until Saturday so of course there were weaknesses in my country. I am blown away that you couldn't even kill me with a FS..

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2017, 20:28:36

Lmfao first thing, YOU should always expect to get your ass pounded on at ANY time of the set on ANY server. Second thing, he did enough damage to give you an easy out from your war. Third thing, i been oping your country and you got jack fluff all going for you. Where are your war techs? Warfare, sdi, weapons, spy...your running a fluffing techer you noob ass fluff!!!! 0 missiles? 170k spies???. My rep farmer could prolly kill you.

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 20:37:25

ummm.. you are looking at the beginning stages of my war country.. I pretty much stopped as of last night when I had 100 turns banked. I first get my economy running and then I make my war tech investments when my research is running full steam. I would have had all day today to make the final investments necessary. Did you not see my warriors in ffa this set? Lets just say no IMP players who were attacking me made any insults against them. They were powerhouses and even though Ford is an expert he would have had his hands full with the country I would have thrown at him.

Furthermore, you have made it abundantly clear which country it was that attacked me. You can apologize to mrford for wasting his time. At least he had a chance of killing me, you didn't with your pathetic little attack

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 30th 2017, 20:40:16

sinistril Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 20:38:17

I was breaking them. They were complete trash.

Also, you do realize that you have to know how to kill and wall? Even if you have the best country ever, which you're clearly incapable of making, you're going to die easily if you can't/don't wall; whereas, someone with a toothpick country will last longer if they do wall. And killing? Well, what was it? 3 kills you got in 12 days?

Edited By: sinistril on Jun 30th 2017, 21:02:02
See Original Post
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 30th 2017, 22:52:09

Bahahahahahaha!!!!! Wasnt me that hit you. As i said, im running a fluffty rep farmer, ive just been seeing if you have learned how to start building a war country yet. Nope...so think about this.. as a techer knowing you are going to war, why would you not max your warfare tech asap? The more turns you play while your tech is maxed means more missile building...Had you maxed it the day before your war you would have had no time to gain missiles therefore wasting turns teching warfare at all. Also you spal is horrendous and if i can get threw without a single failed op then ford will tear you apart without even having to have a large military...and im the fool. Noob lol.

And what im looking at for the beginning stages of your parking lot is something similar to a parking lot whers i wouldnt even park my motorhome to empty the cistern. Ive seen players less than 2 sets in create better countries faster than you and they all held up 10 fold better thanyoucould hope to achieve with that garbage, lmfao!!! Noob sauce FTW

Edited By: jjterrico on Jun 30th 2017, 22:57:04. Reason: Macdarsh is a noob
See Original Post

macdaddy Game profile

Jun 30th 2017, 23:29:39

your talking out of your ass and you know it.. I had 200 k spies and 2000 indies which was more than enough to alleviate Fords spy threat. Also I wasn't going big on warfare but today I was going to max out all my war tech.. Just because my country wasn't up to your standards two days ago doesn't mean it wasn't going to be ready for tomorrow..
Anytime you want to be embarrassed and war step up.. Talk is cheap and we all know that any of my countries would obliterate yours any day of the week you hackboy

Edited By: macdaddy on Jun 30th 2017, 23:33:12

mrford Game profile

Jul 1st 2017, 0:32:40

My SPAL was double yours, and I still had 600 turns On hand.

jjterrico is right on the warfare tech as well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 0:34:49

Come back to ffa junior, we will see whos ass is getting pounded after the fs...and you must have been selling off spies or else failing a lot of ops caise i never once seen you with more than 169k spies lol

Noob again

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 1st 2017, 4:40:08

Originally posted by macdaddy:
your talking out of your ass and you know it.. I had 200 k spies and 2000 indies which was more than enough to alleviate Fords spy threat. Also I wasn't going big on warfare but today I was going to max out all my war tech.. Just because my country wasn't up to your standards two days ago doesn't mean it wasn't going to be ready for tomorrow..
Anytime you want to be embarrassed and war step up.. Talk is cheap and we all know that any of my countries would obliterate yours any day of the week you hackboy

Talk is cheap? Coming from the douche who does nothing but talk? Your stats are garbage, you have never finished anything you set out to do. I have two young kids I do not have the time to 1v1 on express but if your balls ever drop you know where to find me in ffa.
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 1st 2017, 20:43:55

Macdaddy won't be able to keep countries OOP in FFA for a long, long time. Just fyi.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 2nd 2017, 10:11:05

Not really up to date with the trash talk but just a procedural question... why didn't you both hide your country names and go gdi? Then like 1 HR before the set time you could each hit eachothers with 2 failed ss to break Gdi? If you really wanted to fight 1vs 1, that is.

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 18:53:39

I never put my country name out there, but anyone who knows me knew which country was mine.

The only issue here is macdaddy has 0 diplomacy and over a dozen people willing to kill his countries on multiple servers.

Not sure why he was surprised at the result. No one else was.

Oh well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

sinistril Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 19:21:31

Best part of this set is he RoR'd some guy and the guy came back and killed him lol

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 19:42:57

To be fair I did the majority of the GSes.

I wasn't going to hit him but he decided to farm me.

This guy is an idiot. No way around it.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

macdaddy Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 21:10:58

Good thing it happened like it did, Ford.. Because you would have got killed by an idiot.. Not sure if your ego could take that.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 2nd 2017, 21:14:23

Lmfao!!!

sinistril Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 21:19:05

Good thing it happened like it did, Ford.. Because you would have got killed by an idiot.. Not sure if your ego could take that.

You nearly died to a 300k networth country and couldn't kill it with 4 countries. Ford could sell his military and go fishing and you wouldn't kill him.

mrford Game profile

Jul 2nd 2017, 21:45:10

There is no way you honestly believe that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 3rd 2017, 2:11:26

5 countries actually, but who's counting
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice