Verified:

jabberwocky Game profile

Jan 15th 2012, 21:59:34

put more decently priced military tech on the market dagnabit.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 6:00:20

I jumped from my private with only 98%military... Hurts like he'll lol
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

blid

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2012, 14:14:18

I should have sold more, I was dumping heaps of it for $999.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 14:19:55

Originally posted by blid:
I should have sold more, I was dumping heaps of it for $999.

i've put 300k SO for mili tech at $1.4k about 4hrs before set ends.. when i woke up i didnt get any :/

You would have broke 30m with my money

blid

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2012, 14:30:18

If the game told how much the SO was for it would be easier to do it. In any case I didn't have a problem getting to 30m, it was JJ attacking my def ally a bunch of times that kept me down.
http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/299/4

Edited By: blid on Jan 16th 2012, 14:42:12
See Original Post
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 19:23:29

blid.. i had a feeling that was you.. and i did out of respect let u know an hour in advance i would be lemming/attacking him.

i gave you plenty of time to break the pact, and for reasons unknown you didnt.

so its not my fault you didnt hit 30M.

even though you played a good reset. congrats on your first win btw.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

jabberwocky Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 19:56:41

I jumped at 85, then sold my excess for huge profit. Not sure why there was so little of it on the market at sets end.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2012, 19:59:58

Yes you did warn me, so yes I could have broken it and chose not to. A few reasons I didn't break it are

#1 I didn't know I would end up finishing where I did. If I'd just ended with 70k more nw, it would not have made any difference to me at all.

#2 DAs are to help protect that ally, not to bail on that ally when protection is most needed.

#3 I didn't really agree that my ally deserved it. You did get attacked within the last 12 hours, but in Express, the person attacking can have 300+ turns, and with ~180 turns still to come in the set, an attack like that can greatly help the player doing it - ie, it isn't being done just to hurt someone else. It may take going heavy jets to make it, but also in Express, a commie can convert jets into turrets very quickly, so again it's not really a bad strategical move.

The unfortunate thing is that my ally still got 2nd place, so ultimately your attacks cost me a legendary round but did not really affect my ally like your intention was. :(

Edited By: blid on Jan 16th 2012, 20:07:12
See Original Post

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 16th 2012, 20:05:00

thats fine. but you know my stance against all jetters and topfeeding. so ill just agree to disagree on this one.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 17th 2012, 5:59:24

Yes you did warn me, so yes I could have broken it and chose not to. A few reasons I didn't break it are

#1 I didn't know I would end up finishing where I did. If I'd just ended with 70k more nw, it would not have made any difference to me at all.

#2 DAs are to help protect that ally, not to bail on that ally when protection is most needed.

#3 I didn't really agree that my ally deserved it. You did get attacked within the last 12 hours, but in Express, the person attacking can have 300+ turns, and with ~180 turns still to come in the set, an attack like that can greatly help the player doing it - ie, it isn't being done just to hurt someone else. It may take going heavy jets to make it, but also in Express, a commie can convert jets into turrets very quickly, so again it's not really a bad strategical move.

The unfortunate thing is that my ally still got 2nd place, so ultimately your attacks cost me a legendary round but did not really affect my ally like your intention was. :(

+1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2012, 2:30:21

thats fine. but you know my stance against all jetters and topfeeding. so ill just agree to disagree on this one.

Im running a mass Jet stock this set, but my reason is in my new thread :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 7:55:54

thats fine. if you run an all jetter to fluff up someone whos being a poser, thats fine, i could care less. i actually hope you teach him a lesson. poseritis is a serious illness.