Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 7:36:23

Yeah, you're right. It must have been a pretty big lemming attack though

Pain Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 8:58:11

minimum lemming is 1/6th of whatever the other guy has. for oldman to lose 2.5m net in 2 hits means most likely the gu sent everything he had. to lose 2.5m net he would have has to lose the equivalent of over 4m turrets.
Your mother is a nice woman

oldman Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 11:11:31

This bull crap is actually quite common back in the old days in earth2025. I've had my fair share of it back then and it was what made me give up the game. I have been playing EE for close to 7 months now and this is probably the worst loss I ever had in my short 7 months here. It's a sign that we're reverting back to the old earth2025 days. Mods, I implore you to nip this in the bud and not let this kind of behaviours develop. It's only going to ruin the game if it is allowed to continue.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 14:57:20

I think we should all bring out our tiny violins :) I am SOOOOO discouraged. That blasted douchebag getafix and his cronies. Delete them mods!! They had the incredible gall to attack ME

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 15:07:17

Getafix, don't get so big headed to think this is all about you. Yes, you did something similar to him but he was polite to you about it and didn't lash out. You could at least be courteous to him now when any one of us would be angry in his place, to be over 30m and to get lemmed down by someone you never touched all round and is only hitting to be a jerk and spoil the winner's set.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:08:41

Getafix has more class than this. What's up man?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

oldman Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:11:51

guess I'm not too well liked eh?

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 15:13:34

oldman, I brought this thing up in the B&S forum, check it out

http://forums.earthempires.com/...ountries-for-last-6-hours
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

oldman Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:15:31

thanks blid.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 15:26:10

I just don't like being called a douchebag. Nor do I feel sorry for people who get hit after they have bottomfed a lot of people with noone retaling, as I've said before. And I like you fine oldman, and I don't think this is all about me, blid. I can think of people who have hit me multiple times that I could call douchebags too. But I guess I've said enough and will shut up

blid

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 15:29:46

Were you Djokovic?

Anyway, it's just natural for bigger players to hit smaller ones, that's how the game works. He didn't get hit back because he was too well-defended. Djokovic didn't get hit, yet still decided to spoil his fun. I think that was indeed a douche move. I think if it was someone oldman had attacked who did it, he would not be quite so bothered.

Edited By: blid on Feb 20th 2012, 15:31:47
See Original Post

tduong Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:31:35

Originally posted by oldman:
This bull crap is actually quite common back in the old days in earth2025. I've had my fair share of it back then and it was what made me give up the game. I have been playing EE for close to 7 months now and this is probably the worst loss I ever had in my short 7 months here. It's a sign that we're reverting back to the old earth2025 days. Mods, I implore you to nip this in the bud and not let this kind of behaviours develop. It's only going to ruin the game if it is allowed to continue.

there was a counter. It was called dropping land to max tech. ttr ->MBR was the most powerful netters because of full market. Now techers in general are extremely nerfed. With the disadvantage in war and concentration of tech market to just bus/res/mil/indy/agri/weapons. It's no wonder the most powerful strats are commies and cashers.

All this protection people are crying for is stupid. It ruins the game. Look at the amount of troops/tanks/sdi/medical/spy/bushels/oil being sold. That is a lot of market lost. If you run a well rounded country then no one will suicide on you.

I know people say that douchebags suicide to ruin games. Yes, it's true and it happened a lot with 2025. But it was mostly multis. People ran suicide multies to get their 1 country to win. Now that multies are a thing of the past, please turn back the orginal elements of the game. The more complications in the game, the worse it gets. It's sad when a commie has no incentives in making troops/tanks because nobody will buy it even when jets/turrets are selling $20 less than troops. It's sad when there's no reason to buy sdi unless you decide to war but there's probably none on the market anyways. It's sad when i have no worries about getting ABed or BRed as long as I don't DT.

All this protection killed legitimate strats like mbr. Nerfed techers and farmers and buffed commies. Most countries are extremely food efficient because they have almost no troops/tanks. Commies and Cashers do better than techers because 2/3 of all techs sold/tech are bus/res/indy and it drives the price down faster.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:40:22

oldman had a very well rounded country and still got suicided.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 15:42:43

I was Valentines Day Massacre. And djocovic was on my hit list for double tapping me, but food prices sucked and I never got big enough.

Well said tdoung. That was a very well reasoned argument and I appreciate your input

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:45:52

Douchbags ruin the game. I shouldn't have to worry about some douche ABing or missiling me to the ground for a landgrab or just for the fun of it.

And I don't know, but isn't it better for theos to supply the tanks and troops? I always thought that was more efficient. Lol, I've actually always thought troops and tanks were made by Theos, haha.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:47:49

Originally posted by Getafix:
I was Valentines Day Massacre. And djocovic was on my hit list for double tapping me, but food prices sucked and I never got big enough.

Well said tdoung. That was a very well reasoned argument and I appreciate your input

So why didn't you stand up to bugix for his triple tap?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

oldman Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 15:51:42

I think if you remove the GDI protection, suiciders will start to ruin people's game more frequently and that drives players away from the game. I wasn't around during the pre-GDI era but I believe this was the exact reason why they put in this GDI rule - to prevent suiciders from driving legit players away from the game.

This being express will promote this kind of behavior since the server restarts every week. The suiciders won't bother about their country because in a week's time, they get to restart all over again.

Just my gut feel.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 15:56:26

Good question. He was really a douchebag :)

I got a good hit in for the first two. The last one ruined my set. I decided to cut my losses rather than get into mutually assured destruction. I did that the previous set and was a bit tired of it. I also learned a bit, since I knew I was vulnerable as I came out of DR. I had just cashed 200 turns making 165k bushels per turn before Bug 1x hit me. I put the bushels on the market too high and they never sold because the price dropped right then. I should have sold some cheaper and bought 2m turrets. Live and learn.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 16:20:52

Originally posted by crest23:
oldman had a very well rounded country and still got suicided.

Suicided by a non GDI that oldman never grabbed, lemming cost him the win.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 18:06:24

Originally posted by tduong:
Originally posted by oldman:

there was a counter. It was called dropping land to max tech. ttr ->MBR was the most powerful netters because of full market. Now techers in general are extremely nerfed. With the disadvantage in war and concentration of tech market to just bus/res/mil/indy/agri/weapons. It's no wonder the most powerful strats are commies and cashers.

All this protection people are crying for is stupid. It ruins the game. Look at the amount of troops/tanks/sdi/medical/spy/bushels/oil being sold. That is a lot of market lost. If you run a well rounded country then no one will suicide on you.

I know people say that douchebags suicide to ruin games. Yes, it's true and it happened a lot with 2025. But it was mostly multis. People ran suicide multies to get their 1 country to win. Now that multies are a thing of the past, please turn back the orginal elements of the game. The more complications in the game, the worse it gets. It's sad when a commie has no incentives in making troops/tanks because nobody will buy it even when jets/turrets are selling $20 less than troops. It's sad when there's no reason to buy sdi unless you decide to war but there's probably none on the market anyways. It's sad when i have no worries about getting ABed or BRed as long as I don't DT.

All this protection killed legitimate strats like mbr. Nerfed techers and farmers and buffed commies. Most countries are extremely food efficient because they have almost no troops/tanks. Commies and Cashers do better than techers because 2/3 of all techs sold/tech are bus/res/indy and it drives the price down faster.

Lets all be clear on this: Tdyoung says the rules are killing the game. What was it like before the rules? Ya, i remember, tdyoung would put JJ into DR and they would win. Thats right, with some rules you and your cheating friends can not win. I see now.

Who here wants to play a game where its ok for tdyoung and his friends to cheat every set and carry off the win? I for one do not.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 18:06:58

If the rules are the same for everyone then everyone has the same chance of winning. I can not help it if you have no skillz.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 18:20:44

lol ok cross server boy
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

mdemon Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 19:31:38

I was thinking of doing just that. My plan was to lemming any top 10 country that made a lg on my country. Oldman's country was one of a few that lg me.

I didn't do it only because I knew it was your country and 2nd because I didn't think the few acres you took from me merit such aggression.

bug03 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 20:39:34

Good question. He was really a douchebag :)

I got a good hit in for the first two. The last one ruined my set. I decided to cut my losses rather than get into mutually assured destruction. I did that the previous set and was a bit tired of it. I also learned a bit, since I knew I was vulnerable as I came out of DR. I had just cashed 200 turns making 165k bushels per turn before Bug 1x hit me. I put the bushels on the market too high and they never sold because the price dropped right then. I should have sold some cheaper and bought 2m turrets. Live and learn.

If it makes you feel any better, my set got ruined too.

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 20:45:17

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
If the rules are the same for everyone then everyone has the same chance of winning. I can not help it if you have no skillz.

Deerhunter.. its getting really old bud. Everyone seems to be playing normal now, even you. Maybe we could drop the name calling. what do ya say?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 20:49:45

+10
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 21:01:39

Thanks bug, join the club! I take it all back about you being a douchebag :)

bug03 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 23:50:36

Thanks bug, join the club! I take it all back about you being a douchebag :)

I'm a jerk at times.