Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 17:33:43

Me and Jack are going to have a SOLO war this set to see who is banished for 2 sets. Please do not do any hits or spy ops against either of us in the spirit of fair game.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 17:36:04

Jack, come out of protection now so we can both make 2 fast DHes against each other- this way there is no first strike. Its evens after we take turn 400 anything between us will go. There is no more fair way to play. I have already come OOP and carry very few turrets. send 2 SS for 100 troops to dh me and ill do the same to you. Then after turn 400 we can war at our own leisure.

Deerhunter.
I shall fear no retals,

crest23 Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 17:41:33

crest23
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 18:24:48

Random people could still hit you, you need to protect yourself if you don't want them to.

And for the two DH thing, someone will always be able to have first strike unless you set a specific TIME that attacks are allowed between the two of you that you're both going to be online at, at which point you can go at each other simultaneously.

But imo a war shouldn't have "rules," you should just PM your country numbers to each other and each start hitting whenever you want, guy who hits twice first will be the one opening himself up to special attacks.

Edited By: blid on Mar 21st 2012, 18:30:52
See Original Post
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 18:36:39

Even in war ther should be rules. The rules should be set a time and go at it. To be even more 'gentlemanly'?, one of them can come here and make a formal declaration to the other to which the other should formally accept and then have at it.

The 2 DH hits is probably to open them both to special attacks from the other since they should both be in GDI, else someone like tduong will step in at the last second and steal a kill. None of that FS BS. I like that. Actually very civilized, or I guess I am just too old school.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 18:54:12

But... when I say no rules I mean let me attack other people to get big. Let me play how I would in a regular round, with complete freedom. This simulates reality and spans a complete range of skills. No allies though, because who you ally isn't a skill.

Sorry, I'm feeling crappy and stupid today, breaking GDI ahead of time and being allowed to attack the moment the 400th turn comes in (if that's what you mean) makes a lot of sense. But is it necessary to do that? If you remove that rule and just leave it completely open-ended, is being first to break GDI such a disadvantage, even if you break it suddenly by doing 25 SS and running the person down?

Edited By: blid on Mar 21st 2012, 19:23:00
See Original Post
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 19:52:19

Look, for the purpose of breaking GDI up front the two DHes is needed. Also, for added protection from out side panks who should not be involved I am fine with Deff and intel allis only. Thw war is to start any time after 400 turns taken. No harmful opps or hits before that. NO OUT SIDE GRABBING AT ALL ALLOWED. No exceptions to this rule. Otherwise, people will dropp all deff and let some one grab to get big ect. No, that would only allow shady business. These rules are easy to follow and will keep the fight at a personal skill level.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 19:54:54

Jack, if you do not come OOP now and get the two gdi DHes out of the way then i say your a coward. Waiting till after turn 400 to do any hitting at all will only give one side a FS advantage. And i thought the whole point was to have a fair one vs one fight. Are you a coward? I am calling you out now. Come out and play Jack.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:01:22

[quote poster=blid; 16202; 295662]But... when I say no rules I mean let me attack other people to get big. Let me play how I would in a regular round, with complete freedom. This simulates reality and spans a complete range of skills. No allies though, because who you ally isn't a skill.

I could not disagree more with you. Hitting others would allow shady buddys to go no deff and let you farm them. Also, they would not retal you so it would be free land. Crooked is exactly what we are trying to avoid here. No, thats why there is no grabbing of others at all. Also, deff and intel allis are OK as it would help make others avoid hitting us. It is doubtful either of us will get big. We are going to war- and 400 turns is early for a war. So, it will come down to the most skill.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:21:31

Jacks side is cheating scum with no honor.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:21:46

I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 20:51:47

Ok, Jack was not responsible. I had thought jack was not a cheating puke- just friends with them. It is a shame we could not have a solo fight. NukeEvol- you dirty dog you! If i was JJ i would say im going to run you out of this server. However i am not. What you did was crap as you know- i am sure everyone here wanted to see a good fight and you ruined it for them. Thats all i can say.
I shall fear no retals,

blid

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 22:15:49

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

I could not disagree more with you. Hitting others would allow shady buddys to go no deff and let you farm them. Also, they would not retal you so it would be free land. Crooked is exactly what we are trying to avoid here. No, thats why there is no grabbing of others at all. Also, deff and intel allis are OK as it would help make others avoid hitting us. It is doubtful either of us will get big. We are going to war- and 400 turns is early for a war. So, it will come down to the most skill.
Well, if they have a farm it will be obvious. If you choose to attack others and grow, though, the other guy could kneecap you early before you get big. Lots of interesting possibilities.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 0:01:50

lol.. ok DH deleted.. now what?
DH make a new account and you get 360 turns still... forget the 2lg thing.. or same fluff will happen

blid

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 0:19:41

He said he only got 100 on his restart :(
You could restart too or something

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 0:24:53

I suggest you both bomb banks 2x, its also opens the door and its easier, so both of you should bomb banks 2x and post it here :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 12:53:14

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

jumping to conclusions. that should be worthy of a 1 month ban from the game/these forums.

well your stupidity over rides that and should be good for a lifetime ban and a permanent resident card on the short bus.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 16:45:51

No, JJ, that would kill these forums!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:26:17

ill still be around. you dont need this tard.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.