Verified:

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 2:21:00

In medieval legend, a 'succubus' (plural succubi; from Latin succubare, "to lie under") is a female demon which comes to men, especially monks, in their dreams to seduce them and have sexual intercourse with them, drawing energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death.

So tduong would have to be a sexy female demon??... if he was, why would he be hanging out on EE?? he is NOT
In fact tduong is probably a:

in·cu·bus (nky-bs, ng-)
n. pl. in·cu·bus·es or in·cu·bi (-b)
1. A drunken evil spirit supposed to descend upon and try to persuade a sleeping women to have sexual intercourse with him. Using 1 liners such as: "come on baby baby." or "I'll still love you in the morning." or "That ain't a box of tick tacks in my front pocket baby."

So if were going to call tduong names, lets get our facts straight.. he is infact an "Incubus".

They should also warn Incubus's about trying to have sex with sleeping women.. you may get an alarm clock to side of the head.

Edited By: Jackelope on Feb 2nd 2012, 2:30:50
See Original Post

tduong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 2:28:38

lol wtf.
incubus is a great band btw.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 2:39:51

I just want to set the record straight. :)

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 3:28:04

lies.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2012, 4:11:19

WTF!! LMFAO!!! "That ain't a box of tic tacs in my front pocket" HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAAAA! That be a very small pecker!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 12:27:21

Finally KOH speaks the truth. Also, that potato you have down your pants is supposed to be in the front side to impress the girls not the back side.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!