Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2017, 4:41:28

Looking at the news there are lots of random kills going on, gotta wonder.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

sinistril Game profile

Nov 11th 2017, 5:01:03

Is there any real randomness in the universe or are we all subject to laws of cause and effect that only appear random because our brains don't have the quantitative power to calculate the complexities of a million unseen variables? Consider the soccer player taking a penalty kick. When taking a penalty kick, it is easier to score on the left side of the net, so all penalty kicks should be to the left side, right? But if that were true, the goalie would always anticipate a left side kick, and kicking to the left side would become harder to score on. Thus, both the goalie and kicker need to allocate the % of times they kick to the left or anticipate a left side kick. Turns out, that % can be accurately calculated to find true randomness. How can the fact that a penalty kick should be on the left side approximately 70% of the time be random? Is that not calculated?

tldr; join GDI and don't double tap for the win
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

VicVixvi Game profile

Nov 11th 2017, 5:12:52

Tonight on EE, "Deep Thoughts" presented by sinistril. :)

the Temple

Nov 11th 2017, 7:46:11

The only random kill I see is Donald Trumps Hair. And that name is asking for trouble.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 11th 2017, 8:31:35

So this guy was being land killed, he had only 37 acres left. I realized that if I finished him off his restart would be much better than his current situation, so I mercy killed him. His response was to guerilla strike me dozens of times, dozens while essentially leaving alone the guy who took him down to 37 acres. He did not seem to be in a mood to thank his euthanasist. As an afterthought he ABed that guy a bunch of times. Then when I was a subsequently GSed by an incompetent who could not kill me, the guy I mercy killed finished me off. I was probably better off for him having killed me because my start was fine. Should I thank him or be upset with him? Either way it was not random.

NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED

the Temple

Nov 11th 2017, 9:55:18

You forgot the bit where you were enjoying the DR to topfeed. Good work.

VicVixvi Game profile

Nov 11th 2017, 14:51:52

Originally posted by the Temple:

Hey, when given lemons, make lemonade. Nothing wrong with top feeding while your DR is high. Smart move, actually (unless he hits me lol!).

the Temple

Nov 11th 2017, 15:35:10

Originally posted by VicVixvi:
Originally posted by the Temple:

Hey, when given lemons, make lemonade. Nothing wrong with top feeding while your DR is high. Smart move, actually (unless he hits me lol!).

I think we all know I've got no problem with it!