Verified:

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 15th 2017, 7:11:25

I was an advocate of yours here........ I was the one that started the ratz things......I took up for you now this is how you return the favor.......... best not play anymore!!!!!!!!!

ebert00 Game profile

Dec 15th 2017, 14:17:38

what happened?

VicVixvi Game profile

Dec 15th 2017, 15:00:05

I'm missing something here too. What has #24 got to do with the ratz pack?

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 1:45:22

#24 is ratz friend , lets just say they took advantage of my giving nature.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 16th 2017, 2:20:59

#24 farmed him and then Walthorp said, and im paraphrasing; 'merry christmas, but be on your way' then #24 kept farming. Pretty lousy imo.

sinistril Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 2:34:28

I thought I made the only Ratski country this set and don't have time to play :P Aren't all the other Ratskis having a Gerdler reunion set?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 2:45:25

When I say ratz and crew it means him and his buddy. Ratz for telling me he was backing off and him for hitting more. I would have gotten more D etc. and started back at him if they didn't agree to a cease fire. Then after hitting more he had the audacity to make some nasty in game messages. Oh well , its going to be fun hunting him every express. :D

clintonista Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 3:05:20

uh

it's a war game.

Sometimes we pretend its just digital monopoly. In their own minds, netters rule but its actually a war game, nothing else matters.

As Lombardi said, "Warring isn't everything, it's the only thing." Poor guy has been misquoted all these years.

Go read Sun Tzu and Machiavelli.
Forget netting.

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 3:19:44

Okay Captain Obvious.........

Ratski Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 6:44:20

He
Originally posted by Walthorp:
When I say Ratz and crew it means him and his buddy. Ratz for telling me he was backing off and him for hitting more. I would have gotten more D etc. and started back at him if they didn't agree to a cease fire. Then after hitting more he had the audacity to make some nasty in game messages. Oh well , its going to be fun hunting him every express. :D
All said was you were not into the set this round, and #24, decided, he wanted more of your country's land than you did. and you had a shet storm and then dragged it out to the forums. and tried to provoke me to hit you, so you could get me deleted. Nice try . lol

Edited By: Ratski on Dec 17th 2017, 0:57:58. Reason: I was stoned when I poses it ..lol, all kinds of mistakes ..lol
See Original Post

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 10:47:12

Roflmao , You are psychic and know what I'm thinking. You and your friend would really fit in southern Arkansas....

VicVixvi Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 14:56:23

Originally posted by Walthorp:
When I say ratz and crew it means him and his buddy. Ratz for telling me he was backing off and him for hitting more. I would have gotten more D etc. and started back at him if they didn't agree to a cease fire. Then after hitting more he had the audacity to make some nasty in game messages. Oh well , its going to be fun hunting him every express. :D

Okay, that was my confusion. I thought you meant all the starwars ratz country peeps. Couldn't figure out what Derrick and them did to you. Just kill him and be done with it. If you'd done that first and then come to the forums, you wouldn't still be having problems from them.

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 18:24:05

Roflmao , I was posting it for Ratz to tell them I'm coming..... It accomplished my goal. Call its a permanent express war declaration. I don't need any help or advice.......

https://youtu.be/Sp3yO7jVzn4

Edited By: Walthorp on Dec 16th 2017, 18:28:15

sinistril Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 20:21:42

Haha didn't you know we appropriated the Rats brand? You gotta call him Rats Classic now or we get confused
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Walthorp Game profile

Dec 16th 2017, 20:58:08

It was my idea and patent for that you have to pay homage.