Verified:

agmusgrave Game profile

Feb 4th 2017, 10:22:50

Hello,

I've recently had a player identify themself as Ratski, attack me from two countries within the Express league. I would really appreciate some advice on how to best assist the community to help remove toxic, cheating players like this particular one.

Any help would be fantastic. I have the messages he has sent me from the two countries but not my responses.

They identified themself as Ratski on Tanks a lot #7 and made it reasonably clear that it was him attacking me from another country called choc cake (#17) which looks as though it has been removed already.

Thanks in advance. Have a good weekend!

Regards,
Andrew

Marshal Game profile

Feb 4th 2017, 10:25:08

report those msgs ingame and mods will check it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

agmusgrave Game profile

Feb 4th 2017, 10:27:13

Thanks Marshal.

I've done as you suggested. How common is it for people to make multiple accounts in this game and be so blatant about not caring?

Xninja Game profile

Feb 4th 2017, 17:48:36

More often than it should be....
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

GeneralofRome Game profile

Feb 4th 2017, 18:36:30

Ratski can't win unless he cheats. Hopefully they delete the country to teach him a lesson

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 4th 2017, 20:27:48

Originally posted by agmusgrave:
Thanks Marshal.

I've done as you suggested. How common is it for people to make multiple accounts in this game and be so blatant about not caring?

when some noob comes along and can't win a fight they have to resort to such measures.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

agmusgrave Game profile

Feb 4th 2017, 23:06:23

Well. poor guys hasnt given up yet. He's made another account.

hey stupid fluff. no country was removed. choc cake destroyed himself after he SUICIDED on you! stupid fluff tr679 (#105)

agmusgrave Game profile

Feb 4th 2017, 23:08:32

So this Ratski guy is a known loser? Thats good to know. Hopefully I work out his main country every round. He players like a bot. Puts buildings into everything. Anyone know if hes been taught how to play?

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 5th 2017, 0:22:21

Another country does not necessarily mean another account--he may have restarted after dying.

I've had a few run-ins with Ratski. I do not recall ever losing to him. He got deleted once, maybe twice, because of me. I especially enjoyed the live battle I had with him that one time we were both online at the same time. I gave him a couple chances to back off and let me retal in peace, but he left in pieces in the end. Took maybe 15 minutes from start to finish. I don't think he really plays to "win"--only to see how much damage he can cause. He's never made a top-10 country in Express. In fact, he's never finished above rank 30 in the entire game. Check out his profile:

http://img.earthempires.com/profile/36705/

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2017, 0:29:40

Maybe his other account has done better.
Just shut up and have another beer

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 5th 2017, 0:40:18

Yeah. Scrub just never learns. Just read this thread, including page 2:

http://www.earthempires.com/...do-but-41638?t=1477325860

That thread spans several resets, and every time, he's either destroyed or deleted, vowing that he's learned from his mistakes and won't repeat them. And yet here we are. "Found the cheater again". LOL.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Helmut Game profile

Feb 5th 2017, 1:01:32

Ratski lives up to his name....he loves it when you have no GDI & your in top 10ish ..steals your tech, bombs your banks...& missles you ...all the time sending messages about fluffing you ta death....lol

Feb 5th 2017, 1:56:46

To bad I didn't play this set or I would of happily killed him for you

agmusgrave Game profile

Feb 5th 2017, 2:05:05

thanks for all the insight. I'm lucky that hes very average at the game, which reflects in no top 10 finish. Im still gonna get a top 10 finish but he did deal me a decent blow this set. I mean it looks like he did his best to hurt me, with 3 countries lol.

He is still messaging me from restart countries with insults and such. Hes a really weird dude.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 5th 2017, 17:56:02

Someone is just trolling you

Ratski Game profile

Feb 6th 2017, 0:54:19

Of corse that's bull Pucky I can't run two countries, and you have delusions thinking I can play 3 countries..lol in Express Rules forbid it. But I do use my spies to steel cash , and poison your food, and steel your tech and harass, your ass after, you leveled my buildings with AB attacks ! If you don't like my country kill my ass if you can find me. I never use the same name twice I don't care about winning this game there is no money, for the winner.
thanks for all the insight. I'm lucky that hes very average at the game, which reflects in no top 10 finish. Im still gonna get a top 10 finish but he did deal me a decent blow this set. I mean it looks like he did his best to hurt me, with 3 countries lol.

He is still messaging me from restart countries with insults and such. Hes a really weird dude.

I am a retired stoner, I get my fun messing with noobs. Like you.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 6th 2017, 1:56:44

Tanks a lot #7 was Ratski???

Well I guess I whooped your ass homie....

Feb 6th 2017, 4:00:42

Originally posted by Ratski:
Of corse that's bull Pucky I can't run two countries, and you have delusions thinking I can play 3 countries..lol in Express Rules forbid it. But I do use my spies to steel cash , and poison your food, and steel your tech and harass, your ass after, you leveled my buildings with AB attacks ! If you don't like my country kill my ass if you can find me. I never use the same name twice I don't care about winning this game there is no money, for the winner.

I am a retired stoner, I get my fun messing with noobs. Like you.

One could argue your still a noob even after all this time.

Ratski Game profile

Feb 7th 2017, 0:54:04

Yo Superfly, you at least kept me busy REBUILDING ! all my stolen 10.000 acres, I got it done but was to weak to do anything with it, Tanks a lot is what Rome dose to people. I had 100.000,tanks, and when't to bed woke up in the morning, to find I was all most dead ! and down to 80 tanks,So after a ass whoopin like that I was in no position to mess with anyone !

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 7th 2017, 5:13:10

if your name was tanks alot you should of had 2.5-4m tanks minimum.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Feb 7th 2017, 14:17:42

Originally posted by Ratski:
Yo Superfly, you at least kept me busy REBUILDING ! all my stolen 10.000 acres, I got it done but was to weak to do anything with it, Tanks a lot is what Rome dose to people. I had 100.000,tanks, and when't to bed woke up in the morning, to find I was all most dead ! and down to 80 tanks,So after a ass whoopin like that I was in no position to mess with anyone !

Wasn't me...didn't play this set.

SuperFly Game profile

Feb 7th 2017, 16:36:52

heh its ok bro, poop happens. Hopefully you wont get greedy and double tap me again :P