Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 13:47:53

...but I don't play with cheaters.

I'll be back next reset.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 14:29:39

You will be misses Nuke. I too will not be spending much time here this set. As most know SOL is at war in alliance so i will be there mostly. It is sad to see known cheaters being allowed to run off players of your caliber Nuke.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2012, 14:56:57

What cheater, what happened...?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 15:50:53

Just another one of those "players" with off ally leeches, who farms to death, seemed to know exactly when I would be retalling, how I would be retalling, and knew I bought up tanks, despite not sending any spy ops against me (he would have failed because my SPAL and # of spies would have owned him). Knowing who the guy is clinched it for me.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2012, 16:00:19

I'm not sticking up for the cheater but wouldn't anyone beef up tanks after farming people?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 16:20:30

I think a better question should be "Would anyone be online, waiting for you to get in networth range for max returns for retals, farm you some more, then buy up tanks--all in about a minute's time?"

tduong Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 16:25:42

i get instant messages back when i LG in express all the time. Some people seem to sit on their express account all day lol
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

blid

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2012, 17:24:07

Wow, why are there 3m bushels for $32? Some demo techer's gonna make some money.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 17:52:11

and who would this cheater be?
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 18:04:23

Yeah, but how did he know I was online? The scores hadn't updated yet (on eestats or anywhere else) because I made sure to time my movement right after the 5-minute increment, I hadn't failed any ops on him at that time. Any normal player would have had no indication I was even there.

I'm talking about DS06 (#165). Not gonna list who his allies are, but it's fishy as hell. After I failed those ABs on him, I simply self-deleted. Not gonna play with someone who obviously has some sort of extra access/advantage not normally afforded honest players.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2012, 18:09:03

Hahahaha THAT guy?? He made one of the funniest threads ever!

http://forums.earthempires.com/...ids-like-you-ruin-thegame

edfjr Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 18:11:54

lol the
"how dare you retal my 14 hits guy"
classic

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2012, 18:15:20

Comfirmed, Epic thread he made!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 18:23:47

that guy sounded just like JJ. He must be a "roommate".
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 18:28:57

Deerhunter stfu... youre a confirmed idiot...
"better to be thought an idiot, than to speak and remove all doubt"
you probably think i made that up, lol.

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 18:30:10

Yeah well, like I said, I'll be back next set. I don't really have the time to waste my resets against people who either are insanely lucky or insanely cheating.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 18:31:29

sorry nuk... i think just bad luck.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2012, 18:39:48

Sux, hopefully the new rules will be implemented soon :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

NukEvil Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 18:58:51

Originally posted by Jackelope:
sorry nuk... i think just bad luck.

Yeah, happened to me a couple times last reset too...someone coming online and buying up between me spying him (and not failing) and failing a LG.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 9th 2012, 19:18:47

Like tduong said it seems like a lot of people are on their account 24 hrs.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 22:03:08

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Yeah, but how did he know I was online? The scores hadn't updated yet (on eestats or anywhere else) because I made sure to time my movement right after the 5-minute increment, I hadn't failed any ops on him at that time. Any normal player would have had no indication I was even there.

think it automatically logs you on to the forums when you logon to the game if your forum account is linked to your game account. can set your forum account to hide that you're online. i dunno.

Edited By: Dibs Ludicrous on Mar 9th 2012, 22:06:56
See Original Post
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 9th 2012, 22:48:35

Nuk, if theres any consolation, look at that guys news. i doubt he will be a threat to win.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.