Verified:

Lambchops Game profile

Nov 19th 2017, 1:54:06

Dear whoever deleted my country,

I have only been playing this game recently. I don't know anyone else who plays it. I still consider myself quite new. Yesterday my country was deleted from the express server, while I was playing and I immediately sent a request for information as to why it was deleted in the appeal box. Still no response. I re-read the "Rules" page and I am sure that I have not violated any rules.

The only thing I did was kill somebody who attacked me about 20 times without provocation. Obviously they know something or somebody that I don't.

Enjoy your game. Have fun making up a bunch of rules as you go and never updating the instructions. How much "oh just keep experimenting" do you people expect?

DELETING A NEW PLAYER'S GAME THEN NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO EXPLAIN WHY IS JUST POOR MODERATION.

This game is so desperate for players that it needs bots to make it playable. I wonder why... Take a flying leap. Deleting my countries for all servers I'm sick of this crap.

Hellrush Game profile

Nov 19th 2017, 2:08:08

I looked at your news I also dont see why you got deleted if you where #20. Only thing i can say is that 34 and you teamed #109. Then 34 will also be deleted. did you send an out of line message to another player?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 19th 2017, 2:28:17

34 and 20 both had legitimate reason to hit 109, and the times don't match so there seemed to be no obvious coordination.

There are a lot of factors we dont know. What about messages you sent?

did you send a spy op to 34 or any kind of message of what 109's break was =>against the rules.

Did you send any message that contained cursing or similarly inappropriate content? =>against the rules.

Other than that I cant see what is the reason for this without having the info that the mods do.

Two things:
1. You are fallible, you could have missunderstood part of the rules and broke them unknowingly.
2. mods are fallible, they do make mistakes, and when they do you can usually get reinstated. There are also cases when mods have to do judgement calls, where the boundary between right and wrong is not clear.

It would be good if you found out why you got deleted. I do not have a clue how that process works as I have never been deleted. I think you should be able to message a mod about it and ask.

Please do stay.

Edited By: Gerdler on Nov 19th 2017, 2:31:07

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 19th 2017, 2:28:44

Message from Lusting Ogre (#20) sent on Nov 18, 6:57
Report this message
Greetings brave nation of the bodacious bare-shouldered beauties,

Our war chiefs have noticed that we share the common goal of ridding the earth of the evil and frankly rather icky Ratfinks(#109)

We have recently also come under continued attack from the accursed nation of Hatori(#96) From our standpoint they appear to be allies of the finks.

Any help you provide with either of these accursed foes is most welcome.

Regards,

Ogg Bamsplat
Supreme Skullfracker of the Ogre Empire

this is against the rules suggesting collusion as to why I never replied to you or even bother with 96.

109 broke GDI on me so I opened him up to anyone else he might have pissed off, and I did not message anyone or give out any info leaving it upto those he hit like an idiot to decide wether or not they wanted to finish him.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

SeeToo Game profile

Nov 19th 2017, 4:58:16

I also had my game ruined by 109.

Appreciated the message that he had almost no civs left.

I will be quitting as well to show solidarity.

Colluding to rid this game of cheaters and sh!t-cans is no collusion at all.

Enjoy the stench of decay my dimwitted friends.

You deserve each other.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 19th 2017, 17:40:22

drkprinc wins this thread.

Prac Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 9:37:34

hmm if i am farmed by country A and i decided to retal country A later by doing a kill run on him. However if Country A farmed Country B and country B started a kill run on Country A and in game messaged me to join in.

if i hit country A, does it mean my country will be deleted for collusion??? does country A get immunity from being hit by me, just because of the message from country B?

the Temple

Nov 23rd 2017, 12:11:27

Well your best option is not to get farmed in the first place.

Otherwise I'd just note that someone else is wasting their turns warring and get on with my own set.

I don't think the mods are checking messages at random, so unless you report the message yourself i doubt anyone would look further into it beyond a cursory check to see if you were farmed or not.

Buy more turrets.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 23rd 2017, 14:26:12

best scenario is not to join on that killrun anyways.

2nd best scenario is to try to get some of your land back if possible and not to do anything else.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

sinistril Game profile

Nov 24th 2017, 2:34:08

Best scenario is to join on the killrun and not get deleted*
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 24th 2017, 13:37:39

that could get seen as co-operation and lead to deletion.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....