Verified:

edfjr Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 22:25:48

I'm playing #114. No I can't take this game seriously.
Not one attack; NOT EVEN A SINGLE ALLY ALL SET.
And I'll easily break 20 mil NW.

If everyone is as good as they say they are why all the farming of noobs, suiciding retals, mysterious DR, name calling, etc.

This game (express) has gotten to a point where its not about who can play the best. It's about who can be the biggest douche.

Until we make a change in ourselves and just calm down, and play the game (SERIOUSLY it's just a game). No rule changes will make a difference.

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 22:26:50

amen to that

blid

EE Patron

Feb 12th 2012, 22:31:30

I can play fair on my end, but that doesn't stop tduong from putting JJ into DR, and then JJ grabbing me. So in that sense, rule changes WILL make a difference.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 12th 2012, 22:34:50

think the admins or mods should just post a message in 30 foot high flaming letters that states "we apologize for the inconvenience". might not be an original thought though.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Meow

Feb 12th 2012, 22:36:14

What kind of strat did you play?

gobbly Game profile

Feb 13th 2012, 4:47:50

I haven't had the same experience you have, but I will say that a lot of players on express seem to be testing builds to use on other servers, and another good number are just playing a quick paced game for fun as a break from their more serious play on other servers. So perhaps you're running into people who are either testing things and are trying to hit certain numbers quickly, or are just having fun attacking people.

tduong Game profile

Feb 13th 2012, 5:27:52

Originally posted by gobbly:
I haven't had the same experience you have, but I will say that a lot of players on express seem to be testing builds to use on other servers, and another good number are just playing a quick paced game for fun as a break from their more serious play on other servers. So perhaps you're running into people who are either testing things and are trying to hit certain numbers quickly, or are just having fun attacking people.

true that
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

braden Game profile

Feb 13th 2012, 6:02:56

i have 1.1billion nw on this server and haven't resorted to any of what you posted

well, i have name called, but that's the child in all of us :P

to win, you might be right, but then i have enough faith in the usual winners to trust that they aren't resorting to farming noobs, suiciding retals and least of mysterious dr.

maybe i'm missing something, or you can explain further? this is my favourite server, and find very little wrong with it. so, pray tell..?

tduong Game profile

Feb 13th 2012, 11:43:24

People will always try to find ways to take advantage of certain mechanics in the game but that is in every game. There's nothing wrong with farming noobs, it's in EVERY game you play. Even in games like COD, I got farmed for kills when i first started but that is how I figure out how to counter and get better and eventually a 5:1 k/d ratio instead of .1 when i was a noob. Why would you hit someone that will hit back when you can hit someone that don't hit back? It's only wrong when you keep farming the same noob everyday for everything he's got. i don't see anything wrong with a triple tap and leave him alone for the rest of the set.

bug03 Game profile

Feb 14th 2012, 6:04:08

triple tap? yeah parking lot incoming

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 14th 2012, 14:08:33

Originally posted by tduong:
People will always try to find ways to take advantage of certain mechanics in the game but that is in every game. There's nothing wrong with farming noobs, it's in EVERY game you play. Even in games like COD, I got farmed for kills when i first started but that is how I figure out how to counter and get better and eventually a 5:1 k/d ratio instead of .1 when i was a noob. Why would you hit someone that will hit back when you can hit someone that don't hit back? It's only wrong when you keep farming the same noob everyday for everything he's got. i don't see anything wrong with a triple tap and leave him alone for the rest of the set.

You should ammend your statement to people like you Tdyoung. Most people would never cheat- it is not in their makeup. You always would (at least here you admit that). You are so deranged that you do not even see it as cheating. I think you are sick in the head maybe. Have you seen a DR? Do you have Waldo syndrome? No, most people do not look to take advantage, they seek to test their skill or maybe ruin a cheaters set.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Feb 14th 2012, 14:42:55

lol you make no sense. I didn't take advantage of anything because i never gained anything. In fact, i lost a lot. Tell me your country this coming set and i'll put you in DR too

edfjr Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 4:31:35

Ummm my enitre point to making this thread is to get people to stop making everything personal.

It's just a game and why not prove you are better than one another, by just playing the game fair and square. You don't need this childishness, and neither do I.

tduong Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 5:31:01

making this thread is actually making everything MORE personal. But I see your point. Unfortunately, most of the time, it will not work as intended.