Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 2:49:14

Okay but a Cease Fire is not the end of a war. Cease fire is just an understanding that we are still at war but are currently under a no hostilities understanding until a full scale war resumes, it's not like we signed an FDP or similar pact.

The US and North Korea are still at war, we are just under a CF. But the war can resume at any time.
Do as I say, not as I do.

The_Hawk

May 23rd 2017, 2:52:47

So why'd cc fluff at loc some sets back?
You reap what you sow.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 2:55:09

What is the reap and sow here? That you will lose for a second time to the same clan in one reset? Sure you might get my whole string but what do I care?

Donny Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 4:37:30

there was no need to kill Syko, I was offering reps to make it right. thats what you do. I had no interest in hitting into IMP under a CF... but Primeval coming at me hostile telling me to shove my FA and land and then offering only one solution then just start killing ofcourse forced us into war again.

fact of matter is, if it wasn't syko we could have worked it out with monetary reparations. but the grudge got the best of prime.

neither side is correct.
what we are doing is incorrect
what prime did was incorrect
what syko did was incorrect

- nobody ever said i was a good FA.

syko is not a lose cannon. He even asked to hit 852 its MY fault i should have looked into it but i was mobile, busy and didnt care . I sent prime that screenshot. he didn't care either.
so we don't care.

the wheel goes round and round.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 4:41:33

and prime i know you waited 3 days but its my busy season im not on much weekends on IRC. in may/june thats why i messaged you ingame said ill see you sunday possibly monday.
ICQ-105967052

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 23rd 2017, 4:51:25

I don't care to read the same post (essentially) repeatedly in somewhat different formats so I stopped reading after the first line of your two posts. I'm not upset at you as much as I am highly disappointed at you and CC leadership. I don't need to repeat myself either, and anyone can pretty easily see what took place here (if they care). I'd care if it was my clan that did this. Maybe I'm in the minority on this...and that's fine too.

A CF was broken purposefully and without remorse or care for anyone else involved. Everything else is just misdirection.

Edited By: Primeval on May 23rd 2017, 4:54:43

Bsnake Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 4:52:09

And IMP still suck...

always should finish strong Donny :)
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 5:13:53

Originally posted by Primeval:
I don't care to read the same post (essentially) repeatedly in somewhat different formats so I stopped reading after the first line of your two posts. I'm not upset at you as much as I am highly disappointed at you and CC leadership. I don't need to repeat myself either, and anyone can pretty easily see what took place here (if they care). I'd care if it was my clan that did this. Maybe I'm in the minority on this...and that's fine too.

A CF was broken purposefully and without remorse or care for anyone else involved. Everything else is just misdirection.
You sound annoyed at the outcome, you should have just taken the money and you could have gained more than you lost. Although I understand why you didn't, you don't want to be walked on and your standing up for your members. I get that. We love to war here and I remember IMP always loving war years ago. I found an old phone with Rico's Number on it btw. Havn't tried to see if it still works.

Donny Game profile

May 23rd 2017, 5:22:46

you're just pissed syko got the best of you thats what it is.
i offered a more than fair rep package and i woulda offered more if u thought it was necessary.
i did my part. you told me to stuff it.

well
ICQ-105967052

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2017, 3:19:00

I'm reading the names in IMP's clan page and man am I gettin so much love.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 24th 2017, 3:19:27

I'm starting to think that IMP as a whole is madly deeply in love with me.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2017, 14:04:35

Me thinks you are spending too much time in front of the mirror.

maxnoxious214 Game profile

May 25th 2017, 2:49:41

hmm.. just came back on my travel only one country left on me :( i dont know whats wrong with CC pretty obvious with my name that i dont do anything with CC and even do negative comment or what someday you'll find your match and do some dirty fluff like you do.

maxnoxious214 Game profile

May 25th 2017, 4:36:31

attacking 0 defense country is a really shameful act only coward do things like that :)

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 7:12:22

Only Donny gets his logic.

There's no way CC is getting out of this without loosing respect.

The right thing to do here would have been to detagged Syko and killed him off yourself. Everything else is just BS

Donny Game profile

May 25th 2017, 9:49:56

Originally posted by whooze:

The right thing to do here would have been to detagged Syko and killed him off yourself. Everything else is just BS

i offered to replace everything lost.
prime wanted to play hard ball because it involved syko.

give me one good reason why replacing everything lost wasn't an option.

Think what you want but:
I okayed the kill on 852. I didn't realize it was IMP.
If it wasn't syko that did the kill we would have had a non aggression resolution and that's a fact.
Even though syko isn't 100% full time with us we protect our members.

PS. Prime threatened me with "never pact us again"
BUT: if i recall its always IMP that wants it. That only hurts you. because You know what we want to do every set. so suit yourself.

Edited By: Donny on May 25th 2017, 10:00:05
ICQ-105967052

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 25th 2017, 12:54:50

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Say Goodbye... ...You guys wanna go again..than let's go.

never gonna say goodbye (#852)
(Democracy)
Clan: IMP
Networth: 14,712,113
Land: 111881
Successful Attack Percentage: 99.16%
Dead

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 25th 2017, 13:21:36

Well don't go into vacation when i am working on killing IMPs last original during the war, plain and simple. He was trying to keep CC from getting the tag kill and he remained in vacati0n until after a CF took place, than he came out. You are all missing the point. So how is CC losing respect because of me? If you were netting and were FSd by clans like IMP and LoC, CC is the alliance that would jump in and whoop their ass Whooze.

lpardess Game profile

May 25th 2017, 14:16:11

So what if you didnt get the tag kill?
What does it matter
A cf was agreed.
If cc wanted the tag kill so cc shouldnt agree on a cease fire.
Once you did you gave it up.

And once our biggest country got killed no land or money would help. So everything cc offered beside killing syko is worthless

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 15:24:37

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by whooze:

i offered to replace everything lost.
prime wanted to play hard ball because it involved syko.

give me one good reason why replacing everything lost wasn't an option.

Think what you want but:
I okayed the kill on 852. I didn't realize it was IMP.
If it wasn't syko that did the kill we would have had a non aggression resolution and that's a fact.
Even though syko isn't 100% full time with us we protect our members.

PS. Prime threatened me with "never pact us again"
BUT: if i recall its always IMP that wants it. That only hurts you. because You know what we want to do every set. so suit yourself.

There is one reason but i guess you've never heard the words before.

"Standing by your word"

Remember the book of Job, Donny?

God replaced everything that Job lost times 7. Including Job's 7 sons.

Yeah, they got replaced, but i bet that those 7 kids didn't think it was such a good deal.

Sometimes you have to stand up and do the right thing because not everything can be fixed by a wallet.

Dallas Game profile

May 25th 2017, 15:27:02

you can argue this anyway you want...bottom line a ceasefire is only temporary and should never ever be construed it will remain permanent!

If a clan wants to surrender let 'em surrender..When any clan get curb stomped every time they war then they should more than grateful if their ever given any opportunity at all to regroup and whoever their leader may be at the time should never dance on the minefield..or you figure out the outcome.

I'm simply stating a fact...HONOR in this game has never been much of a reality (far and in between..more less than more)...kinda like someone believing a ceasefire is the end of hostilities.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 16:32:19

That may technically true.

I guess i just take pride in myself and my word.

People choose to play a lawful good paladin in a game because their moral compass is essentially aligned that way.

Others choose to be a chaotic evil orc.

I like what i see in the mirror and i am one handsome dude.

And it just happens to be a +3 Mirror of Truth-telling fashioned by none other than the legendary dwarf Grimswald.

Edited By: smegma on May 25th 2017, 16:35:03

Dallas Game profile

May 25th 2017, 16:44:32

"People choose to play a lawful good paladin in a game because their moral compass is essentially aligned that way."

true for some...but what you are suggesting in this statement .... I call BS!

you might want to reconsider your choice of the term Paladin in this case LMAO

BS dittoi

raz Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 17:36:42

I eat butter
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

The_Hawk

May 25th 2017, 18:10:51

Originally posted by raz:
I eat butter

Enlightening

Dev encouraging it

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 18:20:39

Originally posted by Dallas:
"People choose to play a lawful good paladin in a game because their moral compass is essentially aligned that way."

true for some...but what you are suggesting in this statement .... I call BS!

you might want to reconsider your choice of the term Paladin in this case LMAO

BS dittoi

I'd say it fits me perfectly...

The paladin is one of the standard playable character classes in most editions of the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game. The paladin is a holy knight, crusading in the name of good and order, and is a divine spellcaster. From 1st through 3rd edition, paladins were required to maintain the Lawful Good alignment.

Dallas Game profile

May 25th 2017, 19:31:19

well my seldom argumentative mood was short lived on this subject...

1. I was mistaken by going by the definition of a paladin vs. a description of a character in some other game..but I did find your definition in the defined for kids section.
ie. whichever leader you were possibly referring to as a paladin(trusted leader)..imo..does not
apply!
2. I never held the notion you might be referring to yourself...sorry about that

can't speak for CC, but I'm guessing unless you guys really want to war and get beat each set..then its prolly best to not piss them off! huh?

also hehe..you might want to re read Job....Job did NOT get any of his original children resurrected...all new kids...7 boys and 3 girls..
FYI: original seven boys were worthless scumbags, everyone of them...and all 3 girls were uglier than mud fences...
Second crew of kids...all 7 boys were sharp as tacks ( all different names BTW)..and all 3 girls were beautiful, as a matter of fact so beautiful that Job listed all 3 of the NEW girls in the inheritance with their bros!

The_Hawk

May 25th 2017, 20:00:12

Tbh we had two choices

Let cc members walk over us like last set with rb suiciding and rejoining cc afterwords, or fight. We ended up fighting for what we believed in.

Dev encouraging it

Dallas Game profile

May 25th 2017, 20:42:30

Ill shut up after this...no idea what happened in previous sets at all..don't care

this set --> You guys were 100% set up to war,..war builds, sdi, missles, cash, u had it all
except one thing...not that big of a desire to frog up...so u got beat again..like every time and you knew it was coming...whos fault is that?

there was even a statement made on the FS of.... "whos FS'n who here?"...

your options are to surrender once and for all...continue to fluff...or pull a turn about is fair play act at some point...prolly sometime in the near future I'd guess!

or..just quit playing the role you are currently trying to play, a role so far imp has not yet mastered..you have to have teeth to bite...and maybe...like 90% sure it will just go away

Ill try to remember to come back next set and read whats happening! like going by a bad wreck..you just gotta look

The_Hawk

May 25th 2017, 20:47:49

True lol

Dev encouraging it

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 21:01:30

Originally posted by raz:
I eat butter

agreed :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Donny Game profile

May 25th 2017, 21:21:01

there was a non violent resolution.

ICQ-105967052

The_Hawk

May 25th 2017, 22:08:18

Which cc would never have accepted if the tables were turned.

Dev encouraging it

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 22:11:08

yes, actually - i'd have considered it just as much as Donny would
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

drkprinc Game profile

May 25th 2017, 23:00:54

well my restarts got panged and started as new countries so I just deleted all and taking break for rest of the set.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2017, 23:05:24

Meh, i miss the old days when games were played with a pencil, graph paper, and funny shaped dice.

Donny Game profile

May 25th 2017, 23:41:19

meh you'd be surprised.

ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

May 25th 2017, 23:43:02

it woulda taken 1-2 days of turns to grab back to 100K
we woulda replaced loss of turn income / building cost . 1B bushels at the time was 44- 44B is MORE than enough to build 50k acres and income. for 2 days.
not to mention 852 was 60 % unbuilt....

Land Distribution
Enterprise Zones 1245
Residences 1088
Industrial Complexes 2076
Military Bases 0
Research Labs 24,858
Farms 18,772
Oil Rigs 2086
Construction Sites 290
Unused Lands 61,466

Business 326,022 130.7%
Residential 291,552 128.0%
Agricultural 310,823 148.0%

thats a trash country. if you ask me.
the land +1b was a GIFT.

and if the numbers wernt right i coulda done more.

Edited By: Donny on May 25th 2017, 23:46:00
ICQ-105967052

The_Hawk

May 26th 2017, 0:08:00

meh you'd be surprised.

Load of horse fluff. CC would never bend over backward if a clan had a suicider come after them from another clan. The suicider and the clan would have been destroyed.

Dev encouraging it

BEN DOVER

May 26th 2017, 0:36:33

pewpewpew

Donnys wife

EE Patron

May 26th 2017, 1:05:23

I should have taken your handle. That's like every other day for me.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 26th 2017, 1:55:12

I think IMPs target selection is a little better than the first war we had this reset. Except killing me isn't going to win you the war their are more dangerous players in CC than myself. But if it makes you feel better, than have at it. @DP we will monitor the untags to make sure you don't come out of left field in a week or so.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 26th 2017, 1:57:10

it woulda taken 1-2 days of turns to grab back to 100K
we woulda replaced loss of turn income / building cost . 1B bushels at the time was 44- 44B is MORE than enough to build 50k acres and income. for 2 days.
not to mention 852 was 60 % unbuilt....

Land Distribution
Enterprise Zones 1245
Residences 1088
Industrial Complexes 2076
Military Bases 0
Research Labs 24,858
Farms 18,772
Oil Rigs 2086
Construction Sites 290
Unused Lands 61,466

Business 326,022 130.7%
Residential 291,552 128.0%
Agricultural 310,823 148.0%

thats a trash country. if you ask me.
the land +1b was a GIFT.

and if the numbers wernt right i coulda done more.
That's the worst rainbow i've ever seen.

The_Hawk

May 26th 2017, 2:02:04

And yet that rainbow would have finished ahead of you. Oh well tards do like to destroy stuff.

Dev encouraging it

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 26th 2017, 4:56:30

And yet that rainbow would have finished ahead of you. Oh well tards do like to destroy stuff.
That would not have finished ahead of me, especially because it doesn't get too. PS all I did was kill one country and I called it quits. Besides IMP has no retal policy posted, so don't blame me for assuming it was okay to take out the IMP villian who hid during the war. He died a cowards death.

Insane Multi Posse
Tag: IMP
IRC: #imp on irc.earthempires.com Connect via mibbit
no retal policy posted (edit)
Contacts:

The_Hawk

May 26th 2017, 4:58:30

Dev encouraging it

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2017, 14:57:07

Originally posted by smegma:
Meh, i miss the old days when games were played with a pencil, graph paper, and funny shaped dice.

+1

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 26th 2017, 15:07:22

Stop trying to use an argument by comparing a CF to something you heard on a CNN report about US/North Korea relations 2 months ago. CFs are the end of war in this game - always has been. Your spin is weak.

Dallas Game profile

May 26th 2017, 15:58:12

your butt hurt can be prolly be solved by you just accepting the FACT that this syko owned you and there is nothing you can do about it!

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 26th 2017, 15:58:32

Than why do we keep warring?