Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 3rd 2017, 16:57:39

you can thank Cliff Claven.

Heston Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 3:41:22

no thank you smegma! You are too humble. A reactionary force to be reckoned with. Folks wonder where macdaddy gets it.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 4th 2017, 12:11:35

you sir are clearly not a fan of beer.

Heston Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 18:31:37

sir, newman is a better fit. marshal is the closest to cliff, the right thing to do is apologize to both parties.
My attorney will be in contact to discuss the libelous complete falsehood that (sic) "you (Heston) sir are clearly not a fan of beer." I won't stand for such Tom foolery from anyone without retaliation. I'm willing to let it all go if you shampoo my crotch in the forums until Jan 2025.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 19:10:19

who the heck is cliff claven?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

macdaddy Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 20:10:06

Originally posted by Marshal:
who the heck is cliff claven?

People will know who you are next set if you keep up your rhetoric against me Marshal. All your countries will be painted in red. As you once put it. I will be a man and show you exactly how a man plays this game.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 20:28:12

i really think you should goto see psychiatrist.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 20:47:56

Freud would probably say that him wanting to show you how "a man plays this game" can be attributed to the sublimation of his repressed sexual desires for you (or his mother). Just saved you 100$ an hour, macdaddy.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 20:54:55

lol@sinistril

Heston Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 22:47:05

Originally posted by macdaddy:
I will be a man and show you exactly how a man plays this game.

Show me your tits!

Edited By: Heston on Sep 4th 2017, 22:57:44
See Original Post

iZenebas Game profile

Sep 4th 2017, 23:45:53

All your countries will be painted in red

The only reason "all your countries will be painted in red" doesn't apply to you every single set is that sometimes they're purple instead.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2017, 10:52:39

I see a red door and want to paint it black...

Marshal Game profile

Sep 5th 2017, 12:48:18

Zorp Game profile

Sep 5th 2017, 13:11:48

Thanks Marshal, I don't think anybody had any idea what smegma was referring to until you posted that.

macdaddy Game profile

Sep 5th 2017, 17:25:30

Originally posted by iZenebas:

The only reason "all your countries will be painted in red" doesn't apply to you every single set is that sometimes they're purple instead.

I almost laughed when you supported mob suggestion about a war button option for tags... You don't fight honourably. You hide then suicide... Be a man next time boy and declare war. Like I know you are afraid that I would waste you but still.. , You and sinistril are the exact same! cowards !!! I wouldn't be surprised if he was your aliases.

Edited By: macdaddy on Sep 5th 2017, 18:05:06

sinistril Game profile

Sep 5th 2017, 18:06:29

Lol he was not one of the others in my tag. Just lots of people that hate you that didn't choose to kill you (or maybe my tag got there first). And really, I did not hide nor was there anything unfair about hitting into 90 countries with 30. Not my fault you attracted suicides then chose to pick on 16 man tags with the protection of a big tag behind you.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

MadNudist Game profile

Sep 5th 2017, 18:42:57

I almost laughed when you supported mob suggestion about a war button option for tags... You don't fight honourably. You hide then suicide... Be a man next time boy and declare war. Like I know you are afraid that I would waste you but still.. , You and sinistril are the exact same! cowards !!! I wouldn't be surprised if he was your aliases.

You are delusional, I agree with Marshal, seek help, preferably immediately.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 5th 2017, 19:03:13

Originally posted by MadNudist:

You are delusional, I agree with Marshal, seek help, preferably immediately.
Originally posted by sinistril:

Freud would probably say that him wanting to show you how "a man plays this game" can be attributed to the sublimation of his repressed sexual desires for you (or his mother). Just saved you 100$ an hour, macdaddy.

case was already solved and at no cost for macdouche.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Sep 5th 2017, 19:35:28

[quote poster=MadNudist; 43725; 825121]

I never did take advice from flakes, especially when they waste my time with false assumptions. What can you expect from LOC though. Lesson learned.

sinistril Game profile

Sep 5th 2017, 20:38:29

I agree that if LoC was a breakfast food they would be cornflakes cause they're great.

You'd be turkey bacon. Not good and too salty.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2017, 23:18:52

Just the combination of the words "turkey"and "bacon" in the same sentence is a crime against humanity.

iZenebas Game profile

Sep 6th 2017, 0:13:13

I didn't play this set. If you look at my countries for last set you'll see that I stopped playing with 2 weeks left - no time. Stay delusional, macdaddy.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2017, 1:12:20

Originally posted by smegma:
Just the combination of the words "turkey"and "bacon" in the same sentence is a crime against humanity.

+1