Verified:

NightShade

Jul 30th 2010, 20:44:51

Wow... what the fluff?!? I just wanted to see what was going on with everyone in AoDT. And I see -- this. XD
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 30th 2010, 23:36:28

They started a war they couldn't finish
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Makinso Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 12:53:23

LoL @ K4F.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 13:24:34

When was the last time someone declared on AoDT, and they didn't detag all their countries and give up within a week?
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 14:41:13

tko got big fast... just saying!

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 31st 2010, 15:48:05

Originally posted by locket:
Those NBK guys (QM?) sure do take the game seriously :P Warriors? Honour etc? bahaha

Not sure who you are locket....

I can only tell you that 8 of 10 or 11 years, I have been a leader in the Natural Born Killers clan, and we spend a lot of time and effort insuring success for our crew. Many of the NBK members, I consider as my family, brothers in arms playing for a common goal.
There are many currently with us now, that have played in NBK for many years off and on. We are blessed that they come in and find it just as fun as it used to be, in the glory days!
Those who are new, are treated with nothing but respect, and we all will take the risk of fighting along side them, rather than use them as cannon fodder, as some might do.
I spell it , Honor.. We are a cohesive team, that helps each other to get past anything that may have us by the balls! Is that not honorable?

The NBK vets ARE warriors, hands down, as the name implies being very good at warring, in this game.

As far as I see it, you have no room to flame, cuz it's kinda obvious you have nothing to do with this, eh?

Also, we knew some of AoDT's best hitters were already tagged into other clans before we came oop...
So, it's pretty much horse fluff to claim we might be running people off this server...

re. Donny... LMAO..... Oh, perhaps this is your shining moment, to create a clan in the FFA, I'll say this, you are one dedicated mofo, and your countries remain annoyingly hard to kill. You may have a difficult time recruiting members, but who knows, everyone doesn't dislike you, ... do they?

Dragon, we are not against a fresh start for AoDT... I'm also sure AoDT has not folded up..
Our mission is only that they remain non existent the rest of this set.
I believe this disbanding (Maki's ploy, as I see it) is something that was prolly put into play toward the end of last set, possibly as a fall back position, which ultimately worked out, to give those 3 or 4 still loyal displaced AoDT members a place to go, to TKO. So, even those, that refer to me as 'windbag' still have a place to grow their countries .... lol
I'm sure that I'll be flamed for saying this, but I'm still allowed to express my opinion.

So, Locket, serious? Not that serious...
I do find it pretty funny that Maki orders AoDTers to cease from posting here.
That and Maki refers to some NBK leader who can't keep his mouth shut, but still cannot give up his source? That's hillarious, I think.. lol

Oh, 'mutes QM' haaa good luck with that, eh Despie? ffs...

ok, I'm done.. Thanks for an exciting thread, and full paragraphs too! Though un-indented! :P

QM Diver
NBK Prez
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

locket Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 10:05:15

Nah you guys are imaginary numbers pathetic cousin in FFA. Its been obvious enough since the first set here at earth empires QM

Desperado Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 13:32:02

i wouldn't say pathetic cousin

more like annoying little sister :P

also locket, aodt isn't any more innocent than nbk in their dealings but nobody wants to recall that because maki is crying disband.... yet still trying to call shots as an aodt leader (sorry ladies and gentlemen but if you disband a clan, you have no more leadership position in that clan because... that clan has ceased to exist)

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Aug 1st 2010, 14:07:30

The way I see it is they borrowed players from a clan or two (lame move). jumped nbk when the time was right (smart move).

now they can't take what they have coming back to them.

so they all run and hide in another clan.

Popcom Game profile

Aug 1st 2010, 14:40:58

definitely NBKs fault aodt hits us every set and there leader said they would continue to hit us every set till we are ran off the server.
yep. its all on us.
we sure do hold a grudge!
we hold a grudge that makes others hit us every reset.

pull your head out your ass ffs.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Some Guy

Aug 2nd 2010, 17:00:54

One would think that when one of the clans ceases to exist the talk would finally come to an end.

Aug 2nd 2010, 23:32:18

does hiding = cease to exist someguy?

NOW3P Game profile

Aug 2nd 2010, 23:40:39

Originally posted by Some Guy:
One would think that when one of the clans ceases to exist the talk would finally come to an end.

Not so long as the folks involved are still around. You, of all people, should know that folks around here can hold ridiculous grudges and drag up useless fluff from the past for ages.

Heston Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 2:34:05

i have seen it a thousand times.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Heston Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 2:35:22

and i best wishes to AODTers in their new home
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 3rd 2010, 8:27:21

FFS we are iMags pathetic cousin!!!

KeSSie Game profile

Aug 3rd 2010, 10:42:27

/me smacks Twiztid
EL YAY!

Sauron NBK Game profile

Aug 4th 2010, 18:48:05

haha I always said that AoDT was a fluff clan.... Thank you for proving my point. Next time you want to start a grudge war Maki, make sure you can finish it buncha pussies.

AquaView Game profile

Aug 17th 2010, 23:22:22

maki has never been true to his world i remember when we was pact with them and then fs us

he complaining about being gangbanged by 3 clans sorry you gangbanged us even though you had higher numbers you need help and fs us then other clans came to are aid

as for last set no one gangbanged you why because you fs us alone we took it all set and fought hard against big odds

now you give up why because you knew you couldn't win in a restart war as you all most lost last set when you tripled us in networth and out numbered us

would Aodt cared if we disbanded last set i think not they would have just went on killing another clan

you had a chance to a fair fight we got fs this set but your restarts would not have been so far behind to put up a fight and win

you have the numbers you should win even if you are fs on could have shown the server that you just a though as we are or as tough as you think you are

you think if we would have just surrendered last set it would not be opening the door for other clans to jump us

this game is fun win or lose quitting is not an option its a war game not paddie cakes