Verified:

sinistril Game profile

Jan 17th 2017, 1:50:06

I left in like 2000 or 2001 and it felt like there was always a good server war and always a few war clans. I've been back for most of this set and there hasn't been a war yet!

Is CC the only war clan around these days? Just wondering because I'm not sure I'll play next reset if it is as tame as this.

Also, whatever happened to the usual suspects like Rats, etc?
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2017, 2:11:12

They bullied everyone else out of the game.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 17th 2017, 3:09:18

The age and advancement of smart phones has made it a huge hassle and time commitment for many to be effective at warring, especially in FFA. If you aren't ready to stonewall from your phone in seconds, you'll lose your best country... or several of them, in fact.

Netgaining popularity has soared in the last several years comparitively.

Also, us oldies that were still regular players back in 2000 and 2001 had to grow up, graduate high school, graduate college, and start careers. I was in high school in the year 2000. I'm 32 now. Priorities and comitments shift in 15+ years.

Edited By: Primeval on Jan 17th 2017, 3:35:03

sinistril Game profile

Jan 17th 2017, 3:48:17

Bah! Darn smart phones and careers :P I was in grade 8 or 9 when I last played this game, so I guess that's why I haven't played since. You're right priorities sure do shift. :( Good to see you're still around and kicking, Primeval. I think I remember you, faintly, from back in the day, which is surprising because I don't even remember my own forum name from back then.

Still, anyone getting bulled or afraid of losing their top countries needs to stand up for themselves haha. We didn't used to get restarts back in the day (admittedly, I don't think anyone was running less than 75 countries and I remember kids I went to school with running hundreds under tags like IMP and FBI). I never thought this game was fun just netgaining. Hopefully something happens around here! If any new war clans need an old noob like me next set, let me know.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Donny Game profile

Jan 17th 2017, 3:52:50

Originally posted by smegma:
They bullied everyone else out of the game.

bullied. haha you're an idiot.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 17th 2017, 7:31:12

Two separate issues entirely Donny. Both can be true.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 17th 2017, 14:50:29

no1 is interested about server wide war since it takes too much time.

rats (if you mean rats fya) left game either voluntarily or involuntarily.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 18th 2017, 0:12:10

Originally posted by sinistril:
I left in like 2000 or 2001 and it felt like there was always a good server war and always a few war clans. I've been back for most of this set and there hasn't been a war yet!

Is CC the only war clan around these days? Just wondering because I'm not sure I'll play next reset if it is as tame as this.

I'm taking on LoC by myself, I declared oop war and of course I've been getting crushed, but yeah their is a lopsided war going on to satisfy the human lust for violence and bloodshed. I'm the WarPaint Tag.
Do as I say, not as I do.

agmusgrave Game profile

Jan 18th 2017, 0:52:26

Are they?

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 18th 2017, 2:06:01

No and yes, time to time drama builds up and tags team up on other tags for revenge, but most people now prefer to lazy net as it takes less time.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2017, 2:19:04

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by sinistril:

I'm taking on LoC by myself, I declared oop war and of course I've been getting crushed, but yeah their is a lopsided war going on to satisfy the human lust for violence and bloodshed. I'm the WarPaint Tag.

Geez talk about mindless drivel.

Brookfield Game profile

Jan 18th 2017, 3:29:14

Sinistril lets go to war bro lol

sinistril Game profile

Jan 18th 2017, 4:04:36

pmed you

Link Game profile

Jan 18th 2017, 6:43:57

I would love a big ass server war
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Marshal Game profile

Jan 18th 2017, 14:41:11

Originally posted by Link:
I would love a big ass server war

cause you war everywhere else too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....